Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

How to quit smoking??
I would appreciate good suggestions from anybody especially x-smokers..Been smoking for 5yrs now and feel its about time to stop...10pts for the best reasonable ...

If the government KNOWS smoking kills people, then why do they still allow cig companies to exist?
The government could easily shut down these businesses that kill people. dont tell me about freedom of whatever, because the constitution says if it harms people then it loses its freedoms (companies)...

Can Men Where the Pink Ribbon for Breast Cancer?

Do you think someone dying of lung cancer deserves someone whos lived a healthy lifes lungs?

Does Cigerette Smoking Cause Lung Cancer?
My sister insists that no conclusive evidence exists that proves smoking cigerettes causes lung cancer. Is this true?

Additional Details

Please answer this question quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
How nuclear energy helps in curing cancer?...

My son died he was my joy any answers on how to get by?
my son died from cancer he was 24 big and strong and cut down way to early having a hard time ajusting....

What happens if you have cancer but don't want treatment?
in the US
Additional Details
yes, I know about the dying part -- I meant do the doctors refuse to treat you any more or ...

I was just told I might have cancer..?
i was jsut told by my OBGYN that i might have cancer, i have swollen lymph-nodes throughout my body, I made an appointment with a general surgeon asap like she said for next week tuesday, i looked up ...

Is cancer actualy curable?

My mom (63yrs)is dying of ovarian cancer.Tonight at the hospital she asked me if she was dying. I said yes,?
Tonight she asked me if she is dying. I said yes, but didn't know how to comfort her. She is being transferred to hospice house from the hospital....

Can breast implants save you from getting breast cancer?

I'm doing a 6 mile walk for breast cancer wish me luck?
i'm doing it for breast cancer i think its a good charity to show support for people who have lost or survived from breast cancer .

i just want to show i care and support so take ...

What is your favorit hlioday?
i mean on dec. jun. nev....

How come a heck of alot of people now get cancer??
I personally think the majority is because of all of the nuclear weapons we have tested, I mean, the radiation has to go somewhere and affect something, it can't be coincidence that cancer has ...

Lump in my neck, what should I do?
I have had a lump in my neck for at least 3 weeks (at least that is when I noticed it first). It doesn't hurt at all and isn't very big but of course I am worried. I also have been really ...

Should I tell my Kids?
My father was just diagnosed with Stage II colon cancer. Mk kids are 10 and 7, do I let them know what is going on? He will be going for chemo and so he will be obviously sick and we only live 15 ...

Lump in breast???
I'm abit worried because i've been having pain in my left breast.I have found around three little lumps in the left hand side.They feel slightly larger than orange pips.One is more ...

Do smokers watse money?
How mucjh do smokers spend on cigerettes per year? Do you tink they would save money if they didnt smoke? I dont smoke i was just ...

Mom died of brest cancer.?
My mom just died of breast cancer. What can I do to prevent it from happening to me? I'm only in my early 20's....

susan h
If you were around people in a closed invironment smoking pot, would that show up on a drug test?

depecheroni
Rating
if you were breathing it in, most likely yes, but it depends how much ventilation you had between everyone

GG
Rating
it shouldnt. as long as you did personally inhale, you should be fine but dont risk it

fruits
Rating
nope.

butterfly2472
Not that you were in an enclosed environment but that you inhaled.

bmbusaf
Possibly. Depends on how long you were there and the test they use.

wonderer
Rating
sure if u inhale anoff of it

but if didn feell high its less likelly

u must live in a police state since u need drug tests

also u know there teas and products that detoxifie the body faster or hide the traces but u need to do ur reaserch and be prepared some work even in 24 hours

joanna the banana
Rating
oh my god, i've always wondered about this. i think it would definitely depend, but most likely i think yes. i mean, secondhand smoke applies to weed too. i wouldn't risk it either way. however, one of my friends actually went to the doctor high and took one of those urine tests and the doctors didn't find anything! it doesn't just show up, you have to be looking for traces of it in the pee. but if it's an actual drug test, i'd be careful if i were you.

ethicet
Rating
Yes if you take the drug test just after you were around them but not after 48h have passed from that moment!

John M
Rating
Unless you were smoking also, then no.

just me
YESS!!!!! my cousin went to jail for it...one of his friends went in his bathroom and smoked pot... and he had to crap real bad.. and told him to get out and he was only in there for 2-3 min and It showed up the next day....

Thin Kaboudit
Yes.

With every passing month, the sensitivity of the sort of equipment used to test for drugs/chemicals/contaminants gets ever more sensitive.

If you were in a closed environment with people "smoking pot", you may not have put a pipe or a joint in your mouth, but you were smoking it too!

ms osagesacramento
Rating
If it is a hair test YES....If it is urine test MAYBE......If it is a blood test MOST LIKELY........Don't hang out with goofballs like that dear. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!

private
Rating
Suzan. You can't soar with the "eagles," When you roost with
the "turkey's."
When in the drug house. Your breathing the same air, and
second hand smoke is just as bad. <|:-})-{*

greenjeans1986
i don't think so.

nicole s
yes cuz it called. second hand smoking it WILL come up on ur drug test

MyLiF3♥
Rating
i do not now i hope not i would be in alot of trouble if they druged test me

thebtpyoda
i was around people who smoked weed all the time. now i never had a drug test but i would be really surprised if it would show up on a drug test if you never smoked weed. unless ur standing right next to them and ur trying to breathe in the smoke i really doubt it.

♥ just me..
I dont think so, i think you have to actually do it for it to be in your blood or w/e they test. In order for it to be in your body your would have had to done it. Why were with ppl smoking pot? But the smoke but have gotten in your lungs i dunno if that will come up in the test results...good luck!

Miya
yes, it is highly possible you can get "contact high"

jason v
Rating
NO. dont listen to these people. if youve been clean for two weeks u could smoke it yourself and still pass a drug test. but if ur scared just drink alot of water lol.

Did_he_just_say_that??
Rating
Well how bad were you breathing in there second hand smoke? It is possible to actually still get high off of second hand smoke from pot. It all depends on how much you breathed in, and if you didnt feel yourself getting high you will be fine! They also make stuff to help clean out your system for drug tests!

kdlamb24
Rating
I'm really doubting you have anything to worry about. Unless your like haging out with SNoop Dogg and got a hella contact!!

zelocokitty
Rating
Oh trust me on this one. HECK YA it shows up. It is called secondary inhalation of the smoke. You breathe it in and it shows up.

Maddie
Rating
I think it would because how you could not be inhaling it if you are in a closed up environment. Same as if you live with a smoker you experience second hand smoke.

fpondg
Rating
yes it would. Follicle test shows all

Mike S
Rating
It might not show up on a drug test, but if police are called and you are there even if you did not smoke you could do some jail time. Watch your associates!!!

Thomas F
Rating
It may...It takes at least 30 days for thc to clear out of system...but chances are it won't

General Disarray
Dang tootin' it does...I was fired because of that...and some Canadian dude lost his Olympic gold medal because of that.
Stay away from the herb.

Monsieur Rick
Rating
Most likely, it would.

adammarturana
Rating
Yup

Aspen
Absolutely NOT. Trust me, I know. These people saying yes obviously have never been in this situation.

I live with a chronic smoker and we both take regular tests by a clinic once a week. The clinic tests for other drugs that might interact with the medication they are giving us. I don't smoke, he does. His always comes up positive for pot and mine never does. We're always in the same room, I'm always smelling it. (They know he smokes, we live in a medical marijuana state, it doesn't interact with the medicine they're giving us so they don't care.)

BELIEVE ME, this is the truth you're looking for.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 15, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy