Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Mom might have breast cancer?
My mom told me her mammogram came out abnormal.
She said she has to go back next week to do another.
i'm afraid she might have breast cancer, i've been crying all night.
She ...

Why won't the pharmaceutical companies promote the cure for cancer that has been found in DCA?
Look it up. http://www.dca-dichloroa...

Sometimes my breasts hurts, is that a sign for cancer??
I mean what are the signs for having breasts cancer??...

Why do they say ''He or She LOST their fight with Cancer''?
How could they say they lost the fight with cancer. Some cancers you can't control and they're almost impossible to beat yet they say ' they lost their fight with cancer' as if ...

Hair falling down is this cancer?
well my friends hair is falling down and she wants to know if its cancer?...

Which are the only animals who don't get cancer?

Additional Details
there are 3...

Does she have skin cancer?
my mom has something on her foot that kinda looks like a large pimple. she has had this for a few months but it was very small. now it is 4 times that size. she will go to the doctor soon probley. ...

How the hell can Coca Cola cause Cancer?
How the hell can a soft drink cause Cancer?...

Wooden cutting board may cause cancer?
I heard from my friend that using wooden board for cutting vegetable may cause cancer as small wooden pieces comes out and they are not digested. Is it true?...

Breast cancer? please genuine answers only.Any other answers will be reported instantly.?
my mum has D.C.I.S,an early form of breast cancer,she is in hospital at the moment,she had a lumpectomy yesterday morning,she seemed fine in herself when we visited,she had a drain wound fitted,which ...

How can a woman who has smoked since age 16 (she's 74 now and still puffin a pack a day) not have cancer?
or other issues? My mother in law has smoked since she was 16 and she is 74 and smokes almost 2 packs a day. I know cause we buy them for her daily. (not with our money, she too feable to go in the ...

Suggestions of a great gift basket? its for my y grandpa who is on kemo for prostate cancer...?
My grandpa is on kemo for prostate cancer. He's not nauseous and still has his appetite, but is diabetic- so sending sweets is out. He is so weak and tired- I live in NY and he's in Idaho- I...

My dad just had a colonoscopy, found out he has a tumor..?
I am the daughter.. and am very worried.. My dad will find out next week if its cancerous..either way will have surgery.. The doctor who would perform the surgery has a bad rating on that medical ...

What age did you start getting mammograms?
My mom was diagnosed with stage IV at the age of 60 (she died over a week ago at the age of 64) and I was wondering if I should get a mammogram. I am in my early thirties, so I don't even know ...

How long did your loved one live after they found out they had breast cancer?
my mom recently passed away from it. Was just curious....

I have stage 3 colon cancer and want to know how many years will I live after chemo?

My mom has lung &liver; cancer 3 YRS no bowl movement for3 weeks alot of pain what can be done lots of laxative

My dog has leucemia and some cancer?Isthere anything that ican do the doctors say she will only last for only?

Additional Details
a couple of weeks!!...

What to do and eat to prevent cancer?

Has anybody had a bone scan,wot is involved please?

vadavil_akhil
World cancer day?
AS TODAY IS WORLD CANCER DAY GIVE SOME TIPS

Never gonna happen..
Don't smoke and have a healthy diet.

Locked & Loaded
Rating
A very good friend of mine has Leukemia and is going through all the chemo and radiation, but after that's all finished up, he is going to need a bone marrow transplant. His 2 children are not a match. We are searching high and low for a donor right now and if we don't find one in time, all we have left is prayer.

TM
Rating
Cancer Is a Curable. I Had early Stage of Brest Cancer In 1995 -97
today I am Feet & Perfect & Fine & But also Exelently Strong
One should take Proper Nutritional Food &
To Squre it up The patient Should always think Positive
My Son Was Just 5 yrs Old & we were planning our Second Child After Check up Dr,Ask for more test end result of the test was C What stage etc; Followed
GOD tried to Pull Floor Under our Feet
I had to face it with a Smile Because I Wanted to give my best to my Son If I will not be Their Then Who will Look after my Son No one Could Have Looked after him Better then me
My Husband Supported me Very Strong During my Timely Treatment @ that time we Didnot have a Simple Memogram Facility in Our City Forget Khimo etc;
For Every Check up Every Stage of Treatment We Had to go to Mumbai
ANY CANCER OR HIV Patients Needs NUTRITIONAL help
I Will Be Glad To extened My hands gaiding her/him for the NUTRITION I took During My Treatment for the same
4 yrs Back Dr,Told me if I woul Like to Go for a Second Child ? ? ?
Today my SonIs 17 & very Soon He will Be 18 &
LIFE is very beautyful to Think Anything Nagetive
But GOD is Great NO Regrates

chidambaram k
Rating
regular medical check up. no smoking, drinking, bad vices.

shilliong
my parents both died of cancer...........long ago and yet today people still diefrom this disease it is sad...............that inspite of so much progress in all fields we still suffer...........youth should refrain from smoking tobacco

We Carried It All So Well...
Rating
get annual male/female checks, WEAR SUNSCREEN, quit smoking as soon as you are able (try Chantix),....

jackie_jabar
Rating
My husband passed away almost 2 years ago from cancer. The tips I would give is to educate yourself about cancer and what you as an individual can do to help others with cancer. I sponsor cancer walks and also the bake sales that we have for cancer patients. Support anyone that you know that has cancer and do what you can to make them feel better.

ihateptcruisers
help find a cure http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/

Chad
try not to get it? im so insensitive. :(

hava
This is the free alternative to chemotherapy for cancer patients.Do it and you will know from the future test results.You can also do it alongside any medical treatment.
Cancer hates oxygen and cannot live in a high-oxygen environment.If you want to supplement the medical treatment you receive(or not receive) with some alternative therapy then this is for you. You need to help your body to build up your immune system.The breathing exercises - pranayam is a holistic approach creating extra oxygen supply in the body and will slowly help with the health problem.Do the pranayam to see the benefits.Build up your timing slowly and after four weeks at the suggested maximum duration you will start to notice benefits gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy,stop and resume later.
What is known: pranayam helps the body heal itself. How it works in the body is not known – but people may build their own theory. You have to do it yourself for your benefit.
The small print: Keep doing pranayam after you are better for minimum 30 minutes a day for rest of life to maintain health.

People who have been treated successfully, should do pranayam as well, as there is a chance of recurrence.

The pranayam techniques:
Bhastrika - Take a long deep breath into the lungs(chest not tummy) via the nose and then completely breathe out through the nose.Duration upto 5 minutes.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Anulom Vilom - Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril
then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day).
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 10 times

Only by doing you will benefit and will feel good that you can do something to help the body.Copy and print this to improve your technique and stay focused.This is simplified pranayam for everyone and you do not have to go to classes to learn. This is for life, unlike short term classes where you do it in the class then stop when classes are over.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy