Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Ways to sleep other than sleeping pills?
any easier ways?...

Is there anything natural out there( not in pill form) that can help me fall asleep?
I have been having toruble ever since December when my mom passed away and it's starteing to really stress me ...

I need an alternative to smoking....Any advice....?

What is the best cure for a hangover?

What is the best way to clean body of poison?

What are ways to stay awake without caffeine?
I'm a college student so as normal I have a lot of studying to do and staying awake is challengeing sometimes. The problem is I can't have caffeine, is there anything I can do to help me ...

I've heard from guys at the gym?
that soaking your feet in horse urine is a cure for athletes ...

Best food that cure's eyes weakness?
what do you think abt exercise does it helps to cure eyes sightness
Additional Details
but i heard that there's nothing special on carrot as compared to other vegetables,
ok if ...

What's the best remedy for insect bites.?

Anyone know any really good natural ways to get to sleep at night?
I am a total insomniac. I use to take pills to go to sleep earlier because I had to be at work so early in the am. I got a later starting morning job and it is still a problem as I find myself sleepy ...

Are there any natural cures for leg cramps at night?

How do you cure a really sore throat without meds?
I couldn't even sleep last night, it hurt so bad! But I really hate taking meds, so is there any type of home remedy or something?...

Hair on fire.?
When I put my finger in the wall socket my hair catches fire.... is this normal?...

If I eat marijuana will i pass a pee test?
I heard that if you eat marijuana instead of smoking it u wil pass a pee test. Is this ...

Anyone know any natural remedies for getting rid of constipation?
My kid hasnt been for 2 weeks and nothing works - any help would be gratefully received. Dont really wanna go to docs or hospital cos nothing theyve ever given us has worked.
Additional Details<...

Hangover cure?

Is there any other therapy for cancer?

What’s your best hiccup cure?
Help! I just started hiccupping and I can’t stop!...

What is an herb that helps you sleep?
i want to fall asleep more naturally. Sometimes whent I cant sleep I take tylenol pm, and then i feel tired in the morning. I feel like a raw herb would let me fall asleep. without any side effects....

How do i get marijuana out of my system ?
how much water do i need to drink to get weed out of my system by tomarrow ?.. and is there any other way to get weed out of my system by tomarrow without leaving my house because im on house arrest ....

muhfugginbarbie
Which is worse? popping pills or smoking?
i dont do either of them.. i just want to know which one effects you more.

Mark L
the waste on your lungs from smoking is COMPLETELY eliminated a few weeks after you stopped smoking. Pills jsut kill your liver and no damage is eliminated.
pils are way worse, so smoke up.

opaulo30
depends on what kind of pills
their side effects
your weight
and as for smoking
depends on
how deeply you inhale
me? well I smoke a litlle to get the nicotine and get rid of the smoke pretty quick. sometimes not even an entire cigarette
just enough to stimulate my brain

gggggg123456789
Rating
theyre both equally bad for u except popping pills will give u negative effects more imediately but they arent usually long term effects but smoking causes more long term effects and less immediate effects

Derek
inhaling exhaust is the worst of the two.

ccollin13
Rating
does it matter you shouldent be doing either

ST25L
I'm guessing smoking.

Need your lungs...right?

g00glesucks
judging people who smoke or pop pills.

Elizabeth S
Smoking affects you the most. It affects you on the outside and inside and pills only affect you on the inside. So i would say smoking is deffff.

Amanda C
Rating
pills

Nick
extasy. F832's up your brain bad . pot messus up ur lungs. pill= worse

The Couger
It really doesnt matter. They both kill you.

guitaradam2
Rating
depends what your smoking and what your popping... if you popping tripple c's... that puts holes in your brain.. but if you smoke weed... its alot better for you.. and cigarettes... are to way better then becoming mentally retarded

Tima
Well both are pretty bad. Popping pills can cause severe damage to your body as well as smoking. Either way really it could eventually kill you. I had this conversation with a child I was menturing and well It was hard for her to eventually stop, but I told her how painful and slow her death would be if she popped. Just a little advice. ^^

markar
Hello,,pills!! you never know what the combination will do,,and some of them will kill you if you drink grapefruit juice with them!!if'n you gotta get high,,just do the weed ,,mon!!

neni
BOTH
they both horrible!
stay away!

toesucrazypunker
pills can kill you quicker, you take too many at one time your dead, smoking takes a while

Dylan S
Rating
I generally would believe smoking. Of course, that depends on what the pills are!

byndie1956
both!

2 dogs and a little crazy
pills, i don't do them either, but I think pills is more abusive.

☆i♡my☆bootsie☮boo☆boo☮
Rating
actually huffing is alot worse it will mess your brain up and can kill people with in thier 1st use

Rob
ew to both but i would say smoking,
unless its pot, then pills would be worse

finbear
both are pretty bad. i would say smoking though. 50% of people who smoke get some sort of lung disease and that lung disease is usually cancer. not great odds.

kd baby
depends on what your popping and what your smoking

perryparmer
Rating
both is bad for you. but;, right now cigarettee smoking is less harmful than popping pills because;, you can pop too many--too often pills, and can die immediately---either from adverse reaction or overdose. it takes awhile for cigarettes to kill you. there are also long term neurological effects from pills. hope this answers your question.

robrarker
Liver or lungs, take your pick.

besaw82
Rating
smoking

Jay T
Rating
Both are bad if u abuse them. It depends on what pills u r popping and how much u smoke. Overall I would say smoking is worse - for your health anyway.

Always D
Rating
those blue and yellow purple pills

Michelle R
smoking ciggs is the worst.
poping pills is still pretty bad.
smoking marijuana is chill though, if your going to do somthing do that. it's least addictive substance out there, impossiable to OD on, and there is no long term damage.

Street Ryda
Rating
Depends what kind of pills. Regular advil? No. Potent street drug concoction? Yes.

This question is entirely dependent on the type of pill. Smoking is worse than "popping" over the counter pills, but some of the concoction's on the street are worse than smoking, some by far. I am not sure if meth comes in a pill form, but your life expectency is 2-3 years on that drug..smoking alot of people can live over 30+ years of doing it (from the time they started) but it's still very bad though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy