Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

My dog has leucemia and some cancer?Isthere anything that ican do the doctors say she will only last for only?

Additional Details
a couple of weeks!!...

What to do and eat to prevent cancer?

Has anybody had a bone scan,wot is involved please?

Please help! 4 yr old nephew has the following symtoms..?
My nephew has lost alot of weight, eyes are sunk in, will not eat hardly at all. My neice took him to the doctor and the urine test showed an abnormally high wbc in his urine. He is thirsty and will ...

Treating Cancer with Vitamin C Mega Dose 10Grams?
I have Prostate cancer spreading to Spine. I am on Calutide 50, 3 tablets a day.
One Nobel Laureate Doctor suggests that we take
Vitamin C 10Grams Mega dose to fight cancer.
Is it ...

Not sure if this has been discuss,but what would you do?
I was watching one of those 24hr news channels, and they had brought up the hpv shot. would you let your daughter get it or not. please explain....

My mouth has a bump in it. Is this a sign of Oral Cancer?
The bump is on my lip and over the past few weeks it has been getting bigger and bigger. Also, I have little white and red things on my tong and every time I brush my teeth my tong starts bleeding.<...

I think my mom smokes!?
i found a pack of cigarettes in her room and i went in her bathroom and found one in the toilet.
and there was 2 in the backyard that my little brother and sister found.

i asked her ...

How do you feel after smoking a cigarette?
i just want to no cause i thinking about starting.!
Additional Details
HELPPP PLEASEEE...

A question about cancer?
When you go through chemo, your hair falls out, does that mean all of your hair on your body everywhere falls out?...

Cancer patient would like to know other cancer patients opinions?
I am looking for responses from cancer patients who don't just trust their Dr's automatically. People who are keeping up on advances and researching for themselves. I moved from AZ to CA ...

Can a cell phone give you brain cancer?
im being very cautious when i use my phone and i want to know if it can....

How do you know you have lung cancer?

My mom 's face is gray is that fdrom chemo, and can she died from getting chemo?

How long can you live with blood cancer?

Should my mother file for disability since she was diagnosed with breast cancer? She has no health insurance!

Any advice for me ? I have just been diagnosed with cancer in my left kidney.?
I would like to know what to expect. Will they put me on chemo or just remove the kidney and check to make sur that was enough?...

Bowel Cancer Post Op Fever of 40.5 HELP ?????
My dad had an operation for bowel cancer 3 weeks ago and although having a temperature he was released from hospital. He was taken back in last week and temperature has risen to 40.5. He is only ...

My friends mom died of cancer and i dont know what to do to help!?

I have a abnormal pab smear?
i have a abnormal pab smear. what could in ...

monkeysjumpingonabed
Does she have skin cancer?
my mom has something on her foot that kinda looks like a large pimple. she has had this for a few months but it was very small. now it is 4 times that size. she will go to the doctor soon probley. but do you know anyone that has had this? or have you had this? could this be some kind of skin canser? if so will she be ok if they take it out soon? please help.
Additional Details
it's on top of her foot by her toe. and i can't post a pic.

Jer$ey Girl
Rating
No, but you can do is take her to the doctor and explain in detail on what's going on and I can assure you that the doctor will give you results, whether they're good or bad.

ATR068
Rating
Do you feel like a retard?

Lexaaaayy =D!
Rating
I HOPE NOT BUT I DOUBT IT!! AND IF SHE DOES THAN JUST BE FAITHFUL ABOUT IT AND DONT BE NEGATIVE...

Paige
hey i got something like that and it's a wart hard to say but i went to the doctor today and they gave me a cream and pills and it's really weird!! but if you wanna know what it is just contact me!!

soxrcat
Rating
Get a doctor to just take a look. I had a red dot on my arm, on a mole, and the doc sent me to dermatology, The dermatologist took a biopsy, it was malignant melanoma. I am recovering from the surgery now. I have been cured - no further treatment needed.

hassardp
Doubt it, post a picture

cin_ann_43
Rating
Sounds more like a planters wart. She really should have it looked at. Most cancer is treatable only if detected early enough.

a
no

Blink-182
Rating
I don't quite know, but I hope your mom is going to be ok. The doctor will tell you.

addictedtoyahooanswers
Looks difficult. skin cancer growth feel hard and rough. But better consult the doctor and get biopsy done. Best luck.

Types Of Skin Cancer

Skin cancers are broadly divided into two types. Melanoma and non-melanoma. Melanoma is the most deadly of skin cancers. The three major skin cancers that are diagnosed in almost all the cases are- Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Melanoma. All these cancers are named after the type of cell in which they begin. Thus Basal Cell Carcinoma begins in the skin cells located in the lowest layer of epidermis, which is called the basal layer. Squamous Cell Carcinoma develops from the upper layer of the epidermis named squamous layer and Melanoma begins from the melanocytes. Melanocytes are the cells that give skin its color.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy