Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Why do people shave there hair when they have cancer?

I am dying many health issues what can i do to help my wife of 33 years?
Brain tumor bad heart oh two problems history is long. i am in pain. i have 12 doctors i see....

What kind of doctor do you see about moleson your skin?

Why is it that when people find out they have cancer, they die?
I have witnessed this a number of times. People find out they have cancer through some other issue. Then their doctors put them in treatment, then they die shortly thereafter.

Wouldn'...

If a person with terminal lung cancer.....?
whos in the midst of having chemo because the cancer has also spread to the breast, stomach and lymph nodes developes the cancer in the bones would the chemo continue? or once its spread to the bones ...

What are encouraging words to say to someone that is going through cancer treatments?

If your one sister has breast cancer colon cancer and your othersister had overian cancer..?
does this mean since i am a nother sister will i get these cancers too....

Is my grandma gonna survie?
is she going to surive breast cancer? she is 66 !!...

Were can i donate my hair for cancer patients?
My hair is really long and healthy, i want to cut it, but i don't want my hair to just go to the trash, i want to donate it to cancer patients, do you know of a place were i can take my hair to ...

Is there something wrong with me if i want to get cancer?
dont just tell me im crazy. i dont give a **** if you think im crazy. i just mean could there be another reason for wanting to suffer like that?

and im not a masochist either.
A...

You are diagnosed with Cancer...would you have chemo or just live out your life?

How do I deal?!?!?
My mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. It has a heavy toll on me and I don't know what to do! There's no one I can talk to! The one person I WANT to talk to about it doesn'...

I have a pea sized lump in my armpit...will i die?

Did you or anyone you know have or had cancer?
What type of cancer and of what severity? Male or female?

Did they use soy products (tofu, soymilk)? If so, what kind of soy products and how often?
Additional Details
I am ...

What is the worst possible cancer you can get?

Is colon cancer contagious?

Am I to young to have cervical cancer?
my doctor just recently did a pap and came back postive for cancer cells and she said i would have to have a hysterecomy. am i to young?...

Do chocolate cause cancer ?

This is for anyone who has had or know of someone who has had Prostate Cancer?
A family member has just been diagnoised & the doctor has given 3 treatments to choose from, surgery, radiation treatments(40) & inplanting Radiation Seeds into the prostate. I'm ...

Does cancer have an odor?

christina_brown_cati...
What's it called when a person always thinks there something wrong w/ them (cancer,etc)?
If a person has this what can you do?

franslaimbock
mismatching
get a cure from alfons ven

http://www.alfonsven.com
their cheap and very efficient!

krazygio
nobody knows what your talking about

hawaii gurl 06
Rating
Either a hypochondriac or that person has Munchausen syndrome. But either way that person should seek medical attention as soon as possible. Both can be helped.

DeDe x
PARANOID?

Snout
Hypochondria or a Somatization disorder. These are forms of anxiety disorders.

The best treatment for these disorders is through a psychologist who practises cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). Medical treatments using medications that reduce anxiety can sometimes help as well, as can psychotherapy or talk therapy that helps you understand the triggers for feeling anxious, but CBT gives the best results long term.

kinacl
Rating
I'm a nurse. They have a severe brain disorder and should seek the advice of a medical doctor before they hurt someone or themselves.

ztjjkoschmann
Hypochondriac

Pearl N
It's called Hypochondria and it's often from personal fears, say a relative died from something. Or often it's an attention getting thing. Talk to your friend gently but firmly, he/she can't help what they're doing right now so be honest and ask them to get some help. It does cost the system and the person suffering from this a lot of money so they really need some help. Good luck

charlieandluella
hypochondriac

?
Rating
hypocondriac (not sure of spelling). if someone has this they should see a counselor. it doesn't mean they are crazy but it isn't going to go away by itself. depending on how bad they are, it could really be life altering.

Hilda
Hypocondriac. Or you get people that has Munchausen Syndrome. Get medical advice, one never knows what **** will hit the fan with anybody that has a mental problem. They need medical advice and care, love is not enough.

siaosi
He iscalled a Hypochondriac.It is a mind thing.Im sure they have medication.Refer to his doctor.

QueenChristine
Rating
They're hypochondriacs. What can you do? Not too much.

Searcher
hypochondria

Bullwinkle Moose
It's either psychosomatic or hypochondriac.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy