Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

When i touch my gums they bleed very easy, how can i stop this??

What shoul be on a dental surgery notice board?

Do NHS patients get free braces in england?
how much does it cost to get braces for NHS ...

I got a Scab insdie my nose?
it hurts really bad what should i do?...

Braces help?
i was wondering.. i know braces make your teeth straight. but do they close the gap between your teeth?...

Do braces hurt?
I'm getting braces today, and I was wondering if they hurt or not?...

My sepreator for my braces came off whut shud i do ???
whut shud i do my seperator came off today and my dentist appointment is tommorow sum1 help O.O
Additional Details
Thx ppls who'd been answering my question ;P Rawr <3...

I have a lot of gumline cavaties and slow rot on my teeth. What kind of....?
vitamins should I be taking to slow the process and make my teeth last longer?...

I brush my teeth and tongue twice a day,gurgle after every meal and still have smelly mouth. Pls help, thank u

I have a toothache! What can I do?
How can I ease the pain? Just until I can get to the dentist tomorrow....

Witch is worse for your teeth? Orange juice or soda?

If you die with braces on, do they take them off before burying you?

I have small teeth... is it unattractive?
I have straight, white teeth. The problem is, they're pretty small. You can't tell if I don't have a big smile on but I love laughing so they often show. A few people have brought it ...

HELP. I'm getting teeth pulled out for braces. And I'm scared. ALMOST to death! D:?
AGHH I'm 14 and I'm getting four adult teeth pulled out for braces. It's scaring the crap out of me now. Let me ask you..does it hurt? How much..?
I know the shot doesn't ...

What should I expect when I get braces?
Please help.
I'm going to be getting braces and I need advice. . . what will it be like? Will it hurt?
What does it make you feel like mentally & ...

Would you rather donate the money to charity than give away free sweets which will ruin children teeth's?

Bad breath?

Is it bad to gargle waster right after i brush my teeth?
Right before bed, i always brush my teeth. Then to get rid of the toothpaste taste, i gargle water. Is it bad to gargle water right after i brush my teeth? This has been bugging me, please help. Id ...

Best way to whiten teeth? whitening products, do they hurt?
What are some really good teeth whitening products I can use? Also, I have one tooth that's out of alignment and starting to get hidden behind on of the other teeth (hopefully I can get I...

Is brushing your teeth once a day okay?
All my life I've only brushed my teeth once a day. My teeth are white and almost perfect. They are not as white as they use to be because I guess time and coffee. But I started to brush them ...

kitkool
After a tooth extraction are you supposed to gargle with table salt or Epsom salt?

Joe M
Rating
Sac Salt!

allofthat7464
i'm sure it is table- why didn't you ask the dentist?

Miss Mina
Rating
table salt and warm water

gypsygirl731
let it clot 1st no rinsing or brushing or hot soups or hot foods or chewy foods on day of extraction then next day slowly water in mouth to lightly swish with salt water lightly! no brushing.. if it kills u to the bonein a few days then u got dry socket infection and clot was lost out

?
Rating
neither -nor!!! The salty solution might prevent the wound from healing. Gargle with luke warm tea made from dried sage leaves ( you get them either in a pharmacy or health store), it helps to accelerate healing and to clean the wound.

mph103
1/4 tsp table salt per 1/2 cup water

Ontario_Mom
Table salt only. Epsom salt should NOT be ingested.

Georgia Girl
Rating
Epsom salt is for soaking your tired muscles in the tub.Use salt water but don't get the water too hot or it will draw the blood out more.

Maple
As other people have said, table salt. Epsom salt is a powerful laxative!

justnotright
Rating
warm salt water. table salt!

terry_allen_99
Rating
i just got my wisdom teeth pulled out and my dentist told me not to gargle at all, and not to spit.

Rock_N_Roll_Chicky
Rating
TABLE SALT>.....NO TO EPSON SALT

babyice201
alittle warm water and TABLE salt. Didnt you pay attention at the dentist! goodness...lol...j/k

Capn Jon
Rating
Table salt and warm water.

countrykarebare
Rating
table salt and warm water.

dany7969
table salt but your suppose to wait 1 1/2 days cause you don't want to disturb the scab and create a dry socket (lots of pain )

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy