Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Which county in the world spends more money on killing Innocent people, than they do on curing breast cancer?

Cancer question here. If you went through chemo and lost your hair, would you be very embarrased to go outside
in public? would you be worried about people who will look and stare at you? would you wear a wig, a bandana or hat? Me I would go for a wig. so what is your opinion?
Additional Details

Is radiation for cancer treatment painful?

What's the chance of vegetarians getting cancer?
Are they lower?...

Scared its cancer? got biopsys the other day hate waiting anyone with advice?
hi ya everyone. well i've done evrything i can do now but basically i went for a biopsy the other day on my neck. doctor said two glands have formed together and theres a unexplained lump jus ...

My husband found a lump in his breast?
Hi
my husband has found a lump under his nipple, i am so scared as can men get breast cancer, his brother died at the age of 18 of lung cancer,, his doctors appointment is to long away so i ...

What we do for long life for AIDS person ?
AIDS person can not live for long time but there any way for long live of that person....

Can smoking weed for half a year get you cancer?
ive been smoking weed for about half a year now.. maybe 1 to 2 times a week. is there any possible way that i could have lung cancer? how can i find ...

Had breast cancer 7 yrs. ago, how do you explain to people that I can't breastfeed w/out sounding rude!?
still ...

Can a 10 year old child get breast cancer?
One nipple is introverted and has several bead like bumps behind and around the immediate area of the nipple....

If I smoke a cigar once every month or 2, will it be a significant detriment to my health?
(I exercise at least 3 times a week usually, whether lifting weights or running, playing soccer, but I really do like a stogie every now and then)...

What foods are full of potassium.?
I have terminal cancer, started in my lungs and is now in my bones. I recently was hopitalize because my potassium level was way too low.
what food have potassium in it. I don't want to ...

Is there a cure for lung cancer?

Additional Details
My girl has it, can our love cure it?...

Do humans always have cancer forming somewhere in their bodies, but they don't get cancer because the immune s
ystem kills the cancerous cells off before they reproduce exponentially thus thus forming the series of diseases known as cancer?...

Do i have cancer?
once a month (not period) before my period, i get a bloated feeling from my uterus to my lower tummy. and i also get tiny cramps. sometimes this hurts my lower back. is this cancer?...

Virus Can Cause Cancer?
I saw a TV commercial about “Virus Can Cause Cancer”. They showed an internet address. I forgot what it was. Something with “tell everybody”. Does anybody know this address?...

Did u know that energy drinks can cause cancer?

Can drinking coca cola cause cancer???

When cancer has reached the lymph nodes, how much time is left?
My father in law was in surgery this morning and they removed a large mass of cancer from his lungs. They told us that he now has cancer in his lymph nodes. They told us that he had a 25% chance of ...

If you had a friend who had cancer and was going through chemo?
if she was losing her hair due to the chemotherapy, would you shave your head in order to be supportive?...

Alie
How do people know they have cancer?
Are there symptons that prompt them to go to the doctor?
Additional Details
Well my throat has felt really weird for a couple of weeks now, almost like its closing up and then I have a hard time swallowing and it feels like there is a lump constantly in my throat and its just really freaking me out!

gagesmomm
Rating
There are symptoms but they are different depending on the cancer.... blood in stool could be colon ca, lump in breast... breast ca. It just depends! Go see your Dr if you're unsure- it's as simple as a blood test... the sooner it's detected the better the chance of survival.

kay_flood
people only "know" they have a cancer, when the doctor does the appropriate tests and finds the correct markers.
These can be discovered during an anual physical, or something out of the ordinary may occur that drives the patient into the doctor and while studying those symptoms the doctors discovers others and then does the appropriate tests.

Charles M
It depends on what type of cancer a person has. Sometimes you can see tumors or feel lumps. A lot of times a person thinks he/she has something else and then once the doctor does different types of tests, they find out what it really is.

☆BTriX☆
Rating
A lot of times there won't be any symptoms - as is the case with breast cancer. That's why women are encouraged to give themselves self breast exams every month/6 months.

☮♂♥♀Soul Flower♀♥♂☮
Sometimes they do. Sometimes there can be a growth or discoloration.

Mommymonster
Rating
Well, my Dad had been having some trouble urinating for a while but didn't think anything of it until he got blood in his urine. He got checked out and he had an inoperable form of prostate cancer. 45 radiation treatments, hormone shots, and he's still with us today. That was 7 years ago. Prostate cancer is one of the illnesses caused by Agent Orange. My Dad had been in Viet Nam by the Perfume river. The stuff was everywhere.

Perhaps Perhaps
Go To a Doctor and have a checkup every 6 months is the best way to be sure you do not have any disease like cancer.

Pipe Grampa
Rating
It depends upon the type of cancer. However, blood and urine tests can often times detect cancer before symptoms occur. If in doubt, see your doctor.

hunney_pott
i'm not really sure but if you think u have it you might want to ask your doctor on a regular basis my aunt had breast cancer so she asks her doctor on a regular basis. she is really doing better .

mmeghannn
do you think you have cancer? its always good to go just to be save. have you been feeling werid? or have had a fever?

soccer allie <3
Rating
regular checkup

Rob
Rating
The only way to KNOW is to see your Dr. If you are having a health issue, you need for your own good to see your Dr right away. Waiting to see if a symptom goes away doesn't do you any good. A Dr can run blood tests if needed to rule out anything serious. If you have a concern, make an appointment right away and get it checked out.

Alex B
It depends on the type of cancer whether or not they have symptoms. Many cancers are found during routine check ups. Others, like liver cancer or leukemia, manifest symptoms which prompt people to go to the doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy