Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

My partner keeps grinding her teeth when watching TV or when she's relaxed. Why do people do this?

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. my dentist is doing it and im going to be awake. does it hurt?
has anyone ever been awake and had their dentist removed their wisdom teeth. tell me your experience. did it hurt?...

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much....

What causes your gum line to recede, and what can be done about it.?

My breath smells like shet what should i do?

What is the best type of toothpaste?

Are my teeth rotten?
So i have a few questions...
In the middle of my front two teeth there are blackstuff, not on my gums but on the actual tooth.
I've had it for a while never bothering to go to the ...

Is it normal for your gums so slight bleed when your flossing
because maybe you pressed down to hard?
Additional Details
is it normal for your gums to slightly bleed when your flossing?***...

Im still scared. tommorow mornings the big day....'wisdoom' teeth?
hi guys

tommorow morning at 7;45 sydney time im scheduled to go under the knife to remove 4 wisdom teeth...

im still so scarred. ....like what if and what if ...you know...like ...

Does a tooth cleaning require anesthesia?

Have you ever had a cavity?

I just had 3 of my teeth taken out 2 hours ago,what am i aloud to eat because im realy hungry?
I'm really hungry because i didn't eat since like 7 hours ago. I had 3 of my molars extracted on 3 different sides and the only side with my mollar still there is the lower right side.What ...

How much does it cost to have wisdom teeth removed without insurance?

Is a Porcelain/Metal Fused Crown Truly Better?
My denist has prescribed a buid up and crown on a back moler that has deteriorated. The way the wrote it up, it is a Porcelein/Metal crown.

However, my insurance will only cover what they ...

I need to know every thing about braces?
Be very specific. Do they hurt? how much? I need to know EVERYTHING about ...

Dental problem please help!!?
My male friend is driving me crazy, the past few weeks he has been getting very bad tooth ache. He is literally crying with the pain. He went to A and E the other morning and they advised him to go ...

When a cavity hurts?
By the time a cavity is causing toothache, how likely is it that you will just need a simple filling rather than anything more complicated like root canal therapy?
Additional Details
I ...

Question about braces?
ok im going to need braces for my over bite. my question is does it hurt bad? does it hurt when its getting put in? do they give you shots in your mouth so it doesnt hurt? and will they give you ...

I am 12 years old and a front tooth lower tooth is about to come out. Is this normal?

I immediately NEED help!?
I have a poly-like sac over the area on my right wisdom teeth. It's a bit tender but it can get painful when you touch it hard.
I only noticed it today, and I'm 12 years old so no ...

dazed and confused
Bad breath?
some questions about bad breath:

how can you check your breath? because i breathe in my hand but can't smell anything but my mom tells me my breath stinks.

sometimes i get this really bitter taste at like the top of my tongue near my throat and can't get it out even if i chew gum and brush my teeth?

Miss M
You can try to lick your hand and smell it or scrape the back of your tongue with a spoon. However asking someone is the best option, so I guess I would listen to your mom.

Dave A
Rating
everyone is suggesting some good things, but they forgot to mention the odors that rise out of your stomach. certain foods, as im sure you already know, smell worse on a person's palette. foods like garlic, onions, and other aromatics can have quite the unappealing scent. try to eat less spicy foods that would emit a bad odor.

and i want to re-affirm the tongue brushing, flossing and brushing after meals. halitosis is soo gross.

Rob
Rating
Mouthwash in the morning, lunch (if you can) and dinner. It should kill the bacteria which create the bad smell.

Breathing in your hand is the way to test your breath, there is no other way. Maybe you just can smell it, or have sinus problems.

jimmybond
must gorgle your mouth before u retire to bed at night.

healthwise357
Rating
knowing if you have bad breath under your mouth will depend on the honesty, concern and kindness of someone close to you. if your mom tells you that, it is now high time to pay close attention to good oral habits such as proper brushing and flossing.

you must know what is the cause of your bad breath to be able to get the appropriate treatments. have a talk with your dentist about bad breath problems.

bad breath also respond well to all natural oral care products and remedies. visit http://www.oramd.com for more tips on how to beat bad breath.

*Ma Lee Lee*
go to the doctors to see if you have tonsilitous because its not that normal to just have stinky breath if you brush your teeth and everything

autumlovr
Brush your tongue with your toothbrush, floss between your teeth well, rinse and use a non-alcohol mouthwash. Then it might be a good idea to schedule an appointment with a Dental Hygienist. You really should get your teeth cleaned minimally once a year anyway to ensure that no plaque builds up on your teeth.

nicole_cutie23
try some of that binaca spray

Diamond™
I have heard of people licking the back of their hand, letting it dry, and then smelling it.

Merry Christmas♫
Rating
Try using mouthwash in the morning, after you brush your teeth, and at night, after you brush your teeth. Here is a good tip, that works for me: When you brush your teeth, make sure to scrub your tongue, too. That's where the germs lay.
If you can't usemouth wash during the day, bring some mint gum with you, or .. just drink a flavored soda. (Usually hides the smell) ... But honestly, I am not really sure there is another way to smell your breathe, other than breathing in your hand.

Good luck, hope I helped.

Abdullah
you can check your breath by licking your arm and wait till it dry, then smell it. this is the closest you can get to your real breath.

However, the main reason of bad breath is the soft tissue inside the mouth such as tongue, gum, palate and cheeks.

Treatment: you can use mouth wash recomended by your dentist and remember to clean your tongue so often.

panek025
Try a tongue scraper.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy