Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

My sisters and i are walking in the 3day for breast cancer and we need a name .?
my sisters and i are walking n honor of our mother and so maybe our daughters dont have to .we would like to have the name reflect my mother so let me telll u some of her interests.
She was 60 ...

Sleeping late?
will sleeping late often, lead to lukemia?...

Where can lung cancer spread to?
Does it spread to the bones or liver, kidneys, what??? I can't find any research on it and i could really use the info. My aunt has lung cancer and I really want to find out more about it. P...

What Can Ciggarettes Do To Harm You?
THEY CAN DO A LOT OF THINGS GIVE YOU HEART DIEASE AND CANCER AND LUNG CANCER....

What could i sell to raise money for breast cancer(mostly at school)?
i am sell things to raise money for the revlon run/walk on may 10 and need sum ideas 4 things to sell!...

Multiple Myeloma is a cancer..but im not sure if it has a cure...?
My dad has Multiple Myeloma - His doctor says there is a 100% cure...but in pamphlets and others it says it has a temporary cure - stem cell transplants and bone marrow transplants...did anyone you ...

Lymphoma??
My brother was daiognosed with lymphoma a few months ago. And today I was told that he is not responding to "CHOP". So maybe they are going to be doing "RICE".
I have no idea ...

Cervical Cancer prevention!?

Are cancer rates on the rise?
It seems as if i am beggining to know more and more people who have/had cancer, it's ...

This is hard but my friends little girl died (cancer) and i am helping with funeral arrangments can you?
help with what songs to ...

Does the radiation from a wireless router hurt you?
If yes, how much?...

Where is the best hospital in the U.S. for hepatoma hepatocellular carcinoma (cancer)?
Cancer, Medical question for a form of Liver ...

Breast Cancer in men?
Hi, i am a 17 year old male worried about breast cancer.

i was doing some research and found out that a sympton of breast cancer is a hard lump under the nipple that eventually spreads.

My daughter has knots on the lower left side of her neck towards to back of the neck, we have been to the Dr.?
Twice now, we have been to the Dr. and been treated for strep. I am concerned because the knots are still there. Someone mentioned that they had heard some leukemia symptoms were knots in the neck. I ...

Ever heard of Cancer being diagonised in a married couple??
reason for question - it has happen.
Mother was diagonised with breast cancer(had spread to left lymph nodes as well) in December 2005 and then my father with Lung cancer in Jan 2006.
Both ...

I lost one of my nuts to cancer and was thinking of replacing it with a marble. any suggestions?

Will drinking green tea reduce my risk of lung cancer?
It does all these things right?

- Zero calories.
- Speeds up you metabolism.
- Inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- Cancer
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- High ...

Iam afraid?
My grandma and my aunt died from colon cancer...and after that my two uncles found out they also had colon cancer...my dad refuse to check on himself..what shall i do? and can i inherit colon ...

What is pancreatic cancer?
what is the survival rate for pancreatic cancer if caught ...

How long does it take to get mouth cancer?
I just started dipping tobacco and I have seen conflicting studies saying it gives you mouth cancer and others saying it does not, if it does, how long (in years) would it take for me to get mouth ...

SeductiveLady
Can diverticulitis lead to colon cancer?
worried...pls help.

Professor Noel Campbell
Hi, regarding your question, please visit "www.smile.org.au". There is a huge database of cancers including the symptoms of cancers, the cause and effect, prevention of cancers, as well as a wide range of cancer treatments.

bearfox_traders
Rating
it is possible. stick to the docs diet, be very cautious until you know for sure how you body reacts to treatments.
also make sure its not an ulcer or gall bladder problem. my friend & mom were diagnosed w/D, turned out one had an ulcer, cured and the other had her gall bladder removed. both very happy and healthy now!
good health to you!

TedEx
Rating
Don't let 2 terms confuse you,

Diverticulosis, seems 1/2 the people over 50 haveit to some degree.

Diverticulitis , ifs an inflammation, believe me, you'd know if you had it, and you must see a doctor ASAP

his is a question best left to your doctor.

Need a lot more info, your faml history, age,. any symptoms, etc

Dorothy and Toto
Cancer is the product of poor nutrition, low oxygen and 'stressors'. If your body determines that the diverticulitis is a sufficiently great stressor, and the other conditions apply, you will get cancer. Most people who have diverticulitis don't get cancer. Here is a good way to accurately assess your cancer risk--

Right now, it is estimated that 40% of all Americans will get some form of cancer in their lifetimes. Don't get alarmed yet, though.

In a study of hundreds of people over a 20+ year period, it was found that EVERYONE in the study with hypothyroidism got cancer within 8 to 20 years of the diagnosis of hypothyroidism, while NONE of the people with normal thyroid activity and hyperthyroidism developed cancer during the study period.That is VERY SIGNIFICANT, and can predict your chances of getting cancer. So, if you have low thyroid activity, you need to take a thyroid supplement.

Symptoms of Hypothyroidism--

Fatigue
Weakness
Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
Coarse, dry hair
Dry, rough pale skin
Hair loss
Cold intolerance (can't tolerate the cold like those around you)
Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
Constipation
Depression
Irritability
Memory loss
Abnormal menstrual cycles
Decreased libido

The most common cause of thyroid gland failure is called autoimmune thyroiditis, a form of thyroid inflammation caused by the patient's own immune system.

Among other stressors, the mercury, nickel and cadmium in our dental work decreases thyroid function.
Source(s):
"The End of Cancer", Page 60, Dubois and Lubecki, ISBN 1887314075, and

http://www.endocrineweb.com/hypo1.html... <>http://www.endocrineweb.com/hypo1.html>

Linda
Rating
There are many things that can go wrong.If you have diverticulitis,Please go to "web MD.com and read how to take care of your self.Possible complication,if it would become infected,you would need surgery to remove part of colon.This happens when folks forget they have it and eat the wrong foods. Get the info you need so you can leave worry free.

Gayle
Rating
I don't believe so. The main thing that turns into cancer of the colon are polyps. And if caught early enough and removed, has a high cure rate.

Katrina S
Rating
This is a small exerpt from an article I found on the web. Hope it helps.

Although there's no evidence that diverticular disease increases your risk of colon or rectal cancer, it can make cancer more difficult to diagnose. Because of this, your doctor may recommend a colonoscopy after you've recovered from a bout of diverticulitis along with more frequent cancer-screening tests. A colonoscopy is a test that allows your doctor to examine your entire colon and rectum for abnormalities using a long, flexible tube with a tiny video camera at the tip (colonoscope).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy