Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Does any1 find the Pepto - Bismol Jingle ADDICTING?
I sing it all the time when I am bored. I sing it in the schoolyard with my friends and ppl think we are cazy....

Whats a natural way to get rid of a cold?
something to do with herbs maybe...?...

How soon after taking aspirin is it safe to drink alcohol?

Is there any substitutes for Sleep ?
Such as instead of sleeping you take a shot and it makes it be as if you had slept....

Can I cure a sinus infection without antibiotics?

What are some alternatives to chemical anti-depressants?

Natural remedy acid reflux heartburn?
hi,can anyone tell me if they have ever downloaded,this bob barton,acid reflux remedy report,its supposed to be a doctors natural way to get rid of heartburn acid etc,cost around 17 pound (34 dollars)...

I have a hangover...Cure me?

Additional Details
....It is quite a big hangover!...

Any one have a natural cure for sore throat?

Can someone recommend a natural sleep aid.?

What are the best natural remidies to cure asthma?

I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day.. is there a safe n fast way for me to flush the drugs out?
Yeah ok I know that ur not suppost to do drugs..

But I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day..

And now I am looking for a job.. So this means drug testing

So is ...

Magic Mushrooms?
Is it true that if you take magic mushrooms you can "see music and hear colours"?...

Anybody know any good natural laxitives?
I've tried apple juice and prune juice....

Can taking too many herbal medicines have a bad effect on my body?
I have a selection of 23 herbal remedies. if i take the recommended dose of each one, will that mess up my body and cause me problems? The herbal remedies are things like ginseng, ginkgo, saw ...

Does any one know of a natural way to deal with anxiety from post trematic stress?

Is it normal for a 42 year old to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

What is wrong with going to massage places?

Sore throat. Any tips on improving my voice?
I havea sore throat and possibly a bad cold, but I have to give a public speech in a little over an hour. My voice is terrible now. Any tips on improving my voice, so I don't sound like a ...

What's the best way to lower cholesterol naturally?
This lipitor is killing my muscles and joints with pain....

amber
Will i fail a hair test if i took one hit off a bowl about a month ago?

drokk
Maybe but not likely.They can actually measure amounts in your system with that so if it did come back it woulkd be so low it wouldn't count as a positive test.Don't do anymore though!!!!!

Brian G
Rating
During a hair test it can detect drugs taken within the last 90 days. But there are cutoff levels so if you are below that level your results will be negative. So if you have taken only one hit then more than likely you will test negative. It also depends on how fast your hair grows. If your hair grows slow then you could be safe. You also have to take into consideration that it does take time for the drug to show up in your hair and that can vary depaending on you body metabolism.

kmlea
Stuff can stay in your system for up to 90 days so it's quite likely.

blip boop
your screwed

apacheon
depends on the length of your hair.

Narcs can test for THC for up to the day the tip of your hair was produced.

usually they'll acquire about a 60 strands of hair for the tests. and a minimum of about an inch of hair in length. otherwise they'll shave your head if it's too short i think.

i believe an inch of hair is about 3months worth so you go do the calculation.

ohiobytes
Probably so. The hair tests shows what you've been doing for like the past 15 tears or so. Now if you'd have done a urine test, it probably wouldn't have. Crack cocaine only shows up in a urine test for 72 hours. Don't know exactly what you smoked!!

Paul
Rating
If I had to guess, I would say no. But, this website just lists it as "up to 90 days"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

Sniper
Rating
Depends on if you cut your hair or not. Either way if you haven't taken a hit since then you should be fine. If you have your screwed

kbakesb
Rating
It all depends on hair length. When you took that hit the THC got into the root of your hair and then as your hair grows it moves away from the top of your head and to a point where they can cut it. My suggestion; if your really nervous would be to buzz your head.

KyKy
Rating
Yes it most definitely will.

frank w
Rating
yes, hair test can find trace amounts in your system.

Natasha P
Rating
No, as long as you have the hair on your head you will pass it unless your on drugs or something of that sort. And let us hope your not. Hope you head isn't hurt to bad. And Hope I helped!

jennlupe
yes

ryan s
yes u will and don't play a Clinton on us what kind of person only takes one hit off a bowl lol but any way yes u would fail it is stored in your hair follicle for 6mo to a year

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy