Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Whats a good hangover remedy?

Forever living aloe vera? Good stuff or rubbish?
anyone know about this stuff? would you recommend aloe vera? 'forever living products' are trying to push it (and some other natural bits and pieces like garlic and bee pollen) for just ...

SO! mosquitos are trying to eat me alive, does anyone have any idea to keep them away?
SO! mosquitos are trying to eat me alive, does anyone have any idea to keep them away? or help the swelling in the ...

What takes weed out of your system fast?
a few of my friends did weed on friday the one has to go for a pee test tommorroww the other this monday coming up do you no what get it ...

I have a nasty cold and no $$ for meds. Home remedies, anyone?
I need relief! I'm MISERABLE!!! :(...

Does anyone know any common cold remedies?

Which is better for you?
cigarettes or marijuana. PLEASE NOTHING ABOUT "there both bad for you" I KNOW PEOPLE!!!!...

Are there natural remedies for keeping bloodsugar down?

What is crack made of?
I need to know for my health project on illegal drugs. I am doing a flier on crack....

Weight loss pills that work?
I go to the gym 4 timesa week anddo huge amountof cardio excercise -
I eat really healthy and also swim twice a week - But I'm still 5stone over weight Immiserable and depressed and need a ...

Is it true that people in the medical profession, ie GPs don't endorse homeopathic remedies?
Speaking generally here, of course, but this is what I have always heard. Our GP does not endorse any homeopathic treatments but wondered if this is a trend....

What is the natural cure of heartburn and reflux desease?
the natural heartburn and refkux remedy ...

I need to pass a drug test?!Help?!?
Been out of work for about 4 months. picked up a bad weed habit.even though i have stopped i need to pass a drug test in a couple of weeks What do I ...

Does anyone know some simple home remedies for and ear infection?
I have tried the warm olive oil and it does not seem to be helping. I have also been advised to use peroxide. I am allergic to hydrogen peroxide and I am at wits end with the pain. I do not have ...

I have one toenail that has suddenly gone black, help?
what happened? normal feet oneweek, next one toe that looks like something from alien.!...

What can i eat if trying to beat a UTI?
would the elimination diet be a good food plan? i have no health insurance and am trying to kill the bacteria without meds.

thanks!...

Do you die?
if you die in your own dream..does that mean you die in real life?...

What is the best home-remedy for bladder infections? Or do you have to have antibiotics?
I know it is important to drink tons of water to flush the kidneys, but isn't pure cranberry juice good as well? I have heard yogurt is also helpful because it has the good type of bacteria in ...

Constipated from 10 days, tried all medicines, not working, what's worst that can happen ?

Home remedies for colds...?
i have a pretty intense cold...aching, blocked nose, sore throat, sleepy eyes, the whole works.

im gonna get some cold nd flu tablets after work, what are some home remedies that might ...

Onique
Whats the best thing to clean out my system? (My body)?
I would prefer pills but I know some come in liquid form.

xanthones43
Water is ecellent for cleansing of the system, and Mangosteen juice will help the cells and the immune system.

Mangosteen has, anti-bacterial effects, anti-fungal effects, acid-lowering effects, and NO major side effects.

Diet + execise + supplementation (mangosteen) = Optimal health.

Drugs are dangerous and foods, as supplements, are not.

http://www.mangosteen101.co.uk

http://www.goxanthones.com

jane l
Rating
try the 21 day herbal cleanse from myhealthabcmall.com, it s just two tablets in the morning and two in the evening. Its so good and you will notice such a difference right away. Its all natural herbs too so no nasty side effects or anything. I use it every two or three months, its great.

msully01
I am going to make the assumption that you are talking about a overall body detoxification of heavy metals, waste buildup, and parasites. I just completed a EASY 3 month full body cleanse that I got from drnatura.com and got unbelievable results from it. Check it out and see what you think. There are alot of products on the market that make you think they are THE THING to detoxify your body, but none of them worked as well as the program from drnatura. Plus, my doctor referred me and I had several clients that also did the same program with similar amazing results, so I felt good about trying it myself. Oh, and you do drink 64 oz of purified water on the program, so you will get PLENTY of water. Good luck

tatal_nostru2006
The best one: clay.
Read about clay:

http://www.experiencefestival.com/clay_and_health

sms
Rating
green stuff- try liquid chloraphil then fast for as many days that you need to tell you are cleaned out- drink water 1 quart for every 50 lbs

Mickmaster
Water is the best- along with a teaspoon of sea salt. You can also try a juice fast. You can always try a colon cleaning mixture found in most health food stores

arikashikari
Rating
if you really want to 'clean out your system you can go to your doctor and ask about medicine to clean you out for a colonoscopy i know thats probally not what your needing it for but just tell the doctor that. it works real well :)

angela c
water is the best way to clean out your system.

CrazyChick
Rating
Water

ladybug
The answer depends on what you are trying to clean out? Your colon? Something else....

Not enough info. provided. That's why you will always get 'drink water, it's the best way' answers. :)

Turtleman
The best thing to cleanse out your system is Isagenix. It comes in a liquid form and cleans all the toxins from your body and it is all natural and healthy. For more information go to http://www.louisquezada.isagenix.com/cleanse.dhtml?inv=0

mm
Fruit juices ( fresh ) ? and water

Stephanie
Rating
the best "cleanser" for a body is not of pills. however, the liquid form is the best and that is WATER.

drink up and don't fall victim to the scams out there!

water, water, water.

ice water works better as it also revs up your metabolism!

Bruce
Drink Natural Spring water that will flush out the poisons in your system.

slave of 12 Gods
Rating
water and plenty of it!

2n2222
Here's some good news: it's already as clean as it's gonna get. Your kidneys and circulatory system keep the liquids in perfect balance, and if your peristalsis apparatus in your intestines isn't keeping them cleaned out, you'd be writing to Y. Answers from the hospital right now.

If you're looking for a laxative, check your pharmacy for the stuff they use prior to a colonoscopy procedure; I believe it's called magnesium phosphate. It's not so great for you, so it should only be used when your guts have to be cleaned for a surgical procedure.

lynn g
Rating
Water is a great answer. Also eating prunes or apples or drinking prune or apple juice everyday will keep your body eliminating naturally.

Carl
Rating
water!! drink enough of it...

Tigger
Rating
Water. It's safe and cheap, and plentiful (at least in most places).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy