Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Smilin Ducky^^
About how long will this take to get braces off if i have teeth like this:(pic.)?
here is a pic
ttp://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq16...
Additional Details
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq160/Passion_love_Sukey/Me/DSCF2061-1.jpg

♥courtney♥
ughh man yo teeth is jacked up!!
i say 2-3 years

Michelle J
Omg! It will take AWHILE.

OHHBETHANY:]
ohh dang! a VERY long timeee.

Alicia
Rating
It looks like you mostly just have crowding so that will take about a year and a half two years at the most unless the dentist discovers that you have other teeth issues like extra teeth because if you did then they would have to extract them and then it would take a little while longer because the gap from whatever teeth or tooth they pulled out would need to be filled.

Jenna M
Rating
maybe 3 or 4 years and don't worry it don't hurt

Kim
Probably 3-4 years.. That's a pretty jacked up grill.

GeOrGiA_gUrL 96
Rating
sorry but probably 3 or 4 years i mean my teeth were not that bad and i had mine 4 2 years so ........................................... YIKES SORRY!!!!!

Emma
It really depends on your dentist, Id just guess and say about a year?

I♥YourHeart
Rating
atleast two years, sorry

Nellie
Rating
about 4-5 years.

MissCrys
3 years

erin q
Rating
1 or 2 years

Me!
probably 3 years

singer2265
Rating
ooooooo, that's gonna take at least two years, maybe three.

theyguy
i had teeth just like that... it took four years
now they look good

ellieavila123
Rating
two years if your lucky

serg303
Rating
two to three years. one of my friends who we call sharky had teeth exactly like yours and it took him 2.5 years to get them fixed

autumn(;
looooong timee

♥Sarah Nicole♥
Rating
My teeth were like that before i got my braces off. And i had them for about 2 years. Its not that bad...

Cosmo
I would say at least 2 years, to 2 and a half. What's the big hurry though, you're only 13 : )

*JESUS freak*
prolly 2 years. it stinx huh!? i have like a sideways mouth with an overbite but i only have to have mine on for 18 months thank gosh but it hurts really bad omg omg =[ well good luck

Guinevere
About 18 months maybe, but you should ask your orthodontist, he will tell you

Susan H
Rating
I think about 3 or 4 years because I only have an overbite and I had to wear braces for 2 years.

HeatherS
Rating
There is no way to say for sure, every ones teeth move at a different rate, so there is no way of knowing for sure how fast or slow yours will move. I can tell you that the younger you are, the faster your teeth will shift. Also that if you are diligent with cleaning, keeping appointments on time, not breaking your braces and following all instructions given by your dentist or Orthodontist, then you will be in and out of them quickly. From the look of the photo you will need some anterior movement and possibly the arch enlarged which could also take extra time. I wish I could be more specific, but it's not possible. Listen to your dentist and orthodontist and follow their instructions for the fastest treatment possible. Good luck and you will love your new smile!

Additional information: You would probably not be a candidate for the Invisalign Orthodontic treatment. This type of tray orthodontics is used to correct some minor to moderate needed movement. It appears that you would need more serious movement that the tray orthodontics just could not achieve. You would be much better off with the traditional braces since they can achieve the desired results in a shorter time frame. You can discuss this with your orthodontist and he will be better able to explain your treatment plan and what will be best for your particular dental problem.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy