Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Shold the toothpaste we use be a nonfloridated one or flouridated one.and what is the difference?

Why are my teeth decaying from the middles?
I mean its like its developing a hole from the tops of my bottom teeth and the unders of my top teeth...why is this happening. I brush regulary and I dont get it....

I need braces???????????????????...
I need braces but I have no Idea how much it costs. Here are some quesion I have about getting braces:

How much do braces costs?
Does it hurt when the dentist puts them on your teeth?<...

Healing time for wisdom teeth removal?
Hi. I got my wisdom teeth out almost 3 weeks ago. They didn't stitch up the holes and they haven't seemed to close at all. I assumed they would in a few weeks but I guess I was wrong. Is it ...

Black and pink braces for a guy?
What do you think?...

I have to have a root canal done fri i was wondering what that is and will it hurt i heard its painful?

How do I overcome the fear of gagging in the dentists chair?
The short of this is I have a back tooth that needs to be pulled and if I'm honest has required an extraction for some time now its rotted away quite a bit and I'm now facing facts that I�...

Braces AND Cavity?
Ok, some of you may have seen or answered my question about getting braces.And yeah I got them today!And it hurts!
Can anybody out there help me?When will the pain go away?
And the ...

Is a 3.57 GPA good enough to get into dental school?
I'm only a sophomore and got an A in organic chemistry in the fall, so I really think my GPA will rise before i graduate....

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a root canal hurt?
I just came back from the dentist and it looks like I've had some sort of hole in the side of my tooth for awhile, it's a back molar on the right side. I just noticed it and went to the ...

I got my braces two days ago I keep forgetting to but my rubber bands..?
Will I be okay I think I only wear them the first night because my teeth are still very sore?...

Child's first cavity?
My three year old was found to have a small cavity on a rear molar today. Luckily, it's been a long time since I have had a filling, so I just assumed everyone got those white fillings nowadays. ...

Help! Filling falling out in tiny pieces, only went to dentist a few mins ago...?
I think it was cause I was playing around, chewing my numb gum and now it's falling out in tiny pieces! What do I do, it's still falling out now!
Additional Details
I can'...

Bad breath problem!?
I have bad breath all the time, I brush my teeth twice daily and use mouthwash too. After brushing my teeth its okay, until about an hour later and it starts to smell again! It makes me feel very ...

Braces painful?
Im gonna have braces very soon. Next week, in fact, less than a week. I just wanna noe, is it painful after the braces is put on? As compared to tooth extraction, which one is worst?...

Brushing gums?
My dentist ask me to brush also my gums to prevent my gingivitis. My question is, is brushing your gums fine? will it not harm my gums? will it not be receded?Is brushing gums normal?...

Both sides of mouth and both sides of tounge very raw?
I have been chewing alot of gum lately also I had almost a full big pack of sour skittles. When I was finishing the bag not thinking at all I poured the whole thing in my mouth and a tablespoon of ...

Eww, talk about bad breath... =(?
Do you people out there know how to get rid of bad breath?
Although I have great oral hygiene, my breath is rather yucky -_-...

Questions for Braces?
I'm getting braces this Wednesday and wanted to know what's the best color I should get, and what foods I should and shouldn't eat all answers will be much appreciated!

T...

I am not Registered with a NHSdentist?
i am NOT registered with a NHS dentist,but i have a problem tooth.If i go to the doctor will he refer me to a NHS dentist?...

Big B
Can I sell my teeth for money?
the teeth in question belong to my son. he had them extracted to make room for braces. they are perfect. he cannot do anything with them and was told he could sell them to a lab or something of this manner.
Additional Details
my son is 19 yrs old, he asked me to put this question on the internet. so this was his Idea not mine. thank you for all the good answers.

.karmennn :]
Rating
Well, you probably could but I suggest you dont because the doctors may want to put the teeth back in whent he braces are off and because nobody wants to buy real human teeth. Depends and what shape the teeth are in.

http://googles.fateback.com
Rating
Oh thats good provided the teeth are satisfied by a qualified dentist to be Good. You can click http://toothwhitening.fateback.com here to find a dentist in your area that you can discuss that with and he/she can find a buyer for you and your son.

abiemon
Rating
I'm a dental student. And i buy extracted teeth for me to study! It's a bit expensive actually. I buy it in dental stores and laboratories. Maybe you can sell it to them. ;)

SANDY
Rating
THat WOULD BE A cRaZy THING TO DO ,BUT IF YOU WANT TO THAT IS JUST CRAZY

honeypot0214
I hope you don't need money that bad.

Joseph L
Rating
You know George Washington? He had teeth that previously belonged to other people. As well as pearl, ivory, and metal teeth. It seems that the only kind he didn't have was wood. I think you could.

vmimms
No, I am the Toothfairy and I don't want them! They are biohazard waste. I am surprised the Dentist even let you all have them!

! !Jezz! !
Rating
lol. i guess so. but would u really want to?

eRicKa
Rating
I don't think so...check e-bay and see....

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
Rating
HELLO,
EXTRACTED TEETH ARE LEGALLY BIOLOGIC WASTE AND ARE A BIO HAZARD. THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE WAY TO BUY THESE TEETH UNLESS THEY GO THROUGH ALL THE MEDICAL AND LEGAL MEANS.

Marie
Rating
wow...............that's a new one on me.....I always saved my kids teeth .....I put them in there baby book........you might want to consider that .....unless your really hard up for the cash.....in that case why not ask your dentist??????......and ask your child how they feel about it....let them have some in put.......

hilary duff
Rating
sell them to the tooth fairy

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy