Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

CAn another dr call another dr about a patient with out the patients premission
dont they need you to ...

Do you have a family membor or friend whos suffered from cancer?
both my mum and dad have passed away cos of cancer.

if cancer was standing in front of you right now. what would you do?

personally, i would kick the living **** out of it.

I've already asked this but I want as many answers as pos. What is worse epilepsy or cancer of the blood?

Do people still give there hard earned $$$$$ to the cancer society ?
they have cures they dont want you to know about why cure it they say you will make billions but they make 100 x's that now why cure it....

Is it true that even if you stop today after like 15 yrs of smoking that the damage is already done?
Do your lungs ever truly heal?...

Why do you think children get cancer?

I recenty got stiches can I give blood still?

Is this medical malpractice?
My father was coughing up blood, so we took him to the local hospital. After running some blood work that came back normal, the decided to look in his stomach. After going in there, they saw ...

Is it true that if you pinch someone over and over, they might get cancer?
in other words, can pinching someone give them cancer?...

What would be good to put in a care packge for my friend who has Stage 4 Melanoma (cancer)?

Smoking Gives you Cancer, What about Natrual Smoke, Camp Fires, Weed, Ect...ect?
My friends and I were having a discussion, we all know smoking gives you cancer, has been for many years, we all know that.

What about Weed, Its Natural, and I remember hearing something ...

World cancer day?
AS TODAY IS WORLD CANCER DAY GIVE SOME TIPS...

Is cancer infectious desease?

My father-in-law has lymphoma. the doctors say it is stage 4. how short is his time?
he was taken to the VA hospital last night. his blood oxygen was way down (71). they gave him a transfusion and he is on oxygen. he looks yellow. he wants to go home because he doesn't want to ...

Group of blood vessels grouped together to form a tumour called?

I was diagnosed this week with CLL. How do I tell my 13 year old daughter?
Stage 3, have not yet begun any treatment. I am still in shock..please, any suggestions on how to tell my daughter? We are very close and she knows nothing up to this point, other than I was not ...

My biopsy results came back and they said it's not mild, what does this mean?
I had a biopsy done and all they could tell me over the phone is that it is not mild. What is a mild result and what could I have if it is not mild? Could I have precancerous cells or could I have ...

Breast Cancer........?
I think i found a lump in my breast, but im not to sure, i know there is a way u can check ur self.. but im just not to sure how to do it, could some one PLEASE tell me how to do it myself.... also ...

What are your suggestions for healing cancer?
For you are a part of my God!

Healing be unto you and yours and me and mine
In Forgive Affirmed Spirit
~skahhh
Additional Details

Can you smoke insense?
Will it effect your body
if you put a plaster at the bottom and inhale will it act as ...

sssskkkkate
Is there anything now days that doesn't give you cancer?
organic food doesn't then it does, high fat diets do then don't,low fat diets do then don't. If you eat a malteaser on a Wednesday afternoon you are more likely to get cancer than if you eat is on a Sunday morning after you have brushed your teeth. mobile phones, sun beds, smoking, diet coke, breathing....you get my point?!

Flamingo
Rating
Answering this question actually increased my risk of cancer.

Doofy
Rating
Lead poisoning

wild_eep
Rating
Head. That doesn't give you cancer (either way).

brandy_castano
Rating
Chemo.....

debs_delite
nope...... everything gives you cancer!!!

So enjoy life, do everything to excess, just dont do anything to speed the process up.

Lynne
Oh heck, I hadn't realised we are all going to die!!!!!!

John G
Rating
Death, it cures it.

gremlin_trees
Rumour has it that Soya products do not give you cancer, neither does Quorn protein, fruit and vegetables are said to be pretty safe and Green Tea is supposed to be very good for you. My foster Mum has breast cancer and was advised to cut out dairy products, she has medication but also cut out the dairy and the Cancer has arrested in it’s growth, so the elimination of dairy may have helped or may not. I think the common sense of everything in moderation seems quite wise, the best way to stay healthy I think is to try to keep a balance with your diet, but the most important thing is to be happy, enjoy who you are, your family, your home and what you do and never judge or compare yourself with anyone else.

James B
Rating
Not really sure.

I think the Daily Mail owns the 'official database on what you gives you cancer at this particular moment in time'.

I would write to them if I were you. Remeber to tell them how much you hate the immigrants. This way they are more likely to reply.

pelancha
There are many things that still can help us, food with antioxidants, fresh water, fish, fresh air, exercises, good quality of life not too much of anything. Do not be stresses by anything , relax, pressure and stress causes more cancer than many cancerigens

jodie
Rating
I definitely agree with you. They have blamed cancer on so many things that when you read a cause nobody believes it anymore. The latest one is that if you leave a bottle of water in your car or freezer it sets up some kind of chemical reaction that causes cancer.

meg
Rating
It's everywhere!

nilechnylasor
Nothing gives you cancer, it is already inside. It is just at some stage, it wil manefest. Nothing gives you cancer, it is impossible

migdalski
Rating
I think almost anything can - if you are susceptible to it.
Look at the number of people in their nineties who have smoked all their lives and never got it, or the young (28 yr. old) lad who was reported as dyng of cancer yesterday.

schufs
you already have cancer cells in your body... it is how well your body responds to keeping them at bay...
cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline state, but they thrive in an acidic state...
fresh fruits and vegetables will never give you cancer... don't know where you picked that up...

librarylady
Brilliant question! I feel just the same - if we listened to all the "advice" and "evidence" - most of it conflicting - out there we'd never do anything!

I know this probably sounds trite but I just think the old fashioned saying, "A little bit of what you fancy does you good" has a lot going for it!

I had breast cancer three years ago, I had a mastectomy and axial clearance and it was found that the cancer hadn't spread so the only treatment I needed was Tamoxifen. Three years on I'm still clear. I haven't particularly changed my lifestyle in terms of what I eat or drink, other than to continue with my medication and to cut down on dairy food, because I think the link between dairy and bc is pretty well proven. And in general I try to "listen" to my body more.

I'm sure that there's a whole raft of things other things the so-called experts would tell me I ought to be doing - but I'm not, because life is for living. And, in another hour, it'll be time for me to go downstairs and pour myself a nice, ice cold glass of Chardonnay...!

Agnostic
Rating
My theory is that all humans have cancer, what we do in life (food we eat, air we breath, exposure, lifestyle) is just what sets it off and some people get it easier than others. Carrots for example are a really healthy vegetable to eat, if you eat nothing but carrots though some people would develop cancer others would never, it just depend on what you're vulnerable to. I agree though about hearing about how "everything" causes cancer, people just need to stop thinking about it and use common knowledge when it comes to health, don't smoke, don't over-eat, exercise, don't burn yourself out, and don't worry too much.

bmac
Rating
Because we always want to blame something or someone when bad things happen. When are people going to understand that cancer can strike anyone and it doesn't matter what you eat, exercise, drugs, vitamins. Nothing.

Mick D
Rating
Yep certainly do and i have a friend who's had it 3 times, who is now dying. My view on cancer is if you worried about everything the news and media advises about cancer you may as well sit in a sterilised corner and wait out your life hoping for the best. That's not to say things can't cause cancer because they can, my point is we all live our lives to the best we can cancer is an unshaken cog in it we won't all get it but it happens, being afraid of everything won't work.

blondambition
an excessive amount of anything is not a good thing..balance seems to be the key. So, have ONE diet drink, a LITTLE bit of sun exposure, DON'T stay glued to the cell phone...moderation is key.

Sara P
Rating
It does feel a bit like that nowadays. Everything in moderation I say.

Doc8
Rating
Stop reading all these studies that prove nothing and enjoy life.

RocketScientistWannaBe
Rating
pure water is still a winner..

Your_Star
Rating
everything gives you cancer...well a very slow process anyways. there's actually a book about that. I forgot the name of it...but its really interesting.

Beth
They don't even know what all causes cancer, so just try to live as well as you can and don't worry about it too much (cuz stress can cause it too!)

Daniel L
Not really. Just strive to do the best you can.

NATIVE NEW YORKER
YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCES.
WE ALL DIE SOONER OR LATER
RIGHT? ENJOY YOURSELF.

alphacenturi
Rating
What about this then:

I've never smoked, took drugs, drank in moderation and always been extremely fit (i was running marathons for the county) but had cancer 3 years ago.

I had to have a 6 hour operation to remove a tumour the size a grapefruit along with my kidney and some other bits or i would be 6ft under by now.

It's still hanging around and i have treatment from time to time but it doesn't rule me.

Don't worry about it, live your life to the full and have fun.

blondie
Rating
I think there is very little that actually gives you cancer because if what "they" say is true, how is it that there are so many older people still alive? People born before 1940 for example were born before television, before penicillin, polio shots, frozen food, Xerox, plastic, contact lenses, videos and The Pill, We were born before Radar, credit cards, split atoms, laser beams and ball point pens, before dishwashers, tumble driers, electric blankets, air conditioners, drip dry clothes and before men walked on the moon. Did we build up an immunity to things as they were invented or before they arrived to make us live so long and so healthily? If the latest research is accurate some cancers are caused by viruses - but where do the viruses come from - outer space?? I have had successful treatment for breast cancer and I don't worry about the doomsday people and their predictions on what illness you will get if you eat this or do that; I think that stress probably does more damage than anything else, so be cool, stop worrying and enjoy life.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy