Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

I've heard its cancer causing to sleep with a regular bra at night.
but is it okay to sleep with a sports bra without the same effect?...

Does inhaling cigarette smoke causes problrm?

Are menthol cigarettes healthier than normal ones?
I know smoking is unhealthy full stop so dont give me all the risks of smoking, but i was just wondering which ones are the best the have?
x
Additional Details

Hi I am 15 years old and I have smoked 120.5 smokes, 78 being cigarettes, 18 being cigarillos and 22.5 cigars
I quit now and I was wondering if I have done irreversible damage. And dont answer why did you start. SMOKING IS BAD I KNOW JUST ANSWER MY Q...

Is Nicotine addictive?

Have i left it too late to give up smoking?
I,m 48 ...and been a smoker most of my life. Now beginning to feel the effects of 30 years puffing. The odd twinge and the dull ache......

What organ in your body produces bile?
plzzz answer =]...

I want to have some advice as to what message to write to someone on a dying bed?
I have a friend who is very sick of cancer and the doctors said that she does not have any hope of recovering. I want to buy her flowers and write a message for her....

Why is cancer so common these days. Did you know it was very rare 100 years ago.?
Please tell me why Cancer rates are so high in 2007. And appart from the obvious one NOT SMOKING how can one reduce ones chances of becoming a cancer statistic. Thank you ...

If the doctor said there was a 50/50 percent chance of a person living?
nd they were intensive care
nd the doctor said that if their heart stops they will not bring them back

do u think this person has a good chance of living?...

What do I do to be smoke free?
I've been smoking since I was very young and now that i'm in the army I think now would be a better time than any....

I have finally decided to quit smoking ,Since 01/01/2008Please Help me stay strong?

Help i have a question?
i've just found out that a girl i HATE has a tumor in her breast. i had mixed feeling about how i should feel about that. some of my friends who dont like her were laughing, i was a little bit ...

Do i have cancer??!!!!?
yesterday morning i woke up aand when i accidentaly felt my right nipple i felt this slight pain. i have this little lump thats next to the middle of my nipple and it painful when i touch it.btw im ...

Did you have a parent or spouse die of cancer? How old were they?
My mom died of over a week ago. She died on her 64th birthday. She had breast cancer, but died of sepsis. She was diagnosed 3 years ago and it seems that she suffered for about the last 4 months. ...

Why do we use sunbeds when 100 people die each yr from cancer caused by them?

Lately my left breast has been hurting extremely badly. I turn 16 in 3 months, is it possible I have cancer?
It has been hurting really badly. I have mentioned it to my mother but not in great detail. I turn 16 in about 3 months but is it possible that i may have breast cancer....

How do you get through a loved one suffering badly from cancer?
It's so sad. He has been battling cancer for over 2 years now. No matter what they seem to do it just seems to keep on spreading. It is now in his spine and he is in constant agony even when he ...

Why do we keep on smoking?
when we know it is really bad for ...

My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer 6 months ago, he seems to be doing well. It's hard to beleive.
It doesn't seem to me like he's only got six months left. How does cancer progress, is it very quick at the end. His cancer is Unknown primary, which means they don't know where it ...

Parklin
About different types of cancer please?
My dear cousin is in stage 4 cancer. I've never asked her what type of cancer she has but it is in many places in her body.
She's just had surgery to remove a mass in her throat. The Doc said this was a different kind of cancer...other then what she's dealing with already. Is this possible that a person can have two different types of cancer going on in their body?

Hannah M
Rating
Im not for sure but I think so

sabri
My sympathies go out to your cousin and everyone that is affected by this. Cancer is something that I try not to think about because nothing good can come from it. There are many different types of cancer and to answer your question, yes, it is possible to have more than one type of cancer in the human body.

liz
yes you can..........stage four is bad usually...........

fata morgana
i m so sorry about that.staging is assessment of how many places it metastasized.so existing in different places makes it more dangerous..but my darling is stage4 lung cancer...if i dont have faith, hope then i will have nothing at all.
be strong,
love...

AV
I'm very sorry about your cousin, my heart goes out to her, to you, the family...

There are times when cancer does spread to different parts of the body. When it metastasizes, it pretty much means that cancer is just invading the body. :(

Again, so sorry about your cousin.

Nanakigirl3
Rating
I think so. My mom's colleague had breast cancer then got a cancer in her sinuses.

And give your cousin my best. I wish strength to the both of you.

Panda
There are over 200 different types of cancer. And, yes, it is possible to have more than one type of cancer at the same time (sometimes even more than two .. . . ).

Sorry about your cousin. Treatment is possible for stage IV cancer but much will depend on the type of cancer and where it is located, your cousins overall health and her response to treatment. It is possible to have stage IV, respond to treatment, be restaged, and have a remission. A diagnosis of stage IV is not a death sentence, but a way for doctors to determine what type of treatment to offer a patient. People can survive stage IV cancer but it is more difficult since the disease has spread.

Good luck to your cousin and remember there is always hope.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy