Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

My dad just had a colonoscopy, found out he has a tumor..?
I am the daughter.. and am very worried.. My dad will find out next week if its cancerous..either way will have surgery.. The doctor who would perform the surgery has a bad rating on that medical ...

What age did you start getting mammograms?
My mom was diagnosed with stage IV at the age of 60 (she died over a week ago at the age of 64) and I was wondering if I should get a mammogram. I am in my early thirties, so I don't even know ...

How long did your loved one live after they found out they had breast cancer?
my mom recently passed away from it. Was just curious....

I have stage 3 colon cancer and want to know how many years will I live after chemo?

My mom has lung &liver; cancer 3 YRS no bowl movement for3 weeks alot of pain what can be done lots of laxative

My dog has leucemia and some cancer?Isthere anything that ican do the doctors say she will only last for only?

Additional Details
a couple of weeks!!...

What to do and eat to prevent cancer?

Has anybody had a bone scan,wot is involved please?

Please help! 4 yr old nephew has the following symtoms..?
My nephew has lost alot of weight, eyes are sunk in, will not eat hardly at all. My neice took him to the doctor and the urine test showed an abnormally high wbc in his urine. He is thirsty and will ...

Treating Cancer with Vitamin C Mega Dose 10Grams?
I have Prostate cancer spreading to Spine. I am on Calutide 50, 3 tablets a day.
One Nobel Laureate Doctor suggests that we take
Vitamin C 10Grams Mega dose to fight cancer.
Is it ...

Not sure if this has been discuss,but what would you do?
I was watching one of those 24hr news channels, and they had brought up the hpv shot. would you let your daughter get it or not. please explain....

My mouth has a bump in it. Is this a sign of Oral Cancer?
The bump is on my lip and over the past few weeks it has been getting bigger and bigger. Also, I have little white and red things on my tong and every time I brush my teeth my tong starts bleeding.<...

I think my mom smokes!?
i found a pack of cigarettes in her room and i went in her bathroom and found one in the toilet.
and there was 2 in the backyard that my little brother and sister found.

i asked her ...

How do you feel after smoking a cigarette?
i just want to no cause i thinking about starting.!
Additional Details
HELPPP PLEASEEE...

A question about cancer?
When you go through chemo, your hair falls out, does that mean all of your hair on your body everywhere falls out?...

Cancer patient would like to know other cancer patients opinions?
I am looking for responses from cancer patients who don't just trust their Dr's automatically. People who are keeping up on advances and researching for themselves. I moved from AZ to CA ...

Can a cell phone give you brain cancer?
im being very cautious when i use my phone and i want to know if it can....

How do you know you have lung cancer?

My mom 's face is gray is that fdrom chemo, and can she died from getting chemo?

How long can you live with blood cancer?

thumbsinblack
Why won't the pharmaceutical companies promote the cure for cancer that has been found in DCA?
Look it up. http://www.dca-dichloroacetate.com/

MuscleMouth
Rating
Ditto with blahblah, my mother died of cancer, but they have come a long way since. As a people, we will need to all come together and not only find the answers which are there already, but take them. We're all clients of the company, destined to die in it's hospitals, unless we take it back.

Me
Rating
its all a conspiracy from the government...sad but true how many people are dying and the government has the cure!

frankysnewcolorpainting
Rating
cuz the cost is soo cheap compared to their medicine. this medicine that I tell you about is only 75 dollars a month. And in 2 to 6 months, you can cure any type of cancer. Compare that to thousands per dose of chemo therapy.....here is my copy and paste:
Please stop all the chemo therapy and doctor recommended medicines right away. Doctors dont want you to know of the alternative medicines that can actually CURE CANCER. If a doctor tells you the alternative medicines, they will be out of a job. How much does it cost for chemo therapy each time you take in those chemicals? This medicine is better and only $75 dollars a bottle. Each bottle lasts a month. You take an ounce per day, and after each dose, you eat a banana or eat potatoes. its called "CESIUM CHLORIDE."
The problem with chemo therapy is that they always say that they never know how each person will be affected by the chemicals. You could die the next day, or you can die in a month. BUT, you cannot live past 2 years. So, its not a good garauntee that you will extend your life for 2 years. The reason is because chemo therapy is a toxin. A poison that kills your body. And if it kills the cancers before it kills you then you are cured. And if the cancer dies before you die, you probably wont live past 5 years. Because even after the cancer is killed, your body is completely deteriorated. I bet you cannot ask 100 people who knew someone who went to chemo therapy and lived more then 5 years after defeating cancer. You might get lucky and find like 2 people. What are your chances that you will be that 2 lucky people that live? So, how good of a cure can chemo therapy be?
The key to defeating cancer is all over the net. But the people who sell these alternatives cannot say on their labels that their medicines cure cancer. It is against FDA rules. The reason is because if this is done, then doctors, hospitals, and pharmaceautical companies cannot make any money. So, according to FDA, it has to be stated on the bottles that it is for vitamins only, etc etc.
You can go find these medicines and take care of your cancers in 3 to 12 months. Just listen to me as I dont make anything off of this. I am only here to help. I am sick of these doctors and big companies making money off dyng people. Doctors wont tell you either. Its against their rules. Well, gee, they were ones who created these rules, so go figure. I believe there were like alot of medicines that take care of cancers. There is a top 10 list somewhere. I think cesium chloride is listed number 1 or 2 on the list.
I found a good bottle of this on www.nutrition2000.com. I think this was the address. You can always search the internet. Get the one that contains rubidium (I think this is how it is spelt). This helps your body absorb the medicine. Good luck my friend. And please pass this information to everybody you know that needs it.

kate
Check out DCA and cancer on the NCBI website (National Center for Biotechnology Information, PubMed is there).

A short check on NCBI gives some other info as well that doesn't sound quite as good:
TCA produces liver tumors in mice with the phenotypic characteristics common to peroxisome proliferators (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query...
).
Dichloroacetic acid (DCA) is a major by-product of water disinfection by chlorination. Several studies have demonstrated that DCA exhibits hepatocarcinogenic effects in rodents when administered in drinking water.(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query...

Okay, these are results for mice only, but all of a sudden I don't believe in miracles any more.

Behhar B
Rating
According to DCA, they can shrink tumors, this doesn't mean it removes or cures cancer, or that every single person who they tested this on was helped. What about cancers that don't involve tumors, like blood cancers? Why do you believe this one article when there are hundreds of other articles out there that have contradictory information? Don't get me wrong, I would like to believe this too, but I don't think it's that simple. We live in a very toxic world now, there are chemicals in your food, your water, your air, your homes - if you work in a brand new building you are breathing in formaldeyde and other toxins. Do you think this is part of a conspiracy too? :) That everyone is working together to make sure we all get cancer? Possibly DCA once appoved will lead to many cancer patients not needing a surgical procedure, or possibly even eliminating chemotherapy treatment but it isn't a cure for cancer.

b17_4_life
The cure for cancer was shot down in 1953 by the same idiot doctor who said " a pack a day keeps the doc away" ( referring to a pack of cigarettes) It is true if they would allow the cure to cancer/ colds /flu / arthritis /etc.... the pharmaceutical companies would not be able to donate such huge campaign funds.

search in videos "a world without cancer"
learn all you can.

" I never understood why I couldn't throw it away or bury it
but it was OK to put in my patience mouths"
A dentist referring to mercury

blahblahblah
because frankly there is no money in a cure, on going treatment means more profit in the pockets of the big guys :(

R G
Why should they? If there was no more cancer the pharmaceutical companies would not gain anything out of it financially...I should know took over 2.5 million to put my cancer into remission! Over 3/4 of it went directly to the pharmaceutical companies; Go figure!! Similar question and answer could go with cure for many of the problems facing the planet today...if money is to be made; the regular working class doesn't see it!

hobo
every drug has to go through vigorous clinical trials. the can not release drugs that are not safe - some drugs do have trouble once released but some people simply don't follow instructions & obviously there are just some plain bad drugs out there. So who wants to release a bad cancer drug?

Panda
This is being investigated and researched at a University where it belongs. Many experimental drugs and treatments are tried first at the University medical centers. Most people with cancer already know this. So . . What does a pharmaceutical company have to do with this?

Once this drug is tested in human beings, probably through clinical trial than we will know if there is good response to various human tumor types. Not all cancer tumors are alike . . in fact . . the majority are all totally different than the other. Drugs that work for breast cancer will not work for a brain tumor . . drugs that work for lung tumors will not work on bone cancers. There are hundreds of new drugs tested all the time . .usually in combinations.

Check for new drugs at the Clinical Trials site:
http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/

And, any individual can establish a clinical trial to prove whether a 'new treatment' works on cancer tumors . . anyone . . you don't need to wait for a pharmaceutical company:

How to Register a Clinical Trial
http://prsinfo.clinicaltrials.gov/

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy