Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Please, could you share with me the signs/symptoms of breast cancer?.....i am very worried, thank you !!?

Additional Details
i am not going to go into the details, but you have helped so much. my partner and i were "spending time together" and i notices what looked similar to a &...

Blood test?
if i have had alot of blood test done..does blood test give doctors a hint if anything is wrong even if its not wat they are looking for..like skin cancer,tumors and ect.......

What could cause water in the lungs and around the heart?
Anything other than cancer?...

What can i do to console a person that suffer from leukemia?

My leukemia is back?
I'm 15 right now.
I had my bone marrow when I was 9 and I relapsed again a year ago, and I had my bone marrow in July last year, and I've taken blood tests regularly and I just found ...

I have fairly advanced stage 4 esophagus cancer metastezied into the liver. Can I eat ice cream?
I am on chemo for a year now. I understand that sugar feeds cancer cells. My blood sugar hovers around 100. Can I still eat ice cream in small amounts? The doctor says yes. They want to keep my ...

What can happen if epidural misses your spine?

What does it mean when the Dr says your bone marrow looks milky?

About dry month after radiation treatment, can anyone help me?

Severe depression?
this xmas was pretty bad...i think it will be the last time i see my family. i have been mentally abused and manipulated by them for 35 years...my husband stood up to them when they were treating me ...

Do i have mouth cancer?
the inner surfaces of my cheeks have these white stuff that feels like excess skin tissue (i'd chew them off but they'd grow back), and i occasionally have a blister under my tongue. One ...

Do you know any total cure of cancer?
I have heard about a place in Mexico, but I would like to know people with this experience if it exist. My father has just 2 months left, so any regular medical help it wont make him to survive....

What did you do to past time while on chemo?
My grandpa is on chemo right now and I want to get him something he can use for christmas. He doesn't really like to watch anything right now because it makes him dizzy so no t.v. or reading. W...

Does my mom have breast cancer?
she feels her breast has this solid thing in it. at first, it was only one breast, so she took a mammogram and it said she didn't have breast cancer. but now, her other breast has the solid ...

Looking for High Protien soft food recipes and ideas for mom with throat cancer during treatments?
Hi , my mom is under going daily radiation treatments, this is the 3rd week , her throat is dry and very sore and swollen from the side effects of her treatment, she needs High protien as suggested ...

Leukemia? Need answers?
Alright, I just recently got news that one of my friends, one of my friends, was diagnosed yesterday with leukemia. He was one of my most trusted friends, and I was surprised to hear that he had ...

How did u get over cancer if u ever had one?
I had last operation one year ago. Now I'm almost 16. at first it was scary and imposible to believe that my life was in dangerous. As about now I feel well and grateful I was ill bc it changed ...

Which type of people are most likely to get lung cancer?
like what age group, people who have smoked, done drugs? ...

Leukemia??
Can it be cured? I just found out my mom has it. I'm real scared for her.
Additional Details
She has Chronic Leukemia.

bad?...

Can prostatic cancer prisent as early as in early 20s ? please i want the answer from experient doctor?

Additional Details
note/ could it happen if PSA level is 1ng/...

amandacobble
Do diet sodas really cause cancer?

pedro
The short answer is ingredients such as artificial sweeteners do cause health problems, including cancer. And if you want to know all about the contaminants and dangerous additives your government has declared safe; well I won't be the one to list them here. They include corn syrup sweeteners, which are responsible for brain chemistry changes resulting in windfall prescription writing to treat the symptoms, and fluoride added to your community water.

Edit; I believe the demand for profits by corporations wealthy enough to do the research and development are not trustworthy for nutrition. Also, big pharma, big ag cannot be trusted to shelve their product if hazards become known. Tobacco for example.

linda r
Rating
I read the report and i am so astonish, because i drink those soft drinks

zrepmd
Rating
Diet sodas in moderation (couple a day) cause nothing except maybe cavities and weight gain. In excess, as it is with most things in life, there are problems. Enjoy minimally, choose water instead most often, and you will be fine.

God bless and best wishes

50/50 to 50
Rating
Yes, but you would have to drink like 200 cans per day. They inject mice with unreasonable amount of substances, then run around saying it causes cancer.

Shobs
Rating
its best not to drink any of those drinks and just stick to 100% juice.

lynnexxxo
Everything in moderation. Every week there is a new report linking something to cancer.

They will cause dental erosion however, but then so will your 100% juice drinks. Try swapping soda for water occasionally.

Tee
I heard that. I think it's true. It's the ingrendients that they put in sodas that cause cancer like aspartame.

Soft drinks found to have high levels of cancer chemical - B...
Mar 2, 2006 ... TRACES of a carcinogenic chemical have been found in soft drinks at eight times the level permitted in drinking water, it was revealed last ...

www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-206... - Similar pages

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2065539,00.html

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy