Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Pls... i need info on Cancer urgently.. provide link if possible..?

Can people who can easily tan under the sun, can still get skin cancer?

Liver biopsy?
hi do u need to fast 4 a liver biopsy??? what is it??...

Does anyone know why I have this bad feeling in my brain?
When ever I put a straight thought in my brain and am happy, there is a pressure that comes to my brain and makes me feel sad and weak does anyone know why this happens, could it be because of a ...

Is Breast Cancer is heriditary? From what stage of the family?

Could i have a brain Tumor?
recently my mother said that she thought my right eye was starting to have a cross eyd look because it seemed to be moving closer to the left. She is the only one that has noticed this because ...

Whay would you do if you found out you had a Brain Tumor? Serious replies please?

Additional Details
I'M 33 NO CHILDREN NEVER MARRIED SINGLEAND JUST HAD 6 PEOPLE DIE IN THE LAST YEAR IN A HALF...

Name one thing thats wrong with legalizing marijuana for medical use, like for end stage cancers, etc.?

Additional Details
If it helps people live a better quality of life for a few weeks/months, who are the rest of us to condemn this action? when we are living healthy lives and don'...

Can someone tell me the symptoms of pancreatic cancer?

Is lukemia a disease that you can get by scraping an open wound over a pavement covered in blood?

I have a lump... help?
I found a lump in the middle of my chest between my two breasts. Its more on the left side. I noticed it a couple months ago but forget about. It has me worried lately and I keep thinking of the ...

Do you think a cure for Cancer will be found soon?

Where u from?

Liver diease?

Tattoo for leukemia survivor...?
My girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer almost two years ago but now is a survivor, she wants to get a tattoo with an orange cancer ribbon and wings but she is having a hard time coming up with one ...

What are the main symptoms of cancer?
My mom has a disease that might lead into cancer. I would really appreciate if someone helped me find out the main symptoms to look for just incase....

Why do some people get cancer?

What are the causes and symptoms of breast cancer?

Nutritional information for friend with stage 3b lung cancer?
My friend was diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. The Doctors are in the process of determining what treatment would work best, this treatment should start in 2 weeks. I wanted to know if there ...

Signs of breast cancer?

jess
How do i know if i have cancer? I'm younger but i don't know if i have or not.?

shawty
go to the doctor

Sophie B
Go see a doctor.....

lovelymelinda619
Check up with the doctors.

aaproductionsinc
Boost your immune system. It will help prevent and aid in treatment if you do. Our bodies can fight of Cancer, but sometimes without us knowing it can lack which causes cells to go unnoticed and create tumors, then it gets too out of control and your body can't keep up. Do annual physicals and bloodwork and do monthly body checks. Check for lumps, unknown tenderness, things like that. You should always be aware of how your body acts, feels and looks. As soon as you find something off, monitor it to see if it grows, give it a month or a few weeks, it it goes/gets worse or other symtpons appear, see a doctor as soon as possible. Sometimes lumps/bumps, swelling happens, but anything that is constant and seems to never go away or get worse, is a sure sign that something is very wrong.

rocon600
go to a doctor its the ONLY way to be certan you have it

julie
my friend said the constant coughing. sometimes she would cough a little blood. she had lung cancer. she past away in 2006 at the young age of 32. r.i.p jennie mau kieu 823

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy