Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why should we brush teeth in the morning?
i understand that we should brush teeth everytime after we eat, so the food won't be left on the teeth, but why do we have to do it in the morning? we don't eat at ...

I am terrified of the dentist and need my wisdom teeth pulled. How bad does it really hurt?

Given the choice, what would you do?
my dentist has offered me two options, get my tooth out, or get root canal treatment. Its a back molar and I don't know whether to just go for it and get it pulled out or give the root canal ...

Bracesss..?
ok im gettinf braces in feb. nd i wanted to know the process..not in like 5 paragraphs...just a brief process of it. and how does it make your eatin habits different? when can you chew gum? how do i ...

How do you get rid of bad breathe?
I would like to know how to get rid of bad breathe because someone that I really care about suffers from it....

Do wisdom teeth coming in means you're getting smarter?

What is it like having your wisdom teeth removed?
I've been having problems with my wisdom teeth for some time and over the weekend I have developed a bad infection along with a very swollen face. I'm going to ask my dentist if I can have ...

OO my God, I need some real answers please?
I have to have a tooth pulled and i dont know what is to be done. al i know is that i am terrified!!! i know that i have to get a needle in my mouth, can someone please explain what is to be done and ...

Help! I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed?
Alright so I know that the pain after getting your wisdom teeth removed is "different for everybody", but I have this theory that mine won't be very bad simply because all of my wisdom ...

My gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth, this has been happening for about 2 weeks, what do i do?
Its only when i brush my teeth, i'm 13 and i have braces, please help!!!!!!!!...

Hello is there any sort of calpol or some thing like that what can help me with tooth ache?
any thing but tablets i car'nt take tablets every time i put it on my tongue i'm nearly sick so i just take it ...

Do braces hurt when they put them on u?

How many times do you brush your teeth in one day? ♥?

Could i use ?
cillit bang to whiten my teeth ? afterall theyre enamel and so is my bath
Additional Details
sun m - im from the uk , its a product ...

Breath problems!?
i have bad breath and need help getting rid of it. i brush my teeth every morning floss and and listerine and at night i use act. i brush my toung and also go to the dentist every 6 months to get my ...

Who uses mouthwash as part of their oral hygiene?
I don't really use it, but I floss and brush 2x daily, but which one is better, Listerine or Crest Pro-Health Rinse?...

What can I eat and cant eat when I have braces?
I just recently got braces yesterday. My teeth are very sore ! Is there anything i can eat without damaging my braces? And what should I avoid?? Because right now its like a have a hug strip of metal ...

What is the best treament for a seven month old baby that is teething really bad and cant sleep?

How often should i brush my teeth,currently i`m doing it once a week, is that sufficient?

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for $500?
my papa gave me five hundred dollars to buy a tooth-brush. can you tell me what is the best tooth brush I can buy with just this little amount of money?? thank ...

......=D
Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone help because it hurts real bad

MGV4
NO YOU DUMB NUT YOU STOP LOOSING TEETH @6-7 .YOU CAN TELL YOU DONT HAVE GOOD ORAL HIGINE
BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND FLOSS DAILY .GO TO A DENTIST THE PAIN IS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE .YOU PROBABLY NEED A ROOT CANNAL WICH IS A CAVITY THAT YOU NEVER TOOK CARE OF AND GOT INFRCTED ALL THE WAY TO YOUR NERVE THEY WILL DRILL A BIG HOLE ON YOUR TOOTH WITH NO ANESTESIA THEN THEY WILL SCRAPE IT WITH A RUFF BRISTLE ALL THE WAY TO THE ROOT THEN THEY WILLSTUFF YOUR TOOTH WITH SOME WHITE STUFF AND PUT A TEMPORARY CROWN OVER IT ,TAKE YOUR IMPRESSION WAIT 2 WKS THEN YOU WILL HAVE A NEW TOOTH WICH MIGHT FALL OUT MOST LIKELY AND YOU CAN SWALLOW IT YOUR NOT CAREFUL OR IF YOU KISS SOME ONE THEY CAN SWALLOW IT TOO.GO TO THE DENTIST NOW!!

CUTIE
stop eating so much candy

Marina
Rating
Well it doesn't really matter at age you are, my mom lost her's at the age of 22. But do you think you have a cavity or is it wiggling? if it is wiggling then i think you should wiggle it until you can break it or go to the dentist to break it. But if it isn't wiggling that much I think that you might have a cavity.

paigeissmarterthanjamie
its not wisdom teeth your too young to have them yet. but you don't loose all your back teeth, its most likely a cavity. if its killing you probably have to get it filled. Tylenol and ambisol it up until Monday when you make your dentist appointment. he'll probably just fill it. no big deal

willow2716
Rating
it's time for dentist which sux

nicoleee =]
i suggest you go to the dentist

BHaintgood
might be the time to get your wisdom tooth pulled out...thats what it seems to me.

gamerskater
see you go back in time to September 11, 2001 at about 7:58 a.m. you go to the tallest tower in the world trade center, NY, just lay there and get a nice tan.

Suffocating under words of sorow
Rating
go to the dentist
you have a hidden cavitiy
or it may be in plain sight

Patricia
Rating
Go to the dentist. your tooth is probably infected.

Joe C
Rating
Take some Advil.

Mr Helpful.
Rating
it must come out, and be prepared for this, it is not going to grow back.

courtyg93
maybe your wisdom teeth are growing in..
i have to get mine cut out on valentines day..ugh.

~Jenny~
Rating
it may be infected...I was having the same issue a couple days ago...didn't think it was infected...however...lastnight I was in the worse pain imaginable...I felt the tooth pulsating...sharp pain..and well this morning I just couldn't bear the pain...called the dentist...answering service said go to ER...and my left arm was getting weak with every sharp pain...needless to say they said...what started as a minor infection had lead to an abscess...because the infected tooth wasn't treated...again I'm talking only 2days...I would rather have a c-section again..than feel this pain...the side of my mouth this morning had a small lump (abscess)and now looks like I have a large golf ball...on meds now..point is...get looked at asap...don't wait like I did...thinking a couple days won't make a difference...try gargling with warm salt water...see if that helpslook at the link...or copy and paste..has tips for relief and symptoms of infected tooth

maricela
Rating
go to your dentist it might be infected.

Uru Hammer
If you have never had teeth pulled, it is probably a wisdom tooth. Most people end up getting those pulled in their teens.

Most people do not have room in their mouths for their wisdom teeth, so all they do is cause problems.

The removal of wisdom teeth is oral surgery, not dentistry. Most places that do wisdom teeth removal offer full IV sedation - so you're completely out and do not remember a thing.

I would look up an oral surgeon and make an appointment. Recovery time for wisdom teeth removal can be an adventure. Pay attention to the instructions given, or have someone else there with you if you're opting for full sedation. Follow the instructions religiously if you want to avoid an infection, and you want to heal quickly.

I have a phobia of dentists, so I let my wisdom teeth go until one actually broke. Then I had them all removed.

55yrsnholdin
Rating
You need to see a dentist, could be a cavity or perhaps an abscess, or even a wisdom tooth.

tm-ar&k
Rating
What you have is called pericoroniti - pain and inflammation of the gums. It is caused by your wisdom teeth. You need to see your dentist. He can give you pain medication and/or antibiotics for this. They will need to be removed. Wisdom teeth do not fall out on their own.

See your dentist.

Poor Pearl
Rating
As a mom I would say you need to see a dentist right away. It could be a cavity or an infection.

Christina C
Its either your wisdom teeth or your molars! get that checked out or you'll be in much more pain

Lisa D
Rating
first tell your parents and second its probably your wisdom teeth they will need to be removed...
go and tell your parents then you'll go to the dentist and they will take a look

BLESSED
This could be your wisdom teeth coming in that you feel. They are very painful at times and you should see your dentist. He/She will take a panorex x-ray (this gets all your teeth, roots and jaw in the picture) and see if any are impacted or if any roots are crooked, etc. Some general dentist will remove these if possible, others will send you to an oral surgeon. If these are baby teeth, yes they will come out, usually with a dentist help.

garyomega
Your symptoms are indicating an "impacted" wisdom tooth, a painful but common problem, and the only fix is to have it pulled.

Ankur Chaturvedi
Rating
RUN TO THE DENTIST

kitty
Rating
PUT EUCALYPTUS OIL ON YOUR TOOTH YOU CAN GET THIS AT THE DRUG STORE THEN GO TO THE DENTIST RIGHT AWAY BEFORE IT GETS WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

jadejadeforeternity
are you cutting wisdom teeth? That could be it. I don't think that you should be loosing any teeth at your age. You may have a cavity. Go see a dentist right away. Until then keep a hot compress to it and rub clove oil on your sore tooth.

babydallman
Rating
see dentist might have whole might have infection,
if u dont do anything u wull get an absess and trust me u dont want that!

xox.MARIA.xox
maybe it's a cavity, or a damaged nerve... or maybe wisdom teeth? i doubt it thought, i think u get them later... but i'm not sure, i'm 14. my tooth sumtimes hurt but it was because of my braces. do u have braces? that could be y.

Nibblet
Rating
you probably have a wisdom tooth coming in. It could be pushing up on another tooth, and not coming in right. I would go see the dentist, just in case it is an infection.

neanderthal
Rating
wisdom teeeth, gotta come out, it;s no big deal and not painful

bojeanfloyd
Rating
Hi fella.......Sounds to me like your wisdom teeth are trying to come through and they are "impacted". 99% of adults do not have jaws large enough to allow the wisdom teeth to break through successfully. They can cause you extreme pain on and off for years until you get them pulled.

If you still have a couple baby molars that haven't fallen out, your adult teeth are trying to cut through but you have a really stubborn baby tooth that doesn't want to come out. Your dentist can take care of that really fast.

You really need to see a dentist, guy. Your only relief, believe me. This won't just go away. Sorry.

Good luck
I am an RN

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy