Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Can liver cancer kill you?
i just want to know, because someone close to me has it....

Is it possible to have cancer and not need to be in a hospital?
my friend told me he was diagnosed with some type one cancer that starts with an "m'' like mellanoma or something. and he said they gave him 3 weeks and he isnt even in the hospital....

Does anyone know of someone who has been cured of cancer without it ever coming back?
My 27-year-old son has bone cancer in his knee. It hasn't spread anywhere else, but is in the intermediate stage in his knee only. He is undergoing chemotherapy and will have to have a total ...

My grandmother is dieing.......?
and there is a part of me that wants her to pass on peacefully because she is in so much pain, and not enjoying life, but I feel so guilty when I think that. She has stage 4 gallbladder cancer and it ...

Why should I pack up smoking?I have a very good social life, I accept all the negative sides to smoking?
Almost all of my friends smoke and everyone wants to come to our parties. We dont go clubbing anymore (Thats for kids and oldies) Even non smokers like to come around. So whats wrong with it? It has ...

Can you get cancer by using a cell phone?

I got Cancer and 2 weeks to live, Should i rob a bank or drive a ferrari off a cliff?
What would you do if you had 2 weeks to live?...

My mom has cancer (what can i do to help)?
my mom had breast cancer a few years ago and was pregnant
she defeated the cancer and my lil' sis is fine but the cancer is back
she is going 2 chicago every 3 weeks 2 get chemo 4 a ...

How many cigarettes do you smoke in a day?

Can drinking hot water left in your car really lead to breast cancer?
Is this a myth or a fact? I heard some people talking about it today and I was just wondering if anyone else had heard this?...

I am 38yrs old, MUM died of ovarian & breast cancer, whats your story?

MY SHlT WAS BRIGHT PlNK THIS MORNING?
looked the colour of raw meat. am i going to die?...

Why does breast cancer get more attention than other cancers?
I am a woman, and I worry about breast cancer. But, I am also curious as to why breast cacner gets more attention than any other cancer, like say prostate cancer. I think that prostate cancer, and ...

If you had six months to live what would you do with the remainder of your life?

Wot would make me bring up blood in ny saliiva when i coughed?

Is the anticipation of death worse that death itself..?
Some one i loved died of cancer a few months ago and to watch someone die (slowley) in front of u is a terrible thing to witness..makes u realise how short life is , but the worse part is watching ...

What country did the Chernobyl nuclear disaster happen?
Was it the Ukraine or Poland? They are still having children born with deformities and lots of cancer....

I think I am going o die soon I have had bone cancer for 12 years, i feel like my body is shutting down on me.

How do u find out if a person is a smoker ?
sensible answers ...

What does remmission mean?

little miss sunshine
Can you get cancer in the feet?
My mom has had breast cancer. And now they'res these tiny little bumps in her feet, like on the top. She got scared that they were cancerous tumors but people say you cant get cancer in your feet. Is this true?

julie d
Rating
you can get cancer anywhere but google ganglion cysts and have a look at the pics, they are very common on the tops of feet.

rock princess
Rating
i dont kno but im guessing not, it might be an allgeic reaction?

tjmgyo
Rating
you can get cancer in the anything

immutablesteelflash
You can get cancer anywhere. And cancer spreads all over the body if it metasticises. I'd get it checked out.

What dumb **** thumbs downed this? There is no foot cancer, but there's bone cancer, skin cancer, muscle cancer, leukemia, ect all of which can happen in your feet.

Jsen
you can get cancer anywhere on your body
its just that in some places its very uncommon

College Student
Rating
Yes, you can get cancer anywhere in your body.

cheese cow
yes deffinatly its spreads everywhere and hopefuly they find an offical cure!!!!!! !

bmthespian
You can get cancer anywhere. So yes you can get cancer in your feet. See needs to see a doctor. It could be nothing but better to see a doctor for nothing than ignore something serious

Brett
Rating
they could be sores i never heard of cancer in you feet

LuthienTinuviel
Rating
You can actually get cancer anywhere on your body except for the dead parts like hair and fingernails. If your mom has bumps, she should get them checked out.

I'M NOT ON A DIET!!!
you can get cancer in your feet. i think it was bob marley (correct me if i'm wrong!) who had a cancerous toe but refused to get it cut off because he was rastafarian. he died from it.

Sena M
Rating
Yes definately talk to a doctor

you cant GET cancer everywhere but it can SPREAD!!!! go to a doctor

O
YES, you CAN GET cancer ANYWHERE... Even your ears.

Derek
you can get cancer in ur feet and ur in more of a risk because mom had cancer u should consualt a docter and ask them

☆Miranda☆ says.........
ya u can get it just about anywhere

sorry to hear about your mom :-(

see a doctor about her feet

teacher4ever
Rating
people can develop cancer anywhere and at any age. i hate cancer i wish nobody had to deal with this horrible disease.god bless your family

?
Rating
it could be if its cancer in the bone. breast cancer can move to the bone, have her go to the doctor, get it checked out, dont wait.

Elizabeth
you can get cancer anywhere. technically, it won't be "foot cancer" but it could be a cancer of the bone, muscle, or another tissue. it could also be a plethora of other things (example: acne, calcified fat, etc), some of which are no big deal.

she should go see her doctor ASAP- worst case scenario, it is cancer and you catch it early, decreasing the amount of negative health effects.

ahc365
Rating
you probably can get cancer in your feet. cancer spreads so your mom should talk to her doctor.

blah
Rating
by feet cancer i guess it can refer to anything the cancer has taken over the feet has- Bone, Skin, Blood, Marrow etc etc

Eddie R
Rating
Yes definately talk to a doctor

vballchik94
Rating
you cant GET cancer everywhere but it can SREAD!!!! go to a doctor

Amber
Rating
You can get cancer pretty much anywhere. Especially if you have had one type of cancer and it has moved to another part of the body. It also may have something to do with possibly chemo that she has went through. The reactions or side affects to it or swelling. Have her talk to her doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy