Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Fake teeth? whats it called?
ok so i have gaps between my teeth and my dentist said i cant get braces but he said i need something that is called a vertiges i'm not sure how to spell it but if you know how please let me ...

Is root canal painful?

Got braces 5 days ago!i only eat soup,marshed stuff & ice cream.when will i b able to eat normally?
BRACES AND EATING HABITS...

Braces!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...
im getting braces on tuseday......EEKKK!!! any help, plz?...

Why does my tounge have white on it?
I brush my teeth and tounge every night!...

What braces color shouls i get???
braces ...

How many fillings have you got in your teeth?
I have got 6 in my back teeth, I went to a drill and fill NHS dentist as a kid and he did them, not sure if they were needed. I have since had them changed to composite white ones, which look a lot ...

How bad can cavities get??
I'm 18 years old and i recently went to the dentist and he told me that i had 10 cavities!! and i still dont feel any pain yet, i would get them filled right away but due to the change in ...

What do dentists do for a chipped tooth?
My tooth chipped as I was chewing a nail. It was one of my bottom incisors. Chipped off the back of the tooth. Not really visable--as it's on the back of the tooth. I was actually surprised as ...

My husband has bleeding gums. Is this a serious condition?

Braces question?
ok so I just got braces on today.. and they dont have any color in them. Theres just brackets and wires. why didnt I get colored bands around the brackets? do they add those next time? I go back for ...

Im Getting Braces In April. Does It Hurt Putting Them On?

Haven't been to the dentist for ten years - what to expect?
I'm hoping for reassurance that I haven't wrecked my teeth for good...

I went regularly when I was a kid (up to age 17). Then that was it until I was 25 when I needed a wisdom ...

Do you like going to the dentist?
Do you?

Whats your favorite thing at the dentist?

Whats your least favorite?

How many cavities have you had?

Do you like getting novacaine/being numb?

How many nights can I skip brushing my teeth before they rot?

What can I eat this late that will make my teeth happy ?
my teeth are not happy...they are tired of SALAD and CARROTS...I want candy
Additional Details
I bet all of you are singing the I WANT ...

What colors should I get for my braces?

Additional Details
I'm a girl with shoulder lenght brown hair, 13 years old, glasses, and average height (if the height helps ...

My gumes hurt, y???
i just started brushing my teeth. i havent brushed 4 about a month. and my upper left gum hurts when i brush them or put pressure on them. i looked in the mirror, and i cant c anything wrong w/ them. ...

Should i get a brace at the age of 16?
My teeth arnt horrid, and dont hurt but its a confidence thing. I never smile with my teeth on photos. Im starting college in September :S
Additional Details

Can somebody help me out like right NOW?
I just tried to pull out a muller tooth, and i got it off bleeding wise, but its stuck in the back part of the gums. Help PLEASE!!!...

Michael P
Can I brush my teeth with hydrogen-peroxide?

IHATEcommunisim
Rating
yes but dont do it unless it serrious[bad infection] and dont sallow it try

E.M.
Rating
I guess if it is the toothpaste, go ahead see what happens? then let me know....

carpedium
Rating
Ya, but why?

Britt_09
yes just swish it around into your mouth

Billy T
Rating
yes and it will not hurt a thing. it did help a little for me but not that much

zoe
Yes. Some toothpastes have it in them.

Keri B
Sure can but dilute it with water first and avoid your gums, it will bleach them too.

WitchTwo
yes, the bubbles are annoying but it removes even hardened plaque very well.

neurotic41
Rating
I use to do it when one of my gums was bleeding. There is a toothpaste with peroxide in it.

littlebit17
I swish with it sometimes, but do not over do it.

Valac Gypsy
I'd have to say definitely YES. I have a friend who has been a dental assistant for years; she uses hydrogen peroxide WITH baking soda--never buys a tube of toothpaste. I'd certainly trust her, but prefer toothpaste "taste"..

Mom
Rating
Sure it would be good to do.

raffe_2001
Rating
Yes, but dilute it with a little water, otherwise, if you continue you will eventually get some slight chemical burns in your mouth.

prp
yeah it suppose to help whiten ur teeth

USMCstingray
Rating
yep.... just don't swallow...and rinse your mouth our good.

black_beauty18
Use it as a mouth wash. Dilute it with water and swish it around in your mouth for like 30-45 seconds. It tastes nasty, but you'll notice a difference in about a week if you do it daily. Oh, and don't do it more than twice a day, because it will eventually start to erode the enamel on your teeth.

Culito sanchez
Rating
You can do it temporarily but long term use can cause a condition called black hairy tongue. If you see your tongue turning black then just stop doing it and the condition will go away in time.

fantasia
you probably could, but i wouldnt want to. there are so many toothpastes out there with whitening in them try crest vivid white

schlongy1969
Rating
Yes it works very nice.

ericamarie3
Rating
you can gargle with it...

baughwawn
Sure just don't swallow

sunshine
Rating
yes you certainly can. it is commonly found in toothpaste anyway. hydrogen-peroxide, baking soda, and salt are all good whitening agents. it doesn't taste too good though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy