Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

I have a lump... help?
I found a lump in the middle of my chest between my two breasts. Its more on the left side. I noticed it a couple months ago but forget about. It has me worried lately and I keep thinking of the ...

Do you think a cure for Cancer will be found soon?

Where u from?

Liver diease?

Tattoo for leukemia survivor...?
My girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer almost two years ago but now is a survivor, she wants to get a tattoo with an orange cancer ribbon and wings but she is having a hard time coming up with one ...

What are the main symptoms of cancer?
My mom has a disease that might lead into cancer. I would really appreciate if someone helped me find out the main symptoms to look for just incase....

Why do some people get cancer?

What are the causes and symptoms of breast cancer?

Nutritional information for friend with stage 3b lung cancer?
My friend was diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. The Doctors are in the process of determining what treatment would work best, this treatment should start in 2 weeks. I wanted to know if there ...

Signs of breast cancer?

Lymph Nodes- I need your opinions?
I've had two swollen lymph nodes on my neck for about a year now and I went to my doctor who told me to see an ENT. I went to the first ENT and they said it was an artery, so I went back to my ...

Swollen lymph nodes in neck, underarm & groin?
Had the lumps in my neck about 9months go. Other lump under my pits and groin. Dont feel bad, just tired, and I have night sweat. I have lost about 20 lbs. No fever or illness. They dont hurt, just ...

Who is responsible for looking after a cancer patient, girlfriend or parents?

How are you finding your chemotherapy? Would you do it again if needed?

What is the youngest age that a person can get Breast Cancer?

Are these signs of a brain tumor?
Lately I've been experiencing little pains on the top left side of my head, but only in small areas. My eyelids feel like they're being pressured to go down and my eyeball is feels sort of ...

How do you know if your child has leukemia?
her symptoms are (for the past year), temp between 99-100 every couple days, severe abdominal pain, belly feels hard, weight loss of five pounds in the last couple of months, severe leg pain at night,...

. If there is a cure for Cancer would Radiation therapist/ Dosimetrist jobs be obsolete?
I am interested in becoming a Medical Dosimetrist....

Do you know anyone who has survived a ruptured aneurysm?
A long time family friend is in the hospital for this. They gave her a 50/50 chance for survival. I would really like to hear survival stories. I feel so lost. I just need to hear that people have ...

My boyfriend has just started chemo....?
we are in a long distance relationship and as soon as I found out he had cancer, I bought a ticket to go see him. The thing is, that he doesnt want me to be there now tha he is starting the treatment ...

China D
Anyone have throat canser?? If so what are you symptoms?

bruce s
Rating
i have had throat cancer, constant sore throat nothing relives it

dsmith68111
Mayoclinic.com has lots of free medical information.

Out of commission
My friend did. She was visiting me in November and said she felt something like a kernel of corn lodged in her throat and couldn't move it. She saw a doctor and he said leave it for a bit - so she did and then she felt it was growing so she went back and they did whatever tests they had to do and she had surgery within days. They took the cancer and she had radiation therapy and felt great when it was all done. Only problem was she struggled to eat solid foods afterward.

TweetyBird
Rating
The website for the Mayo Clinic is an excellent one. I suggest you use it. Someone else mentioned a sore throat. Most cancers are painless in the early stages so if you have a sore throat, it may be at a more advanced stage. The symptoms are mostly visual -- a discolored area, an open sore, a white patch, a raised red area, bleeding for apparent reason -- abnormalities that don't go away. If for any reason you believe you may have cancer (smoker and/or drinker) please see a dentist or doctor right away for a proper screening. No website is a substitute for this.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy