Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Can a cell phone give you brain cancer?
im being very cautious when i use my phone and i want to know if it can....

How do you know you have lung cancer?

My mom 's face is gray is that fdrom chemo, and can she died from getting chemo?

How long can you live with blood cancer?

Should my mother file for disability since she was diagnosed with breast cancer? She has no health insurance!

Any advice for me ? I have just been diagnosed with cancer in my left kidney.?
I would like to know what to expect. Will they put me on chemo or just remove the kidney and check to make sur that was enough?...

Bowel Cancer Post Op Fever of 40.5 HELP ?????
My dad had an operation for bowel cancer 3 weeks ago and although having a temperature he was released from hospital. He was taken back in last week and temperature has risen to 40.5. He is only ...

My friends mom died of cancer and i dont know what to do to help!?

I have a abnormal pab smear?
i have a abnormal pab smear. what could in ...

Is it possible to have a baby while going through Chemo?

Does cancer come up on a blood test?
im curious if cancer shows up on a blood test. like if i went to the doctors, and they drew 3 things of blood and sent them to the lab. could they tell if you had any type of cancer?...

What would you write on your "Bucket List" knowing the end was near?

Additional Details
Seriously...have you NOT watched the movie THE BUCKET LIST?

Great movie...and lots of people are doing ...

What is the worst type of cancer to get?
There are so many different types of cancers. Cancer could happen anywhere in the body. I heard that some cancers is worse than others. I heard that blood cancer is one of the worst. Which cancer is ...

What do you do or say to a person who was just diagnosed with cancer?
I know it sounds awful to even ask...
But what do you say right after a person finds out they have cancer? I know hug and cope but don't know what to say......

I need to tell my son that his grandpa has cancer and needs to have chemo. can anyone help me with this ?

Additional Details
My son is 10 years old and we live in western ...

Help! my son is addicted to cigarettes!!!?
i get my 5 year old son every weekend. he kept asking me to give him a cigarette whenever i took a smoke break. i gave him a drag, thinking it would teach him a lesson and be an awful experience ...

Does febreze give you cancer?
my teacher said that some household such as febreze and other spraying chemicals give you cancer......because when its sprayed it stores up inside the cell or body fat and keeps store up as you keep ...

Would a problem with my lungs show up indirectly if an ultrasound was done on my bladder, liver and kidneys?
I recently had an ultrasound on the above and thankfully there was nothing serious, I have been getting pains in my lungs for the past couple of months and wondered if there was something serious ...

How does chemotherapy work to treat cancer?
please dont say i dont ...

What is mitosis used for?

miley_wright
My dog has leucemia and some cancer?Isthere anything that ican do the doctors say she will only last for only?

Additional Details
a couple of weeks!!

Big B
There is nothing you can do. Start visiting pet shops for a new dog.

mcdannells
Rating
I admit I have only had experience with dogs with epilepsy. We did have a older dog who developed a tumor.
All the advice I could give you is to make her as comfortable as possible. If you do choose to put her on medication follow ALL the directions the vet tells you to do including all the tests.
Sometimes depending on the dog it is best to put them down. This of course depends I think on how the dog is doing. If she is not in to much discomfort this is something to take into consideration. It would also depend on your financial standing. It can be rather expensive to have a dog who has a medical problem. I no from experience with the epileptic dogs that they are worth keeping around and changing the stress on there body. They do not live as long either but is worth it.....
You have a VERY hard decision to make.....talk with your vet again and keep in touch with them...

Doc8
My much loved dog had leukemia. I had him gently put to sleep to avoid his suffering.

M S
very sad - sometimes you have to decide to end the suffering, but it is never easy.

krystal c
I'm very sorry for you and your pet. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do. There are veterinarians that would be willing to attempt an operation or other types of procedures but to be honest iit those things don't usually have a good outcome. You can't ask the dog if it would be ok to do such tests. My family and I lost our pet to stage 4 lung cancer and it was the hardest experience I could ever imagine. He was a large 100 lb chocolate lab, due to his cancer he could barely breath and barely move around, the day after thanksgiving we put him to rest. I would suggest making your pet as comfortable as possible, feeding him his favorite stuff, taking pictures of him (although this may sound a little morbid it was nice to be sure that I have a great picture of my dog), if you can arrange for someone to sleep in the same room as him, etc. Once you can see that he is in alot of pain perhaps consider putting him to sleep also.
My prayers are with you.

Ms. G.
Rating
Please don't let your poor dog suffer for two more weeks. Let the vet put him out of his pain now. Your dog will know what you are doing and will love you even more for your kindness in letting him/her cross over. And, don't forget, you will definitely see him/her again in due time. It would be a wonderful thing for you to adopt another dog from a shelter and save its life in memory of your present dog. I'm so sad for you and your dog that you have to go through this and my prayers are with you both. Karen

Granny 1
You a going to have to make the hardest decision of your life, I;m sure your dog has been a faithful friend for some time, now you need to be just as faithful to her, its time to put her down hold her close and let her go peacefully. I know its hard to do but its time.

snicker
Rating
you should have your dog put to sleep now. why let it suffer any longer? i know it's hard, but you're only hanging on for you. please, do him a favor and stop the pain.

mlivelygirl
I feel very sad for you....unfortunately there is nothing you can really do...my dog had it...and it was very hard to watch him get worse...just try to take some time, cherish it, and do the humane thing and not let your friend suffer to long...I know it is very hard...but just know you have done all you can...I sorry....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy