Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution ...

Poll: How many of you actually floss your teeth daily?
be honest!...

O.K. My brother and I were eating earlier and both of us burned our tongues. This got me thinking:

If you burn yourself badly enough on other parts of your body, you could loose all sensation on those parts.

My question is: Do your taste buds loose sensation if
a) they ...

Help i have bad breath?
I have really bad breath and I've tried everything to get rid if it.

I brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, I floss twice and I use mouthwash as often as I can through out the day. I&#...

DAME CAROLYN of ARSENAL
17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell out by?

Stinkbug B
whats a milk teeth? what country are you from? I guess you mean baby teeth, in either case if her regular teeth have not erupted yet its all good, if they have and is crowding her mouth I would go to a oral surgeon

Wendy H
Rating
Have they done an xray to see if she has any adult teeth under her milk teeth?

Its normally the adult teeth pushing up that make the milk teeth wobbly and fall out.

She needs to see if she has adult teeth there.

james b
Rating
I'm 40 (infact nearly 41) and I still have a milk tooth.
The normal time to start loosing them though is from the age of approx 7years

Andre
If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this land
I'd hammer out danger
I'd hammer out a warning
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land

If I had a bell
I'd ring it in the morning
I'd ring it in the evening
All over this land
I'd ring out danger
I'd ring out a warning
I'd ring out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land

Gem*
Rating
Milk teeth fall out when you are about 7 or 8 years old. I'm surprised your dentist hasn't taken them out yet!

lisa h
Rating
Get her to see an orthadontist.My son at 16 also has this problem.He has no adult teeth to push the baby teeth out.That may also be you're daughters problem, but she can still have braces if she needs/ wants them.

gristle
Rating
im 34 all but 1 of my bottom teeth are babies nothing underneath ask dentist to x ray they can tell if there under if not ask for hospital referal got my dentist to check son as hospital were removing so many he was6 and adult bones were on x ray so good luck hope helps

pirate_princess
Rating
My daughters friend had hers until the beginning of senior school and they thought that was a problem at 12 years old!!

At 17 the body has almost finished growing and he is nearly an adult, have you visited an orthodontist?

Emmy
Rating
They should be out by now.
Don't wait, take her to the dentist.
If her adult teeth have not grown in yet, they might not come in.
I was 17 and still had 2 "baby" milk teeth. My dentist advised me to yank them out myself or the grown teeth wouldn't come down. I pulled one and it came in great. But I didn't do the second one and when I was 23 it broke and I had to have it pulled, the Adult tooth never grew in, it is in my jaw.
Teeth that sit too long in the jaw won't come down on their own, and you have to have surgery (expensive) to have it pulled down into place, or have a fake tooth implanted (expensive) 17 isn't too late, have the baby teeth taken out a/s/a/p. Trust me I made a huge mistake at your daughters age not to do anything. You are a good mum to be so concerned.

ANNE K
Rating
How do you knnow that they are baby teeth? Has a dentist told you this. I am a dentist and I have never heard of a 17 year old having that many baby teeth left. Some people can have up to 4 and even this is extremely rare. More than this indicates some type of syndrome I would think.

Ohio here
Rating
Go to a dentist and have them pulled.

leambi
Rating
I am 26 and still have 4 milk teeth, you can get them removed at the dentist and they will also xray her mouth to make sure she has teeth ready to come through. Having these milk teeth has never been a problem for me and i have never had a brace and my teeth are perfectly fine, just take her to a dentist.

Van Cesc Toure
Wow,this is the first time i've heard something like this! have you asked the dentist this? I think she's unique!:)

Stephen M
milk teeth fall out at a young age. mine fell out at about 8. i would go see a dentist because i'm pretty sure she shouldn't still have milk teeth

sweetie p
Rating
by the time she was 12. take her to a dentist and ask him what can be done.

spongebobrogers
Rating
Are u sure she has permanent teeth? Sometimes there can be missing permanent teeth and this can be why the adult teeth are not pushing these out. Otherwise, she may need help getting the baby teeth out. I have seen many 17 year olds still with 1 tops 2 baby teeth, but not usually 12.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy