Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

What kind of bone is a skull?
Ok.. so I have to pick between long bone, short bone, flat bone, or irregular bone?! WHICH ONE?!...

How do I go about raising money for cancer research?
My idea is to raise one million dollars for cancer research, using both highly favored (celebrities) figures, and every state. Our country is so focused on helping everyone else, that I would like to ...

Who gets breat cancer?
I'm just curious about what others think is the answer because men also get breast cancer even though it is a much smaller percentage.
Additional Details
I meant to say "BREAST&...

How do quite putting on wig?
I had cancer and lost my hair after the treatments,some of it has come back but it is real short and i having a problem to quit putting on a wig ,afraid of what people think i going on vacation and ...

Stomach and bowel cancer at what stage is death probable?
entwined tumour of bowel its grown around the stomach and caused a 3 pint of blood ...

How do you quit smoking? does the patch and gum really work?

Does writing on your skin with pens and markers (etc.) cause skin cancer?

My mom has leukimia?
she's been thinking about a bone marrow transplant. if she were to get one would she have to wait a few years? would she need bone marrow from a relative or just any donor?...

Why does a human being increases weight on quiting smoking?
how do we check weight increase in the above case?...

What treatment would a 7 month old child receive when diagnosed with anorexia?

Question for those that have had chemo?
Does chemo effect any of you that causes you to stay thirsty all the time.while I was taking chemo i had to drink allot of fluids and its been almost 1 year since chemo has ended, and im continuing ...

The best cancer treatment hospital in the world?
about esophageal cancer?...

I have had reflexology and the lady says i have a lump the size of a golfball in my small intestine what is it
SHE DID SAY THAT I SHOULDNT WORRY AS REFLEXOLOGY FINDS INBALANCES WITHIN THE BODY AND THAT SHE WOULD WORK ON THIS OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, IM WORRIED, HOW CAN I HAVE A LUMP THAT BIG, HAS ANY1 HAD A SI...

My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer?
My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is in the early stages of it. I don't know exactly what phase or much about it for that matter. Nonetheless I am worried and scared and so is my ...

Types of cancer and what is cancer?
thank 2 ...

Cervical cancer advise please???
is cervical cancer likely to kill you??
Additional Details
My mum has got it for the third time now and shes 62....

Do you have any info on Lymphoma-type Bricketson or Hodgkins vs Non-Hodgkins. I was told by my doctors office
Does either Hodgkins or Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma have a Bracketson type involved?...

If someone has breast cancer(large tumor) do you think its better to get chemo first or just do the surgery?

Lump on my lower left back?
I've noticed a small sized lump on my lower back, located on the left side of my spine. It's roughly the size of a marble and very soft. I could move it around somewhat....It wasn't ...

What test would you expect to be given by your doctor if you were being tested for CLL?
What would be a normal blood count of red and white cells?
Additional Details
chronic lymphatic leukaemia (CLL)...

raha
How can i write a letter to a friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer?
a close family friend (who's still in university) just got diagnosed with cancer. i can confidently call her one of the strongest and genuine people i have ever met- i knew this even before i found out about her sickness.
i want to write a letter to her, not just for my condolences but also to make her stronger and happier on her journey. I've never known anyone in such a situation before, though, and don't know what to say. please give me some tips.
Additional Details
sorry, didn't know about the "condolences" part; this is all quite new to me. thanks for pointing that out!

Hysteria
Rating
Shall be keeping an eye on this question. We all would like to know as there are more and more people being diagnosed with the dreaded disease. We have to keep our fingers crossed that it is not us. God bless you.

frankysnewcolorpainting
PLEASE LISTEN TO ME. Please stop the chemo therapy. Doctors dont want you to know of the alternative medicines that can actually cure cancer. If a doctor tells you the alternative medicines, they will be out of a job. How much does it cost for chemo therapy each time you take in those chemicals? This medicine is better and only $75 dollars a bottle. Each bottle lasts a month. You take an ounce per day, and after each dose, you eat a banana or eat potatoes. its called "CESIUM CHLORIDE."
The problem with chemo therapy is that they always say that they never know how each person will be affected by the chemicals. You could die the next day, or you can die in a month. BUT, you cannot live past 2 years. So, its not a good garauntee that you will extend your life for 2 years. The reason is because chemo therapy is a toxin. A poison that kills your body. And if it kills the cancers before it kills you then you are cured. And if the cancer dies before you die, you probably wont live past 5 years. Because even after the cancer is killed, your body is completely deteriorated. I bet you cannot ask 100 people who knew someone who went to chemo therapy and lived more then 5 years after defeating cancer. You might get lucky and find like 2 people. What are your chances that you will be that 2 lucky people that live? So, how good of a cure can chemo therapy be?
The key to defeating cancer is all over the net. But the people who sell these alternatives cannot say on their labels that their medicines cure cancer. It is against FDA rules. The reason is because if this is done, then doctors, hospitals, and pharmaceautical companies cannot make any money. So, according to FDA, it has to be stated on the bottles that it is for vitamins only, etc etc.
You can go find these medicines and take care of your cancers in 3 to 12 months. Just listen to me as I dont make anything off of this. I am only here to help. I am sick of these doctors and big companies making money off dyng people. Doctors wont tell you either. Its against their rules. Well, gee, they were ones who created these rules, so go figure. I believe there were like alot of medicines that take care of cancers. There is a top 10 list somewhere. I think cesium chloride is listed number 1 or 2 on the list.
I found a good bottle of this on www.nutrition2000.com. I think this was the address. You can always search the internet. Get the one that contains rubidium (I think this is how it is spelt). This helps your body absorb the medicine. Good luck my friend. And please pass this information to everybody you know that needs it.

Ms. Q
Tell her what you think of her, ( her beauty, her strength and that you are there for her if she needs you, she just needs to tell you what you can do and you will do what you can) Tell her how she has touched your life, but at the same time you have to be careful because you dont want her to think that she is on a death sentence and you have to tell her everything before she dies. She may want things to remain as normal as possible so you have to show your love for her as though its not her last day.

Important
Rating
First off let her know how you feel about her strength and genuineness. Don't treat her as though she is terminal if she isn't, let her know that you support her and her decisions and that you will stand by her. Offer to help her out if she needs it, and if she lives nearby maybe take her over some nice meals just in case she is too sick to cook or go out for food.

Always make sure to let her know that you care for her and still respect her.

mevlana
Just be there for her..to support her as a friend...

mike L
Rating
i survived just treat her the same as always wait for her to say something then just talk about it . There is always hope these days. they have come along way it took 21/2 years but so far i won looks like. Just be there for her when she needs it thats what counts otherwise dont change a thing your friendship is plenty she;ll need suport and for you to be strong too. good luck Mike

Sarahsmama
Be careful with your choice of words. "Condolences" are for someone whose loved one has DIED. She is not dead, she is only sick. Tell her to call you if she needs to talk, needs a ride to chemo, the grocery store, or just to hang out. And actually do the things you say you'll do.

COblonde
From someone who has recently been diagnosed & now going through radiation, after surgery & chemo, it's a long journey & any & all communication & support was greatly appreciated. Just keep it very sincere, upbeat, positive, supportive, etc. No pity, just that she will beat it & that you will pray for her or do what you can to support her in this. List her strong characteristics as you did on her, suggest to her to go back & read the letter on occasion to give her strength on those really difficlut days. Let her know more than anything tha tyou believe in her, her decisions & that you are only a phone call away if needed for moral support, to talk, to laugh, etc. God Bless!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy