Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Is anybody who knows a lung cancer cure?(my father has this disease and I tried everything I heard about this)

Are these symptoms of throat cancer?
For about the past two months, I have been having an earache. It starts on one side with swelling around my glands. It stays for about 1-2 weeks and then disappears. Twice now, it has come back. I...

Could it be oral cancer?
I have this lump in my mouth under my tongue that is slightly smaller than a green pea, and i believe it first appeared a couple of years ago. I always thought it was nothing, but it recently started ...

Eyelash Cancer?
Is there such things as eyelash cancer?...

Can you die if you don't get checked out for cervical cancer?

Let's say ur a cancer patient w/few months 2 live, how do u wish 2 spend ur remaining time???

What kind of cancer did paul newman die of?
And which picture did you enjoy him most in?...

Can you get cancer from smoking anything, including weed?

What foods can I eat to prevent cancer?

Cancer in bones?
Ok well it started out breast cancer, plus 16-17 positive nodes..the ONC told me there was a strong chance the cancer would re-occur even though I was going through high amounts of chemo
Well ...

For ex.smokers out there,was it hard to quit?

Additional Details
i smoked for 4 years and i quit jan 1st 2007,and i havent had one ...

My mother died from cancer..and some of her sisters died from?
cancer as well as a brother and her father.is it true that it skips to another gender per generation..ex: her dad had it..she gets it ..would my brothers be MORE prone to get cancer than me or should ...

If you have lung cancer how long do most people live? can you beat it?

What colon disorder may i have?
i have very irregular bowel movements and feel constipated quite ofter, yet when i do go, it is usually every few days and in the form of diarrhea. my stomach is always bloated and i never feel too ...

If we really want to find a cure for cancer why charge so much for the cure?
We talk about finding a cure for cancer, We talk about how many millions of dollars it will take to find a cure, Yet! we charge astronomical amounts of dollars to insurance companies and sometimes ...

What is the symptems of cancer?

Stressed About Good News. Is This Dumb Or Am I Just Too Dramatic?
My Mom mentioned that I'm about to finish this cycle of chemo. It feels like I've been taking it for a 100 years. My parents or doctors haven't said if I'm in remission or close ...

Define cancer?

My hamster has ovarian cancer. Where should we go for treatments?
Please Help!! The docters said she would only last 1 more month if not treated!...

Is it true that.....?
DARK hairdyes can give you CANCER? If so, what is a natural/safe way to dye your hair? (by safe i mean to your body as well as to yoru hair). Is HENNA Hairdyes good?

(I dye my hair jet ...

mason m
How long does it take to get mouth cancer?
I just started dipping tobacco and I have seen conflicting studies saying it gives you mouth cancer and others saying it does not, if it does, how long (in years) would it take for me to get mouth cancer if I only dip 4 or 5 times a week?

charlie's angel
Rating
there is no specific timeline for if you can get mouth cancer from chewing tobacco...its kind of along the same lines as cigarettes. there are studies and people say you can get cancer, and there are a lot of deaths linked to cancer in tobacco users, but there is no solid proof or evidence. take care of yourself and talk to your dr. if you are worried. just my opinion. hope this helps.

Cintia
Rating
My friend got Cancer in the mouth just from smoking cigarettes. If you "dip" you are just asking for trouble. Looking at those oldie pictures, you can see they have very few teeth and don't live long. My guess is that it would take a few eyars, but why risk your health? Do you have a suicide wish? I think most people who smoke or use drugs actually do in the psyche somewhere.

Len Anders
Tobacco is one of the leading causes of mouth cancer. How long it can take to fully develop is dependent upon the individual situation. For some it could be a matter of months whereas for others it may be a long process.

mountainchowpurple
Rating
my husband has mouth cancer now why take a chance with your life?

Garland Girl
Rating
it depends on how often and how much u dip

Lucifer Sam
Rating
GET OUT OF THAT CRAP! THERE ARE LITTLE BITS OF GLASS IN THAT WHICH CHEW INTO YOUR MOUTH, THEN THEY MAKE THESE TOXIC CHEMICALS SEEP IN, CAUSING CANCER!

Matt D
Why take the chance? Find something else; chew gum or whatever. I have had the personal experience of losing someone close to me from oral cancer. The pain and agony from operations, radiation and chemotherapy are indescribable. DON'T GIVE YOUR LIFE TO TOBACCO!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy