Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How can i tell a friend without offending her that she has badbreath? Please help...?
She is a sweet friend, we`ve been friends for years now but somehow i have no guts to tell her that she has bad breath, am afraid i might offended her... How can i tell her?...

When was the last time u brushed ur teeth, try to be 100% honest please, 100% honest?
me it was 4 months ago
Additional Details
no 4 days..........................................

My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. How do I stop this?
My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. I'm really worried. I floss and brush every day, but they still bleed. What do I do?...

Colors!!! (braces)?
I was just wondering what color of rubberbands you think I should get on my braces. It can be as many as you want. BTW I am a ...

Are you suppose to floss your teeth before or after brushing?

How do I tell my boyfriend to brush his teeth?
I met him through myspace and we have met and I realy truely like him even before meeting him, but it appears and smells as though he doesnt brush his teeth. He is 35 years old and should know he ...

So how bad is getting your wisdom teeth out and what can i expect? what's the pain similar to?

If i knock a teeth out,will another one grow?

Additional Details
haha ok ppl no need to add more,first 28 anwsres now 36!!!
Im just making sure that i was right.....

Any advice on how I can STOP BITING MY NAILS??

If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?

Im getting my all 4 wisdom teeth took out next week. Im scared to death. Does it hurt? What can i eat?

What else can i use for bad breath other then mouthwash, mints and toothpaste?

Please anser: how much does it hurt to get a tooth pulled?(see details)?
As in a not loose tooth, getting numbing shots injected in your gums, pulling it out and stitching it up? (no tooth growing in under it) awake but numb... please! any pain comparisons?...

What is the best way to cure my bad breath?
My girlfriend is moaning at me and I think I need to do something about it.

I am only 26 and it has just started in the past few months!

Simply brushing my teeth does not work ...

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

How painful is wisdom teeth extraction?
So I went to the oral surgeon today, and I'm going in on the 23rd to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am doing local anestetic, and not getting knocked out for it.

My question is, how ...

Is there a polite way to let someone know about bad breath?
A really nice guy that I just met has terrible bad breath. He seems interested in a relantionship but his bad breath is the only thing turning me off. What options are out there to diminish this? How ...

Do Braces Hurt?

Why my teeths are yellow?
I brush daily but my tooth remain yellow in colour,what is the ...

Jen♥*
Are braces worth it?
Even though they hurt and are annoying??? Are the worth it???
Additional Details
Were you really happy with your results???

boopers1971
Definitely yes, the pain and annoyance doesn't compare with the outcome. Go for it!

jekin
Every penny, best investment you can make in your life.

IloveJohnnyDepp♥☺♫
Rating
yes...... after i got my braces taken off ppl were always complamenting me on how nice my teeth looked and saying how they wished their teeth looked as good as mine.........totally worth it!

cheez
yes it was worth it. Even if they hurt when i first got them, in a few years i had a great looking smile.

arae8419
Oh my god they are absolutely worth it. They dont hurt that bad at all and when you get them off, its amazing how much better they make your teeth look. I would've paid twice as much for them knowing I would be so satisfied .

♥Brown Eyed Chef in Training ♥
Rating
yes they are worth it. i had a bad over bite and its really amazing how much it changed. its all lined up.

roncarolhillsstupid
Rating
My 32 year old had them when he was in high school. He said the peers made fun of him but he ignored them and now he says he would do it all again as it is well worth it. You are more confident about your smile and yourself. My 41 year old didn't get his until he was in his 30's and has said he would do it again as it does help the way people approach you. He says you have to do as the dentist says and keep it clean around them. The kissing stinks but he said the benefits are well worth it now.

neurotic41
Rating
I am 42 and i had my braces @ 18. I had a terrible overbite and would do it again because I look so much better.

QuestionWyrm
Yes, I had braces for almost five years and because of it my teeth are straight and ideal. Some of my peers now that I am older did not have the advantage of braces and I think that it makes a big deal professionally and personally to increase your charisma and likability. You won't regret it.

Pretty Me : )
Yes, they are don't you want to have this movie star smile and white teeth that you can just die for. I do

peterboro_first
Rating
I never had braces. But, if they make your teeth look good. I would think they are.

...:::LondonLove:::...
Rating
Yah! Braces are so worth it! Many treatment of braces may not last as long as others! I rather walk around with metal in my mouth, than have an insecurity about smiling! In my opinon YES!

Abby
I have Invisalign you can't see it and it works great

matthew_c_olson
I think so. My teeth were pretty messed up.

dark&pure?
I was happy with the results, even though you have to take better care of your teeth in order to maintain it.

Searching for the Light
Oh yes. I would try to never smile before. Of course, I still have my braces on, but my teeth are straighter, so they make me feel better about myself. The thing that's worse than braces is a sort of head gear that you have inside your mouth that fixes an overbite.

Iteachdailey4u
Yes, my son is living proof. His whole appearance changed in just the past two years.

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
YES! IFYOU CAN AFFORD THEM... DEFINITELY YES!!!

bibliophile31
They are absolutely worth it. I am STILL pleased with my teeth, and I got my braces off almost 20 years ago!

Bowllynn
Yes, definitely. There is an adjustment period when you get braces, but you quickly become accustomed to the braces. I'm an adult with braces and the braces come off on Monday. After 20 months of treatment, I finally have straight teeth. Don't put it off; schedule a consultation with an orthodontist. You'll be amazed how quickly your teeth move. Good luck.

doggygm
Rating
yea there worth it. even though they will hurt its gose away after 3 days amd its better then having crooked teeth when your older get them now they may be annoying ang huet but trust me your smile will be 10 times better (when you get them off) then it would be with out braces. so YES there worth it

Nicholle
Rating
totally

qwertyuiop
if you want a nice partner. Braces make your teeth look better.

KT
Rating
Definately, but only if you follow all of the rules the orthodontist gives you i.e. rubberbands, headgear, retainer, etc.

kittyluv
Rating
well duh!!!!! if you don't go through the trouble now it will just make more trouble for you later.

Crash
Rating
Braces are TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! Your smile looks 10 times better afterwards!

drummer boy
Rating
braces are worth it, people judge faces on how similar one side is to the other, people don't know they judge that way but they do, so if your teeth are crooked it looks bad

lolliwollipop
yes they make such a good difference, and when you have had them you notice other peoples crooked teeth more

sam s
OMG yes they are so worth it i mean yeah they hurt but would you rather have braces or UGLY teeth? so if you faced with the question if you want them or not say yes totally

♥Jules♥
Rating
If your teeth are really messed up they're worth it. The bad part is sometimes when your wisdom teeth grow in they can make your newly straightened teeth crooked again. But probably not as crooked as they were before!

JACK
HELLLLL YESS

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy