Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Does everyone go through bad breath some time in there life?

How would you feel if somesaid said you had bad breath??
And said it in front of a room full of people?!?
Additional Details
Thanks for answers so far.

Thats the thing though someone said it to me and I have a really good dental ...

Anybody know any cures for mouth ulcers, they are killing me!?
bonjela doesn'nt work on me, also does anybody know why I have them could it be overindulgence at christmas to blame?...

Is it possible to get rid of cavities?
I have cavities developing on my back teeth. I didn't take care of my teeth as a child, and now I want to turn around and fix things. How can I prevent further damage (I brush three times a day)?...

What are you afraid of the most when going to the dentist?
I manage a dental office and would like to know people's biggest fear, so we can cater to that and make that fear lesses a bit. Thanks!...

Hey people with BRACES tell me if it hurts and tell me the details! cause I'm getting them on Friday!!!?
tell me about pains, what i can and can't do just tell me everything to do with braces!!!...

Do you brush your teeth after breakfast or before?

Do braces hurt?
im talking about getting them put on

i already know they hurt when you have them on for a few days

my mom says she wants me to get them at the end of the month and im really ...

Do you leave your chewing gum on the bedpost overnight?

My little sister is getting braces, but 11 days after that we're going to canada?
Is that enough time to get used to her braces?...

How come I grind my teeth until I get head aches???
I do it with out noticing even if im just sittin round
Additional Details
i did used to do a lot of drugs years ago....

Remedies for tooth pain??
I am having a tooth pulled next Thursday but it hurts BAD now. Help...what can I do???...

Wisdom Teeth?
Do some oral surgeons still put the patient completely under...so i can go in be put to sleep and wake up without feeling or remebering anything?...oh...im getting my wisdom teeth pulled and i don...

If you bite yourself why does it hurt less than someome else biting you?

Braces Color?????????
should I get clear braces or colored if colored what colors should i do and what should I stay away ...

Does Braces Hurt To Take Out ? ?
My Friend Had Braces I Dunno If I Have To Though But I Heard It Hurts When They Take Them Out , Is This True ?...

Which brand of toothpaste do u use?

I am being a tooth fairy for halloween, how can i make fake teeth to carry around with me?

Braces....Dentist or Orthodontist?
My child needs braces. My dentist does braces and quoted me a price. I went to an orthodontist to get a second opinion. The cost was more, but I was told by the orthodontist that they specialized ...

What can i do to take the pain away?
I have my spacers in and they hurt as hell i cant eat nuthin im hungry i start crying cause i get fustrated can yall help me if you know what to do plaese....

Lace
Black gums?
ok i have black gums and i've had them for ever and i was just wondering what it meant. at the bottom of my gum it is blackish but more to the top they are a strong pink. I personally think it has to do with melanin or pigment just like it is in skin or something like that but i'm not sure. I'm dominican and the dark skinned kind by the way. and i can stretch my skin thats why the pics are like that. and my teeth are straight. for the most part and i never had braces lol

here are some pics

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/platanoloc/topjaw.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/platanoloc/gumsupper.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/platanoloc/gumslower.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/platanoloc/bottomjaw.jpg

Justin P
get to the e.r

Young008
Rating
RUN TO THE DENTIST YOU'RE DYING!
SERIOUSLY!
Just kidding probally gum disease...nothing to bad...not like it rots you're teeth out and gives you a heart attack and kills you right?(Sarcasm/I think it does!)!
Just go to the dentist!

Emily Dew
My guess is that you haven't been seeing a dentist for regular dental care ... otherwise, you would have asked the dentist this question.

Violin92
Rating
"Or the fact that I looked at all four of them" Haha Trista!!!

Me too...me too lol

Jiggle
Rating
you should probably see a dentist, because black gums aren't normal. If he can treat it, brush your teeth every morning and night before bed.

a person who needs answers
your nerves are dead on them.

or you may have a gum dieaseas[i cant spell ok] but take my word for it my freinds gums are balck and its cause his gum nerves are dead and not for any reason theyve just always been like that

thetakeover83
Gum disease- go to a dentist as soon as you can to get treatment.

d
RUN TO THE DENTIST

2006xx
Rating
HI. I think you are turning into MONKEY :)
P.S. Go consult with your doctor not yahoo. Good Luck.

mr_tasty_phlegm
Either there isn't enough blood flow going to your gums or you are part Chow dog........

LuvYOU
Rating
You should see a doctor not to freaak you out or anything

Larissa Lurid
theyre just dark because of your skin, just like what you thought

Jane
Rating
yes. that should be melanin pigmentation. darker skinned individuals have them. it's normal, no treatment needed.

just practice good oral hygiene and visit a dentist regularly.

insecktorb
Your teeth and gums look completely normal and healthy for your skin type... Please do not listen to the idiots that are trying to scare you...!

Take your concerns straight to the expert
(your dentist) which you should be doing regularly every six months anyhow!!! All the best.

BethanyRuth
Rating
Oh my- don't let these people freak you out! It is just a normal variation of gingival pigment. Completely normal! Some people have more melanin in their gums than others! Usually people who are not caucasian. You and your beautiful gums will be fine!...

-and I don't appreciate whoever gave me the thumbs down when I have spent so much time in oral pathology classes, oral anatomy classes, not to mention the tons of time in clinic looking in mouths and cleaning teeth! In the pics her gums aren't swollen or unhealthy, the free gingiva looks scalloped and healthy and the pigment is NORMAL- geesh!

Platypus
Rating
It's just skin...YOUR skin. No disease or anything. As long as you remember to always care for your teeth and gums by brushing your teeth and NOT smoking! : )

Mummbles
i would think this is normal everyone gums are different kind of like some dogs have blue tongues some have pink ones and some have both colors.

Lollipop
maybe it's the picture quality...but they look normal to me. They don't look black.

Tsunami
Rating
your teeth are fine.

police officer
alot of people with darker skin color have black gums

cstep
Rating
Listen to Bethany, keep scrolling down and you'll find her. I have been a dental assistant for over 6 years and I am a Dental Hygiene student as well. Trust me, and her, we spend enough time in clinic and you have very nice gingiva. It is just pigmented, and very healthy. You pretty much answered your own question. As long as there is no discomfort or bleeding I don't see any cause for concern. However, I fill I have to remind you to get your teeth cleaned every six months :) just ask your hygienist during your next visit about your gums, it's o.k!

Trista
Rating
I don't know which is weirder...the fact that you put pics of your gums on the internet....or the fact that I looked at all four of them...

Intrepid Z
Thats perfectly normal. Its racial hyperpigmentation.
Asians and people of african origin have it usually. but not always some of them may not have it.

dont worry its nothing at all.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy