Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Is there any Genetically test to prevent Cancer in future?
Is there any Genetical test happen in India so that anybody know if he will attack by any type of Cancer in future?...

I keep hearing that there is some place to send the pull tabs off of aluminum can to help kids, is that true?
As i said, in my question poeple tell me that there is some place to send the tabs that can help kids, to get shots or medicine or something , i don't know exactly. I just know that i would like ...

This is Great!...?
ok so my mom had surgery on friday to get rid of her cancer and they NO CANCER in her lymphnoeds!!! (however u spell that word). now scince there is no cancer that has spread there would she have to ...

Vitamin D and Lung Cancer?
Do you think that Vitamin D can prevent Lung Cancer. I'm asking this question because my mom's friend swears just because she taking high doses of Vitamin D that she wont get cancer from S...

Breast cancer? age 12?
I have a lump in the side of my left "breast" and it hurts .. if i rub it for a couple seconds it goes away? i was wondering if it if breast cancer of something else . if its something else ...

Breast cancer ?????
How do you tell if you have a lump? I mean what is the differance between normal tissue and a lump because there is tissue in the breast that is and feels "lumpish?" So how do you know the ...

Burnt chicken skin = caner.?
my friend says that you can get cancer by eating burnt skin, as in burnt skin on chicken. i laughed and told her that you can only get cancer by HAVING burnt skin, or exposing your skin to the sun ...

How many months my friend will live she had a breast cancer both breast.?
My friend 25 years old now had a lumps in her both breast. She just take herbal medicines and didnt want to consult a doctor again because she was told that its already malignant. Shes still working ...

Can you give me some information on bowel cancer?
a friend has his bowel attached to his intestines can you tell me any info on how long he has to go he has refused treatment?
Additional Details
this is a serious ...

I dont want to........???????
lose all my hair!!!
my cancer has returned and i have to get chemo therapy on friday....this means that i will lose all my hair
wahhh!!!

how can i get over this???

Breast cancer? 10 Points?Xxx?
I know that its something that noone likes to think about but i wanted to know if, someone was to have both breat tissue removed will this reduce the risk of skin cancer, whether they have a history ...

What is a cancer tumor?

Yes or NO - Do tomatoes prevent cancer ?
There has recently been a lot of suggestion that tomatoes can prevent cancer because of the anti-oxidants they contain, but is it not the whole diet that causes cancer ? High sugar, salt and fat ...

What part of the body that can't grow cancer?
Theres only one part of the body that won't grow cancer. Answer right , and you'll get 10 points. What is it?...

Can you still type properly after you've been smoking cannabis
I don't want to embarrass myself online and it will only be my 1st time getting high. I did that when I was drunk....

Do cigarettes make people look ugly in the long run?

What countries are the best in the world for cancer treatments ???
as the united kingdom to be well behind as regards of drugs which are better in other countries I am lead to believe
Additional Details
as the united kingdom appears to lack in various ...

Where do i find a cancer cure for my friend?

Anemia or Leukemia??
With these symptoms could I be signed off work? For the last 2 months I have been feeling terrible, sleeping long hours, then needing to take a nap a few hours later, feeling tired all the time, ...

Skin Cancer: I really, really want a tan - are tanning beds really as dangerous as they say they are?
My gym gave me ten free tanning sessions in those high-intensity cubicle things. Very intense for ten minutes and you really do feel like you have been in the sun for an hour or more.

Are ...

Fai Chai
If you hit your breast really hard does it causes breast cancer? And if you have breast cancer does it hurt?
Is it normal if your breast is different size?

Jocelyn
Rating
No, it won't cause cancer.

Breast cancer usually does not hurt, until you're going through the steps to remove it.

Breasts are normally a different size.

If you are worried - get a mammogram!

BignTall
Rating
y do u want to hit ur breast.... like any other part of ur body ur breast will also hurt if u hit it...

about cancer u should consult a doctor nad he/she will surly help u out with ur question...

Stephanie W
cancer is caused by abnormal cell growth.

colettemr
Hitting of the Breast does not cause the cancer. It is the malignant growth of cells.

I had cancer and had pain, HOWEVER, be aware that my pain did not come from the cancer, it came from the damage the tumor caused to the surrounding tissues.

One thing that having cancer does present is the fatigue and other stroke-like symptoms once the cancer has affected the organ so much so that the POISON leaks into the bloodstream and makes you feel week and ill.

Jeh B
Rating
Symptoms of Breast Cancer:
1) breast pain (mastodynia) or a painful lump

2) lump under the arm or above the collarbone that does not go away may be present.

3) possible symptoms or medical signs include:
- nipple discharge
- bleeding from the nipple
- new nipple inversion
- changes in the skin overlying the breast, often resembling an orange peel

4) Changes in the appearance or shape of the breast

5) skin changes at the nipple

For Breast pain:
Mastalgia, mastodynia or mammalgia are names for a medical symptom that means - pain in the breast (from the Greek masto-, breast and algos, pain).

Mastalgia is usually a benign disorder in young women due to hormonal imbalance during their menstrual cycle. During a menstrual cycle the breasts swell and become lumpy and tender. During a period, the breasts reabsorb the extra fluid inside instead of discharging it, causing breast pain. A breast exam and a breast ultrasound should be performed to make sure nothing is hidden.

therefore, hitting your breast DO NOT cause breast cancer. It is the abnormal growth of cells, forming a tumor. Breast cancer does have physical pain, and it is abnormal in size, because of a lump (tumor).

i have asked a similar question about breast cancer too. and ive also taken the liberty to search about them myself and i thought i'd share this. =)

kurien2005
breast size doesnt matter. do not worry about it. if cancer is detected , better to accept doctors advices.hitting hard is not a cause for any cancer.

Vol
Rating
Cancer is the over-replication of a cell that will not stop reproducing. It is a natural cell that occurs in your body but gets "confused" and is unable to stop reproducing.

This creates a mass of cells that get called "cancer".

Hitting your breast will not necessarily cause cancer, but it will damage the tissue in your breast. It may cause lumps of deposits to collect, from the rupture of the tissue.

Typically there is no pain associated with the cancer unless the mass is around the nerves and puts pressure in that area. Since the cancer is not a foreign object, it normally doesnt get attacked by your body and you really dont feel it, (unless of course it becomes rather large and starts moving things out of position).

Yes, it is normal to have different size breasts...unless there is a drastic difference, and then its not necessarily a danger but more of an abnormality. Having a breast that is larger than the other is quite common, though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy