Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

I think i have a cancerous mole what are the chances i will die?
Ok so i've had these ugly moles on my leg all my life and about a 6 months ago i started to notive changes...two of the moles have changed color there pink and purple and one has gotten bigger.<...

Im a 16 year old smoker?
and i was worrying about what risks i have from developing lung cancer now. i have smoked for under 6 months. im giving up soon so i dont need to be told im stupid, i just need some straight facts. ...

My son has stage IV brain cancer and his tumor is 9X9 cm, 2 surgerys, chemo,rad hows the outlook?

I don't know if i am anemic or if i have leukemia?
ok i got some signs of being anemic (weakness, tiredness, pallor, difficulaty swallowing, and dizziness) but then i also have some other signs of leukemia (fever, chills, flu-like symptomes, bruising ...

If my grandpa is undergoing intense radiation treatment, is it safe to be around him?
What are all the risks? I've heard that he's like a "walking x-ray" so it's not safe to get too close...

He has prostate cancer and a metal plate or something ...

Are you for or against breast cancer?
explain why you either support breast cancer or you are against it completely!...

Do all type of cancers require chemo? can one have cancer and not go through chemo? any other methods perhaps?

Additional Details
another Q, is it mandatory tht we lose hair and become nauseous when going thru chemo? do ppl's effect varies?...

What's a good way to give someone cancer?
I'm doing research for a story and I'm wondering what would be a good way for someone to give their neighbor cancer....

Need serious answer please regarding Breast Cancer?
I found a lump on my breast a month ago. It hurts when I touch it, haven't gone to the doctor but I heard that if the lump hurts it means it's not cancer.. Please help. thank you
A...

What do you do when a cancer patient gets the flu?

Help!!!! Very Scared!!!!?
Please help i am very scared i need to know if what i have is a brain tumor. I have these time where i will be sitting watching television and it will feel like the room does a complete 180. I also ...

Grandfather is apparently in terminal condition?
The only information I've gotten from my dad- he's in stage four with lung cancer. It's in his bones and his lymph system. Does anyone know the average survival rate? Im not sure if it&...

How do you deal with pain of losing a mom from cancer?
She Had Breast Cancer Stomach cancer and ovary cancer. she fight for 6 years, she passed away on 2/9/08 will the pain every go away?...

We discovered that my dad has bone and brain cancer?
we discovered yesterday that my dad has bone cancer and brain cancer he is losing his weight , he was 78 kgs now he is 53 kgs , how much he can live ? is there any hope for him to be ok ? what we ...

Could I get cancer from freezing a bottle of water?
If I recycle a bottle of Deer Park water with water from the tap and freeze it could I get cancer. This question is to all the Doctors and Nurses out there... I really need to know cuz this is what I ...

Why someone smokes ciggerate when he know it leads to cancer?
shouli86@yahoo.co.in
ph 91-9886097379
student ...

For my contacts and anyone who has helped..?
with questions I have asked about my Mother who was terminally ill. She has passed away peacefully today and I just want to say thank you to all who have helped me, you are much appreciated....

Is it true that someone can get cancer from getting punched in the arm?

Why would an oncologist halt lung surgery & send the patient home? is it near the end?

I feel pain on my rt breast but it has no cysts or lamps, what is it?? the pain at time goes to the arm/back?

Panda
Can you have cancer and not know it?
i m curious how do people know they have cancer and why some dont go to the doctor right away while its easy to cure?

Sara
Chemo and radiation are two big mistakes people make.

kasandra k
It does not hurt at first. And it does not hurt for a considerable time after that. There need not be any alarm system to make one run to a doctor.

♥♥♥♥
yes

Thesportspic
You can have certain types for a long time with no symptoms, If you have any concerns you need to address them with a doctor, Early detection is key for survival.

okiegranny
Rating
Yes you can have cancer and not know it. My Dad died of colon cancer,had no systems until it was too late. My husband became sick the end of dec. by the time we ran tests and he had surgery we found out he is in stage 4 which is terminal. We have no idea how long either one of them had cancer before it was found. Thats why some people say its a silent killer

lostsoul
People usually do not know they have cancer, until it is discovered in tests. Some people become sick and don't know what is wrong with them, therefore go to the dr. and after tests, ect..they find out it is cancer. Some cancer's symptoms do not emerge until the cancer is in the final stages, and oftentimes, it is too late for treatment. Can't say this is a for sure reason why some people do not get treatment right away, but maybe lack of medical ins. stops them, or maybe not believe that it is really happening to them. I guess it all depends on the person, and how badly they want to live.

donnakygirl
yes you can have cancer and not know it. Cancer isnt always detected by blood tests, you can have colon cancer which isnt usually detected till the 2nd or 3rd stage, or breast cancer. You can have a brain tumor that goes unnoticed until it starts to enlarge and cause other problems. It may seem easy but its still scary not knowing some people would just let it go and see what happens. Some have this belief that if you need surgery to remove the cancer that it will spread more rapidly that is not true.

caffsans
Rating
they simply just don't know they have it=some cancers are silent killers

judge5519
I am a lymphoma stage 4 patient and been knowingly living with this now for 4 yrs with no treatment. they said i have had this for years and don't now why i am still alive . The only way they new i had it was with a bone & bone marrow biopsy. one Dr didn't think there was any thing wrong and refused to do the biopsy. the blood tests and CT scans still to this day shows nothing. so yes you can have cancer and not know it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy