Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Are there any side effects from being around someone who has cancer treatments such as chemo and radiation?
My sisters husband died 2 mos. ago from lung and throat cancer..Her hair has been falling out and is very thin she has also been very sick..vomiting,headaches,etc. Could this be caused from the ...

Do i have testicular cancer?
recently i have been having pains in the groin where the thigh meet the stomach but i canot find lumps in my ...

Does a cure for cancer exist today?
My brother has become convinced of the power of Vitamin B17, an alleged cure for cancer. I was wondering if any of you had any thoughts about the subject.

More information:
http://...

What does radiation treatment do to your body?
my father has prostate cancer and he starts his treatment soon. he is 72...

Is this a sign of cancer?
my friend is gettin headaches like all the time and she "says" its because of her talkin on the cell fone for a long time recently ...but i always talk like 4 hours everyday nd i dont get ...

Diagnosed with CANCER!!!?
my friend's mom has been diagnosed with blood cancer and has only a year to live. she only had 4 sons and no daughters...i was like a daughter to her. i really want to make this last year VERY ...

Wat is cirvicle cancer?

Serious answers only???
Both sides of my family has cancer.My father's mother has breast cancer,my great uncle died of lung cancer ,my grandfather died of some kind of cancer that spread through his leg,2 of my uncles ...

My 33 yearold daughter has breast cancer. we live in Auckland New Zealand. She would like helpful information?
From any woman of the same age that perhaps also has 2 young children, 10 & 5, as to how to cope with the illness & not get angry at the kids. She is just about to start her chemo therapy &...

Can a urine test reveal if you have testicular cancer?

Why do people treat you like garbage when they know you have cancer?
It is like they think you are from another planet and do not want to talk to you. I have OVCA recently diagnosed and since then besides real sincere christians I have been treated like a nobody. They ...

Worried About Lump On Neck cyst Mabye?
Hiya.
Im A Bit Of A Worrier.
im chelsea im 14 and about a year and a half ago i found this hard bone like lump on the left of my neck about 3 or 4 inches from my ear.
i was worrying ...

Im Getting the cervical cancer jab soon. What do you think?
Im getting it at school in 2-5 weeks, There is a board at school about it and it said something like 'The affects will soon take in but it's nothing too worry about all you will feel is ...

Is cancer able to be geneticly passed down to me?
my grandmother has cancer a long time ago, and lived. idk if it was from her smoking or not though. and my mom has had breast cancer too when she never smoked and lived. it there a good chance of me ...

How many times can a person get cancer & actually survive?

Urgent replies please! My cat is dying.?
She is 13, has been to the vet repeatedly and the hospital. Fluid keeps building up in the abdomen and she wont eat or drink hardly at all. It is either cancer or Chylothorax. There is no recovery ...

My 18 Year Old daughter has Brain Cancer?
My daughter has been diagnosed with Brain Cancer for the 2nd time in her life. First time was when she was 5 - she endured 3 years of Chemotherapy and pulled through and was in remission for 9 years....

My grandad as stomach cancer and its in is chest and liver?
he is 87 years old and he has had it for 7 weeks and is there anyone who could tell me how long he my live ...

If i have breast cancer but decide to leave it alone, how long will i live?

How can I support my wife, suffering of breast cancer?
Mammographical control indicated a pre-stage of breast cancer in my wife. She is very depressive, no matter it is a question of very early stage of cancer. How can I help her?...

charlotte
Can brain tumors go away on their own?

marydave4eva
you really need to ask a Doctor

Ken E
Rating
Yes. It happened to a girl I knew a long time ago. Her name was Molloy. Of course, there is always the possibility that it was not a real tumor, but at the time the doctors thought it was.

cookiesmom
Rating
anything is possible

Joachin Murrieta
No.....

Someone
Only with Divine Intervention, culminated by prayer

wannaplaytoo2001
not all brain tumors are dangerous....was told after some testing for numbness and tingling that I had a small one ,but told not to worry and that this was a common sort of tumor

well_clever_i_am
nope.

cacee ©
Rating
No. They need something to treat it. Brain tumors are very tricky. If they interfere with a sensitive part of the brain, the person could have brain problems. Such as becoming what many refer to as a "vegetable" :(

Traingirl
Yes, kinda. I know of two people who had brain tumors who became cancer-free as the result of prayer/meditation/turning their inner lives around. That's the only non-medical cure I've ever heard of for a brain tumor. Is that going away on its own? Well, no, but medicine had nothing to do with it.

T.A.C.
Rating
Wait and see.

SDS
Read the book, Death be not Proud, I forget the author but its about a kid with a tumor and one of his therapies is a healthy diet nothing else, it started to work.

Anne
Rating
No, not that I know of.
Some religions think that any injury, even brain tumors, can go away just by hoping God will fix it. Although he can, as far as I know he won't. God gifted us with doctors to help us to get rid of the injury (say, a brain tumor), and through them he intervenes with the disease or cancer to berid us of it.
If you have a brain tumor, I hope that you simply won't just rely on God to make it go away. I'm sure he could, but it's not likely.
Good Luck!
I hope I answered your question.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy