Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Natural Cures for Diarroea?
^^...

Anybody know any home remedies for a person with severe coughing?
Thanks!...

What are some home remedies for an ear infection?
I have contracted an ear infection ad i was wondering if there were any home cures for an ear infection?...

Has anyone have information about Chinese alternative treatment for depression?

Is there pills or liquid that can cleanse your system of marijuanna in a hurry?

Good herbal sleeping pill...?
Ashley Korn here, 19. Does anyone know of a good herbal sleeping pill? Does one even exist?...

What vitamins and/or herbs are best to treat depression & fatigue?

I am eating cereal, what should ido?

Is there a way for a white man to be transformed into a black woman?

What can I do to make myself feel better?
I have got a horrible cold..... fever, chills, stuffy runny nose, VERY sore throat, and body aches!!! What over the counter meds should I take besides NyQuil at night, and chicken noodle soup! I am ...

Can Atheists do yoga successfully?
What I learnt from the yoga guru is that without praying to God yoga is impossible.
Additional Details
Without God and without ...

Anyone know any natural/wholistic antidotes for depression?
I think I'd like to get off antidepressants. Thanks for any suggestions....

Where can you buy rolling papers?

Does Dr Bachs Rescue Remedy work?

How can i ger rid of my hickups?

What is the best self help for kidney stones?

How do I beat a drug test taken by a swab?

Additional Details
Thanks for your opinions. However, they were not helpful in the least. To the gentleman who couldn't pass a ...

What is urine therapy?
whatb is the day to day process involved in this kind of therapy?...

Im a little sick and my ears wont pop. Help?
My ears are really stuffed up right now because I'm slightly sick. I can't get them to pop. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but I'm supposed to go to a shooting range ...

Any ideas for an extreme sunburn?
I have already tried vinegar, lidocaine, aloe vera gel, and hydrocortizone. The pain is so horrible, I can't sleep. The lidocaine worked for about 5 minutes...The aloe just kinda makes it feel ...

Cassie C
Will drinking lots of water & cranberry juice today help me pass a urine analysis test tomorrow morning?
I'm using a 16 oz cup, drinking one full of cranberry juice, then one full of water, alternating back and forth.
Additional Details
I'm using a 16 oz cup, drinking one full of cranberry juice, then one full of water, alternating back and forth. I just need to flush THC, nothing else.

manson_money
Rating
Yes, i have heard that before never tryed it doe alway took royal flush.

aleighastorm
absolutely not!!!

It will help but THC is stored in your body and the only thing that will help you pass a drug test is something from the store, (just masks the THC- does not remove it) or to not smoke.

Sorry!!!! frame of mind, if your a daily smoker it could take up to a month for thc to be out of your system !

Aimee

closer2coma86
Rating
it depends on what drug you took. some are out of your system in a few days, some take a full month or so. why are you risking it, knowing you have a pee test?

Salty
Rating
ok no

it depends on what drugs you take... if its just fr weed and you smoke like every day like a blunt a day or so you should be ok... if yr like smoking a half a day well that's trouble you WILL FAIL THE TEST... thc attaches to fat cells so drink the water tomorrow just b4 the test... and hopefully you'll piss water... and not anything digested from fat... cranberry juice is good fr the uninary tract but you should have been doing that long b4 the day b4 the test...

if its fr some other drug, well yr an idiot and i hope you fail, loser.

tiawanya
Rating
U should try niacin with a ton of water! But warning... the niacin makes you itch something horrid. lol. I am so serious. My mom use to use it when she went for her test. It really does work. But like everyone else said, you are taking a risk going to do your test at a time like this. I would reschedule. But it's all on you.

catmandoozie
Are you trying to keep them from finding something? If that is the case I would try and postpone the test. There is no guarantee that ANYTHING works to give you a clean test if you have done something that might taint it.

dustda18
Try apple cider vinegar mixed with some water & also some niacin maybe but dont take too much or you will get really red & hot for 10 minutes..

YUNG_513
Rating
KEEP DOIN THAT ALL NIGHT AND PUT ABOUT 2-3 DROPS OF BLEACH IN UR PISS BUT DONT PUT TO MUCH AND I SWEAR TO GOD IT WORKS CUZ MY MOM GIVES ME DRUG TEST LIKE ER WEEK AND IV NEVER FAILED ONE

James P
Rating
YOU ARE S.O.L BUT I'V HERD PICKLE JUICE DOSE THE TRICK......................................

raist_dl2001
I have passed drug tests many times in a 24 hour period. Usually I just drink alot of fluids and i do mean all enough to pee at least once an hour continue this process until time for test seeing how you must pee anyways. your urine will be very clear and show up as clean. but P,O's have seen this practice alot and will think you flushed on purpose.
its really much safer to quit until you got no babysitter

Dee
NO! Juice and water alone won't do it. You have to buy one of them cleansing drinks at GNC that cost mucho$$$. But be careful because those don't always work either. The best way to pass the test is to not do drugs in the first place.

Silenus
Better shave your head too, sometimes they take a hair sample because it can be detected more easily and shows how regularly you use it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy