Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

I have finally decided to quit smoking ,Since 01/01/2008Please Help me stay strong?

Help i have a question?
i've just found out that a girl i HATE has a tumor in her breast. i had mixed feeling about how i should feel about that. some of my friends who dont like her were laughing, i was a little bit ...

Do i have cancer??!!!!?
yesterday morning i woke up aand when i accidentaly felt my right nipple i felt this slight pain. i have this little lump thats next to the middle of my nipple and it painful when i touch it.btw im ...

Did you have a parent or spouse die of cancer? How old were they?
My mom died of over a week ago. She died on her 64th birthday. She had breast cancer, but died of sepsis. She was diagnosed 3 years ago and it seems that she suffered for about the last 4 months. ...

Why do we use sunbeds when 100 people die each yr from cancer caused by them?

Lately my left breast has been hurting extremely badly. I turn 16 in 3 months, is it possible I have cancer?
It has been hurting really badly. I have mentioned it to my mother but not in great detail. I turn 16 in about 3 months but is it possible that i may have breast cancer....

How do you get through a loved one suffering badly from cancer?
It's so sad. He has been battling cancer for over 2 years now. No matter what they seem to do it just seems to keep on spreading. It is now in his spine and he is in constant agony even when he ...

Why do we keep on smoking?
when we know it is really bad for ...

My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer 6 months ago, he seems to be doing well. It's hard to beleive.
It doesn't seem to me like he's only got six months left. How does cancer progress, is it very quick at the end. His cancer is Unknown primary, which means they don't know where it ...

Will I get cancer?
My mom had cancer many times about two years ago, when I was in fifth grade. And I heard that its something you are born with and you inherit from your parents.
Be flat out honest. Am I really ...

There are two cases and you can only choose one. Here they are:?
In one case, there is one billion dollars. In another, there is a vial with the cure for cancer. Your mother has cancer. Would you take the one billion dollars which you would split with you mother ...

Why are cigarettes legal to buy?
I feel cigerettes are just as harmful to ones health as many other drugs, it is a controlled substance, and it causes cancer to others, if one smokes crack and stops there is no after effects, if you ...

Should smoking be banned in public places?
i have an paper to write and i want some opinions....

Why does california think everything will cause cancer

Additional Details
It seems theres so many things that say WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to teh state of C...

Is smoking the only thing that that gives us cancer?
what about all these new waves that are passing through us at any time. stick a reciever in your head and you can listen to the radio watch tv and access the internet! lets not get started on what ...

I've been smoking for likea year or so think i have lung cancer?

If you were around people in a closed invironment smoking pot, would that show up on a drug test?

Why do doctors tell the family of terminally ill patients,'She has a week to live.'?
I think it is unfair.My neighbor's mom is terminal with cancer,and the doctor keeps saying that...now for a month!...

Why can't we find a cure for cancer?

Will it get any easier?
my dad died of bowel and liver cancer 2 months ago and my world has been turned upside down ,my hero has gone ,the person who used 2 guide me through life. It is the hardest thing i have ever had to ...

Tasha
I've heard its cancer causing to sleep with a regular bra at night.
but is it okay to sleep with a sports bra without the same effect?

toraaayy
i doubt it.

Emma
Rating
Its not true, for any bra unless its really badly fitting of course.

The Gallant Gael
Where did you hear it.

Steel Rooftops
Rating
yeah, and if you're hand is bigger than your face then you have cancer.......

Mrs. S
Rating
That is the craziest nonsense ever. You do not get cancer from sleeping with a bra on - any kind of bra, doesn't matter, you won't get cancer.

Nano
Rating
Did you boyfriend or husband tell you that? Sounds like it.

dimps
Not true.......uncomfortable, but not true.

treealbero
That's an old wives tale. Cancer can strike any woman, although there seems to be an increase likely hood for smokers, heavier women, women who have had women in their immediate family develop cancer, etc.

If it's more comfortable for you to sleep with a bra on, wear it. Just make sure you go for regular checkups and do self exams each month.

Person
no its not i saw something on tyra she incouages u to wear one to bed

PMark
Rating
No way.. That's just a myth.

Pregnant w/ our first ARMY BRAT
neither will give you cancer. and by the way, it also wont effect growth

neonlights1971
Rating
Sounds like a goofy statement to me, and I don't hardly think so.

Futurestar8
I've heard that aswell, so I just don't sleep with a bra, why risk it?

rachael_xo
lies.

Cute but Evil, things even out
Rating
What!? Someone's feeding you a line of bull. Cancer is not caused by sleeping in a bra. I personally find it uncomfortable, but there is no long term health effects or wearing one or not.

i <3 my civic
Rating
i've never heard of that, i used to sleep with a bra on all the time... i dont see how a bra can cause cancer... lol... why would you want to wear one to bed anyways? they're soo uncomfortable! lol

♥♥The Queen Has Spoken♥♥
Cancer is not cause by sleeping with a bra on at night.... of any type. sleep with a clear mind...

OnuaT
Radio waves, microwaves, power distribution towers, cell phones, tube televisions, all kinds of food, chemicals in tap water, rubbing alcohol, Listerine, and all kinds of other things are supposed to cause cancer too. I don't think you'll have a problem with either kind of bra, and if it in fact does cause cancer, you've got to go live in a secluded forest to escape the rest of the reported carcinogens out there.

Simmi
It doesn't even make sense. Don't worry about it!

jackie_jabar
Rating
That is just a myth that someone started a few years ago. Wearing a bra at night will not cause cancer or any other medical problems.

Lena
Rating
It's not a good idea to sleep with a bra on. Especially a regular bra. My mom used to jump my *** if she would catch me sleeping in my bra.

ice100
Rating
I doubt very much that this is true.

Jimmy L
That I am sure is just a myth. How could a bra affect you in any other way besides from supporting your breasts

Inquiring Minds...
Lol....

No ~REGULAR~ Bra in Bed...
BUT A Sports Bra will do nicely??? Ahahaha!!!

Sounds like someone is merely interested in the techniques of the Kama Sutra!

MEN! ...always dancing on the third leg, hmm?

Tony B
The number of things that MIGHT cause cancer seems to grow longer each day. It is a marvel that the human race has survived. It would be almost impossible, outside a research laboratory, to live AND avoid anything ever identified as a carcinogen. Best thing to do is stop worrying - worrying itself is bad for the health.

Katie
I've never heard anything regarding bras that can cause cancer.
Most things nowadays are supposedly "cancer causing" but i really doubt this will have any affect on you.

\m/
Rating
do you wear radioactive bras or something

thats just not true

aznchicka926
i think that thats a myth

PJ
Rating
That is BS. Sleeping with or without a bra has no effect on whether or not you get breast cancer.

Anthony Spears
Rating
"They" say that about a lot of things. When all is said and done, there will be nothing that doesn't "cause cancer."

lo_mcg
It's nonsense.

There are a number of urban myths concerning breast cancer and bras, and this one is just as untrue as the rest - .you can't get breast cancer by wearing a badly-fitting bra either, or an underwired bra or any kind of bra at all.

Cancer, including breast cancer, happens when normal cells change so that they grow in an uncontrolled way. This uncontrolled growth causes a tumour to form. Your underwear can't trigger this process, and has no effect on it.

If you are comfortable sleeping in a bra, go ahead

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy