Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 2 TIME Br Ca Survivor & need help with 20% Medicare does'nt cover, in Springerville,AZ can anyone help????

Additional Details
Im not asking for $, a program for insurance, you miss understood the question!!!!!...

What can I (we) do to find a cure for Cancer?
It seems like everyone in the world is effected by this disease. What can be done to find a cure? It doesn't seem like donating to the American Cancer Society is enough. What else can I ...

RH negative is considered the purest of all blood?
The point here is not religious but rather the scientific value (if any exists) of Blood such as RH Negative being able to reveal in it a cure for diseases such as AIDS, Cancers Etc..?
Science (...

Can severe constapation be a sighn of prostate cancer? it's an older relitive of mine.?

I want to know something about cancer?
I want to know something about ...

Is colon cancer common for a women in her mid-20's?
At what age is it usually common? Is it more in men or women? What are the symptoms?...

What's the name of the Cancer that is caused by Bombs, Missles, or Nuclear activity?
I remember there was one, that ppl in this certain part natzis"??? i'm not sure, but there is this cancer you could die from, from being TOO EXPOSED to the bombs, missles, nuclear, activity....

Can skin cancer affect the brain?
ive been a skin cancer survivor for 4 years,my first one was malignant melanoma 4 years ago,ive had a few more,doctor says it can spread to the brain!why/hows this ?...

Does tampons give u cancer? i got this from a very close source.?

How well does radation work on non-small cancer of the lung?
No spreading anywhere else. We plan to take 6 weeks of radation plus a 3 hit round of chemo. Any thoughts? The goal is to shrink the tumor enough to remove only one lobe of the lung. We have tried 3 ...

Differences between benign and malignant cancer?

I just found out my hampster has skin cancer how long will she have?

Additional Details
she is on steroids i ve got to take her back the vet next ...

If you were diagnosed with breast cancer woould you go and have a second opinion done?
About 3 weeks ago my best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer and she wants to have a second opinion done before the doctors and the oncologist start any treatment on her, but her family tells ...

Can A 14 year old girl have breast cancer?
and what are some of the simpstons is hair loss one?
Additional Details
a friend ...

Does the FDA need to stop ignoring natural cures for cancer?
Cancer is a major killer in the US and reserch shows that the Graviola and Paw Paw trees have what it takes to fight cancer. Why does the FDA hide this information from us? What do you think about ...

The study of cancer?
wat is it called?...

Cancer is very expensive to treat. Why are there 1000's in the US deciding against treatment because of cost?

WHERE DO i GO TO SEE PICTURES OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS?

What is Brain Cancer?
What is Brain Cancer I'm only , and stuff, but what IS EXACTLY Brain Cancer, because I talk to my cousin so much on the phone, and his mom told him he can get brain cancer...and I was like is ...

Cervical cancer?
how can u get it besides having hpv or warts is ther any other way of getting ...

paul01254
Can i take tramadol with dihydracodine?

Larry B
you can if you want to die, they're both quite strong.

undercover blues.
i take dihydrocodeine regulary for a serious shoulder problem which i have now have operated on.
i was put on tramadol to years ago when i broke my coccyx
they were fine for about 6 weeks tthen i got really confused
and scared.i gave them back to the chemist and reverted to di hydrocodeinge - a freind had to go into rehab cos of tramadol- luckily i had no withdrawal systems.
both drugs are used for cancer pain
but please ask a doctor - can use stong paracetemal with di
hydro - i find this helps
good luck

XxLeannexX
Rating
not really,

those 2 drugs are very strong to some and crap to others for me DF's (dihydracodine) are strong and tramadol are crap.

I use DF'S for period pains andf my boyfriend used tramadol for his jaw

so it depends on the person

harcourt35
Rating
god no do you want to die
its not a good mix hun i ve been through chemo and know get on with pain hun best of luck

gavmel259
Rating
Ask this question to medical experts.

MISS ******
Rating
NO!

Tramadol is bad enough on it's own without you taking it with the coedine.

If one of them is not working, see your doctor about upping a doseage please.

Good luck :)

moonie5353
Rating
traMADOL is known to interact with the following drugs: Major Interactions Interactions between tramadol(traMADOL) and Dihydrocodeine (dihydrocodeine)

dihydrocodeine and traMADOL (Major Drug-Drug)

GENERALLY AVOID: Concomitant use of tramadol increases the seizure risk in patients taking other opioids. These agents are often individually epileptogenic and may have additive effects on seizure threshold during coadministration. CNS- and respiratory-depressant effects may also be additive. In patients who have been previously dependent on or chronically using opioids, tramadol can also reinitiate physical dependence or precipitate withdrawal symptoms.

MANAGEMENT: Concomitant use of tramadol and other opioids should be avoided in general. Tramadol should not be used in opioid-dependent patients, and use in patients who are chronically on opioids is also not recommended. Tramadol is contraindicated in patients with acute opioid intoxication. Tramadol dosage should be reduced if it must be used in patients receiving opioids. Patients should be monitored for development of seizures and CNS and respiratory depression

Dr Frank
They should not logically be taken together as one is an opiate and the other an opiate analogue which uses the same mode of action. They are of course both prescription only drugs and a rational prescriber would be unlikely to suggest using them together in the same patient.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy