Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true about Patrick Swayze having cancer and dying? And Jeff Healey died?

What could this be?
I found a hard round lump right by my right ear, below it actually and its next to my neck. Its round and hard- and the doc said he is doing a cat scan on it this week. Anyone know what it could be? A...

My girlfriend broke up with me because she has cancer. How do I get closer to her w/out pushing her away?
I've broken up with my girlfriend because she is sick. At first she didn't know what she had. Her doctors didn't know if it was a tumor or that she has lung cancer until she gets ...

I have recently taken up smoking again?
and it must be stopped. So smokers/ former smokers tell me why I am an ...

Is a mole that changed from brown/black to a white flaky hard dangerous?

What happens after biopsy? if it shows that it is cancer does the gyno do more biopsies or what?

Additional Details
i am asking because when i made my open to get the results for the biopsie the lady asked if i would be on my period.(as if i was going to be examined again.)...

Anyone have throat canser?? If so what are you symptoms?

Pls... i need info on Cancer urgently.. provide link if possible..?

Can people who can easily tan under the sun, can still get skin cancer?

Liver biopsy?
hi do u need to fast 4 a liver biopsy??? what is it??...

Does anyone know why I have this bad feeling in my brain?
When ever I put a straight thought in my brain and am happy, there is a pressure that comes to my brain and makes me feel sad and weak does anyone know why this happens, could it be because of a ...

Is Breast Cancer is heriditary? From what stage of the family?

Could i have a brain Tumor?
recently my mother said that she thought my right eye was starting to have a cross eyd look because it seemed to be moving closer to the left. She is the only one that has noticed this because ...

Whay would you do if you found out you had a Brain Tumor? Serious replies please?

Additional Details
I'M 33 NO CHILDREN NEVER MARRIED SINGLEAND JUST HAD 6 PEOPLE DIE IN THE LAST YEAR IN A HALF...

Name one thing thats wrong with legalizing marijuana for medical use, like for end stage cancers, etc.?

Additional Details
If it helps people live a better quality of life for a few weeks/months, who are the rest of us to condemn this action? when we are living healthy lives and don'...

Can someone tell me the symptoms of pancreatic cancer?

Is lukemia a disease that you can get by scraping an open wound over a pavement covered in blood?

I have a lump... help?
I found a lump in the middle of my chest between my two breasts. Its more on the left side. I noticed it a couple months ago but forget about. It has me worried lately and I keep thinking of the ...

Do you think a cure for Cancer will be found soon?

Where u from?

mishoney
Help my friend has cancer?
my in-law has breat cancer she underwent radiation for 6 weeks then she was hospitalize and they found she has panreatic cancer now they are talking about surgery to take out the panreast/stomach how is the outlook for her?

Nox
The outlook for cancer is never good, you can never get rid of cancer its always in your body, just some people never get it back..

luke_jamez
There are 2 alternatives.

Life or death.

There is no similar advice, Just tell her to keep fighting and keep strong.

mike m
outlook is bleak I'm sorry to say most forms of pancreatic cancer are usually a death sentence sorry for the bad news. enjoy as much time as you can with your friend

fuzzykitty
It really sounds bad, When a cancer spread to other parts of the body, there are only just so many organs a person can live without, without meds or artificial means to replace them. Meds have to be filtered through either Liver or kidneys, and it would be just a matter of time before they to were damaged. I am sorry , that your family faces this. Just be there for her, it will mean a lot .

Allison
Oh mercy. Pancreatic cancer... typically acts quickly and agressively. That is not a cancer you want.

I am sorry to hear that about your friend. However, there is Hope and the power of prayer.

hockey101
my grandma has panreatic cancer. she faught the cancer off. she still gets check ups but its basicaly cured. keep fighting. dont give up. its a miracle that she faught it off. so dont give up. there is always faith

loving_life
Rating
I am sorry, I have a family member fighting for his life as well right now. Depending on where she lives you may want to look into -

city of hope - west coast, los angeles
CCTA - there are a couple of these

If you look into a hospital that specializes in cancer they tend to treat the patient as a whole and not just the cancer. They will have nutritionists on staff who meet with her regularly to help her keep up her strength, etc. They will also provide counseling services to help keep her spirits up.

Without knowing the staging of the cancer it is hard to determine the outlook. Good Luck and I hope she finds the support in the medical field as it sounds like she has found in you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy