Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Does inhaling cigarette smoke causes problrm?

Are menthol cigarettes healthier than normal ones?
I know smoking is unhealthy full stop so dont give me all the risks of smoking, but i was just wondering which ones are the best the have?
x
Additional Details

Hi I am 15 years old and I have smoked 120.5 smokes, 78 being cigarettes, 18 being cigarillos and 22.5 cigars
I quit now and I was wondering if I have done irreversible damage. And dont answer why did you start. SMOKING IS BAD I KNOW JUST ANSWER MY Q...

Is Nicotine addictive?

Have i left it too late to give up smoking?
I,m 48 ...and been a smoker most of my life. Now beginning to feel the effects of 30 years puffing. The odd twinge and the dull ache......

What organ in your body produces bile?
plzzz answer =]...

I want to have some advice as to what message to write to someone on a dying bed?
I have a friend who is very sick of cancer and the doctors said that she does not have any hope of recovering. I want to buy her flowers and write a message for her....

Why is cancer so common these days. Did you know it was very rare 100 years ago.?
Please tell me why Cancer rates are so high in 2007. And appart from the obvious one NOT SMOKING how can one reduce ones chances of becoming a cancer statistic. Thank you ...

If the doctor said there was a 50/50 percent chance of a person living?
nd they were intensive care
nd the doctor said that if their heart stops they will not bring them back

do u think this person has a good chance of living?...

What do I do to be smoke free?
I've been smoking since I was very young and now that i'm in the army I think now would be a better time than any....

I have finally decided to quit smoking ,Since 01/01/2008Please Help me stay strong?

Help i have a question?
i've just found out that a girl i HATE has a tumor in her breast. i had mixed feeling about how i should feel about that. some of my friends who dont like her were laughing, i was a little bit ...

Do i have cancer??!!!!?
yesterday morning i woke up aand when i accidentaly felt my right nipple i felt this slight pain. i have this little lump thats next to the middle of my nipple and it painful when i touch it.btw im ...

Did you have a parent or spouse die of cancer? How old were they?
My mom died of over a week ago. She died on her 64th birthday. She had breast cancer, but died of sepsis. She was diagnosed 3 years ago and it seems that she suffered for about the last 4 months. ...

Why do we use sunbeds when 100 people die each yr from cancer caused by them?

Lately my left breast has been hurting extremely badly. I turn 16 in 3 months, is it possible I have cancer?
It has been hurting really badly. I have mentioned it to my mother but not in great detail. I turn 16 in about 3 months but is it possible that i may have breast cancer....

How do you get through a loved one suffering badly from cancer?
It's so sad. He has been battling cancer for over 2 years now. No matter what they seem to do it just seems to keep on spreading. It is now in his spine and he is in constant agony even when he ...

Why do we keep on smoking?
when we know it is really bad for ...

My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer 6 months ago, he seems to be doing well. It's hard to beleive.
It doesn't seem to me like he's only got six months left. How does cancer progress, is it very quick at the end. His cancer is Unknown primary, which means they don't know where it ...

Will I get cancer?
My mom had cancer many times about two years ago, when I was in fifth grade. And I heard that its something you are born with and you inherit from your parents.
Be flat out honest. Am I really ...

whipsaplenty
Has any one here beaten or known someone to beat serious lung cancer?
My Mum has just been diagnosed with adenocarcenoma(excuse spelling) and it has apread all over her body she has been given 3 yrs if she responds to treament and less than 12 mnths if she does not, im looking for stories if inspiration to help her stay strong,, also any websityes supprt grps anyhitng of assistance would be gretaly appreciated.
Additional Details
at the moment she is having a stent put in to help her breath but other than that they cannot take her lung out due to the chance the other cancers getting agressive during her recovery .

sanjaysdupe
stop smoking

interpol
I'm afraid the only chance of cure is operative and even if your mum had a tumour amenable to operation the cure rate would have been very low. I think it's most important to come to terms with what's going to happen. I'm sorry I can't be more optimistic. There should be various help groups depending on which country you're in.

Marcell Ktten
I am really sorry about your mum. You should contact the American Lung Cancer Association.

Be strong and may God help you.

ivanislegend
Rating
Well did you know that we have a cure for cancer already!! however cloning is illegal, this is due to religious beliefs, they tend to stand in the way of progress ever since before the middle ages.Everything from being burned alive to house arrest for the rest of their life scientists have suffered all for religious assumptions.
Here is an example just in case you don"t believe me,..... suppose you have cancer in your heart,... by means of cloning we can clone ourselves another heart!! No need for donated hearts and waiting for years to see if you get one in time,... besides what better heart to recieve than your own,... no? Please help me bring down these religious ways for our own sake.

bigern1977
One of my supervisors beat lung cancer, she has only one lung now & that woman is so stubborn shes gonna live til shes 100.

ello
I don't have cancer or anything like that but I feel really sorry for your mom. i hope she gets better. Ill pray for her.

ckswife
Check out how John Wayne dealt with his lung cancer. I know that after the first lung was removed he lived for many years after that. Also Tammy Faye Baker ex-wife of Jimmy Baker the disgraced TV evangelest (they make me gag, but that's not the point) she's still alive many years after her diagnosis. You should be able to get that info off the internet.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy