Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

HELP ME WITH relentless insomnia, now it's 3 weeks with no end in sight.?
I tried herbs, Tibetan drugs, chinese drugs, Rx like Ambien, Dalmane, etc. I tried melatonin, tryptophane, etc. Nothing works. I SIMPLY NEVER CAN'TSLEEP AT ALL - NO DROWSINESS. CAN'T SH...

Anybody want 10 points ans this Q if u r not sure then don't?
I have viral cold & throat pain, plz suugest me home remeady
after taking tabs cold is stop for some time but cough is there
yesterday whole night i can't sleep b'coz of ...

I found a pink pill in my home. It is pink, oblong, with rx763 on it, what is it?

Does anyone know about magnetic therapy. Like bracelets, rings, back pads, etc..?
Do you think is just a bunch of hoodo.... or has anyone seen real results from this. What is it supposed to do anyways. And is there a difference between copper, titanium, stainless steel, or just ...

Why does medication have to be so expensive, even if you need it and have no money???
my friend has multiple sclerosis and has no money to take the medication he ...

Are there any alternative medicines for Depression?

Does anyone have any old time remedies that actually work for sinus problems?

Cure for hic cups?
i usually find that burping helps. what are your cures?...

Acupuncture?
can acupuncture help with vertigo and headaches?...

Is Marijuana really the Devil's Harvest?
It's harvesting time......

Is there a single cure for sore throat? Everytime I eat, I feel too much pain/?

I just cut my fingernails really short and now the tip of my nose is itching. what do i do?

Solutions for joint problems - any ideas please?
I'm looking for alternative remedies for joint problems. I can't find any non biased reliable information so I thought I'd ask you guys whats worked for you - I've heard about ...

Natural migraine remedies please.?
As a long term sufferer of migraines and having tried all manner of tablets i wanted to know if anyone had a natural remedy that had worked for them.
Additional Details

Whats that liquid stuff that knocks people out?
You know how in movies and TV shows that people put some kind of liquid onto a rag or towel and put it to the victims mouth to knock them out? Whats that called?...

I was fighting a friend of mine, and he split open my arm...?
no pharmaceuticals have worked, and my knowlege of herbal remedies are limited, any pain relieving herbal recipes? my guess at the soreness is because he used his fingernails, but anyway, help! its ...

What is the best medicine to help fall asleep.?
Its 2.30 am
i cannot fall asleep and i have school tommorrow.

I have some tylonol sinus, benedryl, robitusin, regular tylonol.

something that works fast.

Whats the worst thing that can happen to you after doing pot?
I've never done drugs, but I've been tempted to try recently. In the end I know its a bad idea, because it kills brain cells and such, but still, I want to be able to try it at least once, ...

Does Bach Rescue Remedy really work?

What vitimins or herbs work best to get rid of a cold?

Frank J
Will taking an entire bottle of tylenol kill you or just make you sick?

Opus
If you do not get treated, it WILL kill you. Slowly.
Liver failure (NOT kidney failure, NOT stomach bleeding).
Takes several days to die. Uncomfortable and distictly unpleasant.

Avalon von Aldaran
How the heck should we know.Why are you even asking us this question.Don't do anything stupid.

ditdit
Rating
how big a bottle. how long time? If you are that forgetful only buy the small bottles.

Jennifer N
Probably won't kill you, but it will cause severe long term problems with liver/kidneys, perhaps 5-10-15 years down the road.

It is never wise to consider such a thing. Perhaps you would only end up like a vegetable that could think. That would have to be worse than anything you could be going through.

Try praying, or talking to a real Christian.

caseelaine
Rating
Um I hope your not thinking of trying this!

fatboycool
It will seriously damage your liver. You probably will not die but you will be very unhappy afterwards.

caffsans
Rating
it will make you very sick and they will lock you up in a mental hospital ===do you really want that?

isaac m
kill u

Rachiepoo
Rating
Most likely you will go to the hospital and have your stomach pumped but too much tylenol will give you severe stomach bleeding. It is not good for you AT ALL!!! If you are contemplating suicide call a friend! And think about all of the people you will be hurting!

ANGELA R
It could definetly kill you if you don't get your stomach pumped in time, and if your thinking about doing it or know someone who is get yourself or them help ASAP!

Peezo Puffer
Depends...was it regular Tylenol or Tylenol PM?
Ingesting a large amount of Tylenol once, probably won't have fatal effects, but consumption of large amounts over a long period of time could wreak havoc on your Kidneys. Now, if it was Tylenol PM. . .the immediate effects could be more serious, you may want to seek professional help...soon!

ModGal
A whole bottle of tylenol will probably kill you, and if it doesn't, you'll probably be on dialysis for the rest of your life. Either way, it's just not cool.

robynnmarks
Rating
It has the potential to kill you, but chances are it would make you very, very sick. Also, after taking high doses of Tylenol, you end up with permanent scarring of the liver, and permanent damage to the eardrums resulting in tinnitus (continuous ringing in the ears). It is not a good feeling, taking that much Tylenol, and it's not such a good way for cheap things either.

kayekayeredwolf3
if you take the whole bottle there is that possibility that it could kill you, more than likely just make you sick will also eat up your liver

it is me
drinking too much water at once can kill you

Yafooey!
Rating
I don't know, never tried it. If you try it and get sick or die, let us know.

mimfrona
Too much tylenol will cause irrevocable damage to your kidneys. Death is never certain, but lots of pain and terrible health are.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy