Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?

Im getting my all 4 wisdom teeth took out next week. Im scared to death. Does it hurt? What can i eat?

What else can i use for bad breath other then mouthwash, mints and toothpaste?

Please anser: how much does it hurt to get a tooth pulled?(see details)?
As in a not loose tooth, getting numbing shots injected in your gums, pulling it out and stitching it up? (no tooth growing in under it) awake but numb... please! any pain comparisons?...

What is the best way to cure my bad breath?
My girlfriend is moaning at me and I think I need to do something about it.

I am only 26 and it has just started in the past few months!

Simply brushing my teeth does not work ...

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

How painful is wisdom teeth extraction?
So I went to the oral surgeon today, and I'm going in on the 23rd to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am doing local anestetic, and not getting knocked out for it.

My question is, how ...

Is there a polite way to let someone know about bad breath?
A really nice guy that I just met has terrible bad breath. He seems interested in a relantionship but his bad breath is the only thing turning me off. What options are out there to diminish this? How ...

Do Braces Hurt?

Why my teeths are yellow?
I brush daily but my tooth remain yellow in colour,what is the ...

What is the best painkillers for toothache?

GUM Gum GUM?
Howl ong does your Stride gum last
Additional Details
how long not how l ...

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a filling hurt?
1 being less pain full and 10 being the most pain full

Is it true that put a shot in your mouth?

I haven't had a filling in forever and i was wondering how it felt...
<...

How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do ...

What is the best method to whiten teeth without having to pay stupid money?
ive heard somoe peoples teeth are naturally yellow. mine are fine i wanna whiten em up a ...

I have a really bad tootth ache and i cant see my dentist until wed what can i do for pain? no oral pain meds.

Does everyone have to get braces on the bottom?
Because my bottom teeth is already straight. Are you do need them because they are gonna shift your jaw in the right spot right..???
But it would look kinda silly without bottom braces lol

Does getting teeth pulled hurt?
I am slow at getting my teeth to come out, and I still have 2 left and I need to get them pulled. I am terrified of the thought of things going in my mouth and I even thought it hurt when I got my ...

No offence, but why do so many British people have bad (buck) teeth?

sdrebo131
Braces hurt?
i had 4 brackets on my teeth now there on all the top please what can i do to make them stop hurting
Additional Details
thanks for giving me tips=)

war dragon
Talk to your parents. Make sure they know about this. If it gets too unberable try some aspirin. You can also try some cold foods like ice cream or try and think about something else. THey may hurt now but its worth it in the long run :)

moderneye_2001
it's all in your head...........try not to think about it..

Libby Lou
don't eat anything hard, take lots of tylenol/advil/motrin, eat ice cream, or yogurt, or drink cold water.

four wheelin' love♥
Rating
eat ice

Tabitha
The Ibuprofian works really well. You shouldnt feel anything for a while. Try eating warm mashed potatoes. That always helped me or even Mac and Cheese! Comfort foods help alot, as long as they are soft. I had the horrible things for almost 2 years. Hated every minute of it!

Torsion Stampede
Listerine

♥Brown Eyed Chef in Training ♥
Rating
take some pain killers. it'll only hurt for a week or so. watch what you eat right now because certain foods will make them hurt worse than others.

Sunny
Rating
I think it will just take time. and everytime you go in to get them adjusted, that will hurt a little too. But it's worth it!

nil_buster_20042003
eat alot of cold things and stay away from things that is hard.

dmd699
Rating
Braces "move" tooth. And this is a paniful period. If i could only tell you whats happening inside ur jaws now, u d be very very surprised. I m sure u cant even bite a banana. Dont use any medications without ur OWN doctors opinion.
A tip if u wish: We are doctors not the God, so we sometimes make mistakes too and tighten the screws much more than the patient can tolerate. I hope u understand what i mean. If u trust ur ortodontists experiance and knowledge -this is important cuz if ur doc was too busy that day than mistake may happen---then give a lit more time. Cuz when tooth move to wanted direction the pain will slowly disappear.

Paige
Rating
Motrin works better than Tylenol in your case. Most of us have been in your shoes, and I just hate that for you,, because it isn't any fun... But,, try to "grin and bear it" and remember.. no pain , no gain,,,

Alpestre
I had braces, twice, don't ask why, It usually hurts the a day or two after each visit with the Dr. but its gonna be ok. Don't worry soon you'll have a great smile

ericjarrellwilliamsjohnson
NUTHIN EVERYTIME U GO 2 DA DENTIST UR GOIN 2 B IN PAIN SOONER OR LATER UR WORING BOUT DA BRACKETS JUS WAITE BOUT A YEAR WHEN U KEEP CUTTIN UR GUMS WIT UR BRACES BUT ONCE U GET EM OFF UR GOIN 2 WISH U HAD DEM BACK CAUSE RETAINERZ R WORSE 2 HAV

haydemi
before heading to the orthodontist take motrin (ask your parents to ensure you are not allergic) when my braces were tightened i ate steak so i would chew and make my teeth move faster. the pain only lasted for a day, 2 days max.
the pain is so worth it, after 1-2 years your smile will be dazzling

jen
advil

cope_acetic
Rating
Four 200 mg tabs of Ibuprofen should work. Don't use more than every 6 hours. Avoid cold & hot foods.

coconut
I had braces and wanted to rip my teeth out. This does go away eventually, within a few days. Buy some Oragel and put it on your gums. Otherwise Keep eating.

e_spehr_99
Rating
Advil.... both my kids had braces and advil works the best....

mistyblue7404
Rating
definately be patient, take some advil or whatever pain reliever helps you, and remember to use your wax cause they will cut your mouth up!!

Toddacanda
Rating
Eat soft food.

sweet_lil_cannibal
I took aleve when I had them.

tata
THAT IS VERY PAINFUL. I KNOW. TAKE MONTRIN 8OOMG, AND TRY TO KEPP COLD ITEMS ON THEM ALSO.

dcarcia@sbcglobal.net
Rating
i had braces for almost two years, and im sorry to say that i never found a "cure" per say. but i did find that soup, jello, and ice cream were the chooice foods for me.

shih rips
Rating
try tynenol/advil

liquidforce3
Rating
Vicodin.

mx3baby
MAN! I have been there done that. I wore them for 4 years! Um, just take Excedrin. Try to take naps too. That might help you get through the pain.

Spice Sugar
Rating
usually they give you this wax stuff to put on them but i dont use them cause mine dont ever hurt ouch! i feel bad for you now

The Foosaaaah
Give it time.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy