Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

Hate how dentist makes small talk while I'm on the chair.?
Okay, I am going to the dentist in about an hour and I had to have this particular one because the man I prefer is booked out. This dentist however makes a lot of small talk, asking me about college ...

How do i get whiter teeth in 1 month??

I have bad & crooked teeth, who do I see first?
Should I see the orthodontist first or the dentist first?
My teeth are in bad condition and they're also crooked, havent seen a dentist in 10years
I thought I'll confront my ...

I know that eating too much toothpaste can be fatal, but how much is too much?

Additional Details
I don't have an obsession with toothpaste, I have a perfectly normal relationship with toothpaste. I do, ...

Braces!!!????
Does anyone the average cost of braces???...

Omg braces!!!!?
I will be getting braces soon and im totally affraid. I mean yea i want them because my teeth are a mess but i hate pain. I just hate pain. Can someone tell me the process of getting braces and also ...

What if you break your right hand what do you do?

A painful white sore below my gum in my mouth?
i have had it for about 4 days. it is right where my gums end and where my cheek begins. It looks like a cut, but it is white so i didn't know if it was a canker sore. It looks a little ...

offmihead
Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically brushed my teeth. Faster and faster I brushed then suddenly........... CRACK ! my toothbrush left my mouth and rammed up my nose. There was blood everwhere and my skull felt like it had split open.

Later that night I went out with some friends and told my story and to my amazement a friends wife told me that she did this on a regulary basis ! anyone else ram there toothbrush up there nose ?

livinhapi
Rating
the same thing happen to me once so it really does not pay to brush your teeth fast as necessary and i agree thatit really hurt and bleed too.

Kitty
Rating
No, but I dip my fries in my milkshake...that is also strange... does anyone do that? :P

NewMummy
lollllllllllllll try getting an electric one!!!

Rayknee
only if ive been drinking...but yeah its happend. haha

nicemanvery
Yeah course , how else are you gonna clean your eye teeth !

Minxy
Funnily enough, no!

emma s
Rating
Yep, you're not alone as I've done this before and your right it's soooooo painful! I've also done it so it goes up and hits the top of my gum and that really hurts too!

bernie c
Rating
No I haven't lesson to learn there don't rush cleaning your teeth

angel
Not at all. But thank you for sharing.

cfoxwell99
Rating
Never done this, but have cracked my gum brushing and not paying attention.

native,pride
my nostrils holes r 2 small

coolgem2
After I brush my teeth I brush my nose hairs to keep them shining. It also keeps my nose breath mint fresh all day. LOL!!!!!!

Just Bein' Me
Rating
No, must be a new fad. What people come up with these days.

muaythaigreat
Rating
close, my eyelid!
and it still had some toothpaste on it!
thats a corker!!
Try a little bit near your eye and watch as your eye runs!

-.. -...
Nope. Doesn't seem to far off from accidentally getting a straw shoved up your nose, but I have never heard of it happening.
You would think your friends wife would wear some sort of nose guard when she brushes her teeth!

Nes S
i would if there it would lessen the chance that i get any brain degredation. As fars as i know it, i would like to keep my toothbrush for brushing my tooth and none other.

hayley m
god i bet your gd at w*****g if u can move your hand that fast

Professor Science
Rating
never heard of this before

xxSHORTYxx
oh. hope you threw it away after ewwww. no its never happened to me besides dont brush so hard you will wear your enamel away fast like that.

Christine D
Rating
No but when my best friends husband had an affair,she came to stay with me until she sorted everything out in her head. When he was out ,we let ourselves into the house and cleaned the cats litter tray out with his toothbrush.

Rufus
I thought it was pencils up your nose, underpants on your head and say Wooble! Still didn't help Blackadder so maybe he should have used toothbrushes.

Hope your feeling better!

theredalbino
Rating
You two need therapy

MellyK1234
Rating
everyday! sometimes twice if im feeling frisky

Love to Lift
i love the toothbrush up the nose its very sensual

bigguy
I never have.

-x-lil-kate-x-
Rating
What? u r weird.

aisha s
Rating
only once and it was an accident

tommo
one i slipped and my toothbrush went on my cheek, and i had to wipe the toothpaste off.

sexychick
try hitting your teeth next it will work better that is why it is called a "tooth"brush duh

Robert
Rating
uh, Nooooooooo.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy