Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Hi what color should I get !?
I am 14 and getting my braces on monday what colors should I get . I want some thing really girly like blue and light green or pink but I want something really cute so help ...

Does everybody get wisdom teeth?
I heard some people only get 2 or instead of all 4 but I don't have any. I'm almost 20 years old, there's no sign of anything coming in, and there's not really a space for them in ...

How many times a day u brush your teeth?

Ive got a toothache,i cant get it seen to till monday,does anyone know anything i can do 2 ease it a bit?

Why have brits got such messed up teeth?
tooth brush, now that is a word that limeys should be proud of inventing. never thought of teethbrush did you. god bless the US....

I know its not wise to do but whats the best way..?
.. to remove a tooth without going to the dentist?...

(Guys only) Do you think braces are hot?
I recently got braces and so I wanted to know what guys think....

HELP HELP HELP URGENT i just got a cavity and my teeth really hurt, i dont want to take pill,anyother options?
i just got a filling this morning
i dont like taking tylonal or ibprofen or anything like that unless it's serious

my tooth hurts pretty bad, any suggestions on how to make it ...

Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically ...

Will getting my Wisdom teeth removed hurt?
Do they give you General anesthetic for the removal of 4 wisdom teeth? Also, Does anybody know what kind of pain killers will be prescribed when the surgery is over?...

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Michelle T
A dentist farts in your face--what do you say?
I was at the dentist today and he turned around and bent down to get something for my fillings out of a cabinet and farted in my face. What should I have said?

qwelzf
Tell him to give you 20% off the bill. Seriously. I would. And if he wont Id put all the info on the internet so he loses even more money than he would have if he gave a discount.

Michael Choe
Depends on your character, are you mad about it?

Then you should have said something like, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

if you are a funny person, you could have said,

"whoah someone's having too much beans"

really depends on your character..

x3jessica lynn
Rating
"Don't fart in my face"

smart E
U gonna take that off my bill?

Bill
Rating
"You aren't charging that to me as anesthesia, are you?"

Korky
Pardon

Thats not right!
are you serious?? thats messed up.

CDA~NY
Rating
OK, so do you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it was a fart or did he move/do something that sounded like it?

It happens in our office.... you may want to rethink it.

I would guess that if it was indeed the Doc getting rid of his chili-for-lunch, he would have apologized to you.

Dentists are human, too, you know.

ash l
i would have been grossed out and beyond but i dont like to embarrass people with that stuff, i mean it waz an accident but EEWWWW!!!!!!!

spdesai7
*sniff sniff* "EWWWW what is that smell?"

Doktor Pill Westenheiney
"Didn't you gas me already?"

carissa s
Rating
mother ****** what did you just say

Heather Honey
Rating
i would have laughed and made a joke to try to make him feel better about it. you know he had to be dying from embarrassment!

Jeremy E
Rating
Nothing. It is pretty unlikely he intended to do this, so I'd guess he was quite embarrassed. Saying anything would certainly make him feel worse.

Of course, if it happens again you should find a new dentist.

Mastah
Rating
That stinks man. Do I get a discount or a spell on the laughing gas for that?

Jack G
lmao thats the funniest sht, did he mean it? or was it an accident? If he meant it I would punch him in the kidneys

Rating
Thanks for that breath of fresh air.

CupBoard
Rating
"please.I only want the gas that makes me relax,not puke"

Greico P
Rating
nothing, take the novicane syringe and numb up your nose.

free2sing_4eva
'eewwwwwww do you mind!? dirty boy!'
then cough really dramatically

beaches
Rating
Your kidding right? I'm sure it was a complete and total accident, and he was probably praying that you didn't hear it.
I would've acted like I didn't hear it and certainly would not have thought he did it intentionally, nor would I have said anything.

imjustakid&lifeisanitemare
Rating
EXCUsE U!!!

summer
i would have laughed my head off

Tex
You should have "filled"his cavity with your boot.

*Eve*
You should say "Umm... Excuse me?"

linda o
Ha that is funny....was it loud....omg......what a thing did he say excuse me....i would of told the receptionist....he he

itsjustbrittanybaby
Rating
uh dude, i thought you were supposed to be cleaning my teeth not making them smell like sh!t...

James O
Rating
" That was not the anesthetic gas i was expecting."

gaelicspawn
Rating
How about 'excuse you'? If he doesn't apologize after saying that, then get up and walk out of there. Who know's where his hands have been if he has that little class.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy