Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Question about braces?
ok im going to need braces for my over bite. my question is does it hurt bad? does it hurt when its getting put in? do they give you shots in your mouth so it doesnt hurt? and will they give you ...

I am 12 years old and a front tooth lower tooth is about to come out. Is this normal?

I immediately NEED help!?
I have a poly-like sac over the area on my right wisdom teeth. It's a bit tender but it can get painful when you touch it hard.
I only noticed it today, and I'm 12 years old so no ...

Mercury tooth filling controversy ?
Background: Teeth fillings contain mercury. There is disagreement on whether this can cause mercury poisoning. Most medical professionals seem to think it does not.

Mercury poisoning can ...

Alternative to a tongue scraper?!?
I live in a country where tongue scrapers/cleaners aren't available yet. Can anyone give me any ideas what could be used as an alternative?...

What is the most painful procedure you have had done at the dentist?

Why am i scared of the dentist?

Please help me?
i use to have some pretty teeth but all of a sudden my teeth started falle out and everything decaying bad .i had braces on them to have them stratghtn out . but i cannot not understand that could it ...

How can you stop braces from hurting after you just got them?
I kinda don't wanna wait cuz I'm trying to eat and it hurts!!!...

Why does the gum around my teeth bleed when I brush my teeth?

Mouth Ulcers, what causes them and how do you get rid of them?

Which mouthwash color is more effective: blue or yellow/orange?

I WAnt to get some braces to make my teeth prettier..does it hurt!?!!?
iwant to get my teeth some braces becit is not aligned ryt..but do they put some holes on your teeth or some silly things???does it hurt..and will it bring a better SMLE??i hope so00..plssanswers..my ...

Please Help Me?
The past few months after I just moved out of my parents house my teeth have chipped. First was one small one in the front and today one of my lateral incisers chipped. It chipped when I bit down on ...

Advice on getting braces?
I'm getting braces this summer and I need some advice and information...like color choosing....How bad it hurts...How they are put on...etc. Anything you can think of!...

Do braces???...?
ok well this friday i am getting braces... do they hurt?? and do they scratch your mouth?? how do i prevent that form happening?? Also what kind of colors do they have??...

Is it ok to whiten teeth with strawberries?!?
I heard that you can use strawberries to whiten your teeth, but the acid can also damage them...does brushing afterwards compensate for this?...

Really worried about my Mom???
My Mom has to go in to the dentist tomorrow for what she thinks is an abcess on her tooth. I am really worried about her. She is in much pain and I'm at my dad's house right now and don'...

How do I get rid of cold sores and blisters because I've tried everything and nothing seems to work?

How painful is a root canal and how long does it hurt for afterwards?

tamasoup
Are my teeth rotten?
So i have a few questions...
In the middle of my front two teeth there are blackstuff, not on my gums but on the actual tooth.
I've had it for a while never bothering to go to the dentist about it but now im planning to because my breath is usually bad.
My family has told me my bad breath was from this black stuff between my teeth.
I brush my teeth in the morning and night, use mouth wash, and floss but i didnt back when i got this.
Is it rotting, is it making my breath bad, and is it serious? ive had it for a long time and nothing bad is happening so far.
Additional Details
Uhhh, How long does it need to be before it ruins my whole teeth and i need dentures?

Dalton C
obviously your teeth are rotting..
you idiot.
and dont lie, you do not brush your teeth as much as you say you do..
more like 3 times a month...
all you have to say now is,
OOPS

Louis
Rating
No, there's no need to go see a denist...

Cloud
This sounds like you might have a cavity. Go to a dentist to find out what it is.

Simon C
Sounds like you have two different issues here. You have cavities on your front teeth, which resulted dark discoloration. Bad breath usually comes from your gum condition, which resulted from lack of good oral hygiene and not getting a regular teeth cleaning at a dentist. The consequence of this is tartar build-ups, which cause gum swelling, bleeding and bad odors. Cavities may also cause bad breath, but only if they are old and big enough to cause abscess or constant food-traps. Go to a dentist.

Errrk
Rating
Nothing bad is happening? Bad teeth is bad on your whole body. Heart problems, etc. Bad breath is a sign of something worse. I used to have bad breath (no dental insurance) and when I finally went, it made me feel better in general, not just my mouth. My friends said Thaaaank ya.

Dani
I would go get it looked at..

Originality
Rating
Your teeth are probably rotting. You should go see a dentist. And cut back on soda, when i used to drink soda i got sooooo many cavities, i still have them LOTS. But now i rarley drink soda, i mostly drink water now, and i havent gotten new cavaties since. Drinking soda covers your teeth in all sorts of acid and lots of sugar. So its REALLY bad for your teeth.

Eva D
Rating
Sounds like you have cavities, see a dentist.

Nate
Rating
Im not dentist but I believe its a cavatie sp* go see a dentist if you don't want to have dentures

healthwise357
you can get rid of bad breath in so many simple and inexpensive ways through proper brushing and careful flossing every after meals. you can eat healthy diet and drink as much water to keep the mouth salivated. use a herbal bad breath remedy, but cut the use of breath mints and mouthwashes with alcohol for they can make bad breath worse because of sugar and alcohol content that may dry the mouth. but be able to know what can primarily cause your bad breath. and it is best that you have your gums checked by a dentist. for more helpful tips visit http://www.oramd.com

Gavia
Rating
you're going to need dentures! Good job

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy