Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

What does it mean when someone finds a malignant lymphoma in your breast?
Serious answers only please!...

Can the hpv virus cause lymphoma cancer?

Have deodorants been shown to cause cancer?

Is douching healthy? Does it cause or prevent viruses in the cervix?

My sister says she has cancer in 8 places. Can she have treatments every day???
She says she has cemo and raidiation (sp) every day. Has anyone heard of this before??? This has been going since Oct of 07. I want to believe her, but she is a cry wolf type of person....

Is breast cancer sometimes hereditary? does it skip a generation?
my grandmother on my mom's side died of breast cancer. what are my chances of getting it (if it is hereditary, that is)?

i am a young woman with average weight and height (5'6/135...

Will brain tumour causes nausea?

What is the purpose of chemotherapy?

I think i have breast cancer,how can i be sure?
i think i have breast cancer,
but i dont want to tell my parents
because if i tell them
they might take me to a hospital
and i might even get oprated
if i have breast cancer<...

Are they ever going to find a cure for cancer?

My ex has kidney cancer, and i was told they can't operate if they open him up it will spread is this true?

I want to find a cure for cancer...?
I don't care how long it takes. Where should i start ...

Would you please join with me on praying for my friend who has cancer?
I need your help by praying for my friend Pauline in California.

"Lord help them and give them your mighty hands for this situation, calm down their heart and comfort them to make ...

I'm scared my mom has cancer?
My mom is going to get her face checked out this week because this growth on her face (it just looks like a pimple,it's not like huge...but it's not a pimple,it's been there for almost ...

Question about your hair when you have cancer and need chemo..?
is it possible that if you have cancer and you want to keep your hair but you can't because you have to have chemo, that you could cut off all of your hair to as short as possible, then they ...

I'm shaving my head for cancer?
I'm 19 and female. I would like to know of anyones (mostly females) experiences and advice please :)...

I think i might have breast cancer but how do i tell my mom cause im too scared?

My sister was just diagnosed with cancer?
My oldest sister Maureen was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday. She is 41 years old. She is my best friend and is always giving me advice. She doesn't know what treatment option is best for ...

My father in law was diagnosed on Fri. with advanced inoperable lymphoma. What exactly that does that mean?
My in laws live half way across the country, and on Friday he was given the news from a biopsy. That was the only news given and my mother in law was told that this week they would discuss treatments ...

What are two possible environmental factors that can cause cancer?
I dont understand !...

inlalaland
Does haveing a large mass in your breast always mean you have cancer?

rebecky1014
no. another reason for a mass in the breast is scar tissue as well. especially for those who are in remission or have had breast cancer it can be very scary but can many times turn out to simply be scar tissue remaining from surgeries, treatments, etc.

sue2blues
Rating
No, it doesn't. It could be a benign (non-cancerous) cyst or mass. The only way to be sure is to see your doctor ASAP!!

Jen S
Rating
Having a lump in your breast could be a multitude of things. It doesn't always mean cancer. I have had lumps in both of my breasts and they were both hard nodules. They turned out to be benign (non-cancerous). If you have a lump in your breast please do not wait to get it checked out. The lumps can also be fluid filled (cystic).

makeloans2
Rating
Not, it doesn't. It could be benign. I hope you are under a doctor's care and you can have a mamogram or whatever tests are recommended until you find out what the treatment options are. Good Luck!

sabri
No, this could be a fatty tissue. Check it out with a doctor to be sure.

Salli B
No, 80% of breast lumps end up to be non-cancerous.

You definitely need to have it checked out by your OB though!

nesm21304
Not always. It could be a cyst or fatty tissue. But to be safe, if you have never noticed it before you should have a doctor check it out. :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy