Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do u think this is abuse?? y??
i think this was sick but with the prices of dental who knows? what u think?
http://www.nbc5.com/news...

Braces...what to expect...?
hi im going to have to get 4 teeth pulled to make space for my other teeth and get braces on...which i am really, really nervous about...but i wanted to know how long do they usually take to put your ...

Stinky breath?? HELP!! its been happenning a lot recently and i wanna get rid of it before school starts ?
So i floss, brush my teeth, and use mouthwash(listerine) before i go to bed. When i wake up in the morning, my breath stinks like hell. ive noticed that my tongue is relle white in the mornings. does ...

I've never been to a dentist.. I'm almost 25...?
I've never been to a dentist because #1) My parents never had dental insurance and we couldn't afford it #2) I've never been able to afford my own dental insurance either. #3) I'...

Whats the best cure for toofake?

Do you grind your teeth in your sleep?
If so, have you tried those mouthguards, do they help ?...

Can I Drink Sprite With Braces?

How do u cure a painful and i mean painful teethache?
like chipped teeth and wisdom ...

What do you do when there is a creepy man without teeth on this answers thingy??
Yea so there is this creepy man and he keeps answering my questions with "take out your teeth like i did" and there is a pic of him without teeth and its really gross...im starting to get ...

Any way to make my braces stop hurting?
I got them tightened and i know they hurt and all
but please help make the pain go away
haha
I took tylonal and it didn't work
any ideas?...

Can anyone tell me what to do for my son's teething besides oral gel and tylenol, pleaseeeeee???

At what age do you get wisdom tooth?
I'm 17 and am getting so much pain in my teeth feels like there is a tooth coming at the back can also feel it but want to know if it can be a wisdom tooth....

Has anyone any advice on filling your own teeth?
I would be interested in your experiences regarding this, I believe that their are instruments and filling compounds on the market....

Bugs in my teeth!?
I don't know what to do, I went to the dentist (my husband's brother) and he implanted bugs in my teeth. Now I have to type everything, because if I talk it's all recorded. A friend ...

I have braces and I want whiter teeth sould I wait to whiten them, what should I use to whiten them?
Also what will work quickly and efficiently?...

In what order should I floss, brush and use Listerine?

A girl in class who sits next to me has really bad breath!?
She is friendly, and speaks to me sometimes in lessons or just at the end of them, we are not close though, but her breath smells unbelievably bad! Everyone says it, and i don't understand what ...

Why are there no emergency rooms with dentists?
My husband has a really bad toothache and needs his tooth pulled ASAP!! Why aren't dentists like doctors and on call at the emergency room? U.K. Hospital in Kentucky doesn't even have one....

Can you put toothpaste back in the tube?

I feel SO overwhelmed by the dental work in front of me and the cost, that I am considering suicide. I don't
have a dentist. I don't have dental insurance. I have taken excellent care of my teeth, but a combination of an injury and side effects from medication have made a mess in my mouth and I am in ...

welly
Are electric toothbrushes better than normal ones?

blacksaint4
not sure never used an electric toothbrush but normal one works perfect.

tetsuwan atom!
YES. I had stains on my teeth and a 'leccy brush really helped and quickly too.

emgee
Rating
Many people brush too hard with regular toothbrushes. This causes the enamel to actually wear away over time. If you brush properly (in gentle circular motions) and not too hard you have nothing to worry about.

I have a sonicare. Love it. My teeth are whiter and I don't have to worry about brushing technique because it does it for you. The battery operated ones are not good in my opinion because you have to change the batteries all the time and sometimes the water and toothpaste get into the battery chamber. (My kids had this problem)

tinkerbell34
If you brush your teeth properly and vigourously no. If you don't or are lazy, yes. I was taught to brush my teeth in a circular motion on the outside, and with a flicking mtion on the inside. I have never used an electric toothbrush, and the dentist says my teeth are always nice and clean. Some people get into the habit of missing the same spot each time, and your dentist can tell you if this is the case.

maria p
Rating
only if you brush a lot

sadgal
Rating
no... abrasion

emeraldisle2222
Rating
I found that it played havoc with fillings, but my dentist said that that was unlikely.
However, I stopped using it, as I no longer trusted it.

js3971
Rating
What do I look like? an electric toothbrush?

spike
yes

misty
Rating
no there not they are just a gimmick to make money

Tygirljojo
I've heard it depends on the toothbrush. I've got a Sonicare and I love it - makes my teeth super clean and smoother than with a regular brush.

Suzita
Rating
Yes, and easier. But take it easy. Just the pressure of holding a pen.

D*
Na

dre
If you like them, they are. If you don't like them then your not likely to use it so in that case it would be useless. Any tooth brush that rings your bell is a great tooth brush. If you like the one with the purple kangaroo handle that wraps aroung your teeth at 180 degrees then that is the best tooth brush for you.

The onlything to avoid are medium and hard bristle as they can wear down your tooth enamel over the long run.

poppies say grrr!
They are for piles!!

layla
I think they are, make your teeth feel cleaner and i don't have half as many cavities as i use to do when i was just using an ordinary toothbrush.

King of Hearts
Rating
The name sounds scary and weird and silly and drakula-ish.

Katy L
I was told to get an electric toothbrush, because I was brushing too hard with my regular toothbrush, and it was making the enamel come off of my teeth. And then it was making my teeth sensitive. So this electric one has helped me alot. Because you don't need to scrub with it. It just does the work.

Tumble
No....the normal toothbrushes are better. You can control it better than the electric ones.

Nigel
YES! Electric toothbrushes are much better than normal ones. Especially the battery operated electric toothbrushes because they are cheaper in price and do the best job in my opinion. Try any Oral B battery operated electric toothbrush and you will never use a normal toothbrush again.

tomh311
Rating
i'm a dentist and i use a good old $2 toothbrush if that tells you anything. but if it gets you fired up to actually brush your teeth and you wouldn't otherwise, then yes, they're better.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy