Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone know of any home remedies for tooth aches?
I have a chipped tooth but I am unable to go to the dentist. Also, I have another tooth which is also acting up and bothering me....

What can i do to get rid of migraine headaches they put me in bed?

Additional Details
they put me in bed adn i am alergic to every thing it seeams and is is partyly strss and ...

What is your best natural remedy tip that you know works?
Do you use an old (or new) natural remedy that you know works? - could even be an old wives's tale you have tried and discovered there is truth in it!!...

Any good remedies to cure my sore throat?
its getting worse every minute:(...

What foods or herbs have diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties for pain and swelling of joints and legs?
I have a disc in my spine that is pressing on nerves that are affecting my legs (soreness, weakness, etc in muscles and joints). Also have painful swelling in knees and ankles. Have been to all ...

What would happen if a man took Midol?
Just a thought.......

Is cannabis addictive?
I know friends who smoke it first thing in the morning when they get up, if they were doing that with drink they would be considered alcoholics.

so in that sense are they addicted and is ...

Hello! I'd love to hear any simple, short meditation techniques that one can access any time anywhere?

My wife has ms,what are the best alternative medicines to help her relax at night.?

DOES anyone out there know of a natural remedy for arthritis- I hate to keep taking ibuprofen?

Tell me something you know about drugs?
other than that they are bad and ruin peoples lives.

something interesting.............

Is Pot a Medicinal treatment for Bipolar symptoms?
A certain entertainment figure said they used Pot to treat their Bipolar symtoms. Seems to me that it would make the situation worse. And having read what others have defined Bipolar disorder to be ...

Anyone know any Home Remedies for Sore Throat?

Suggestions, please! What do you recommend to improve one's alertness and mental capacities?
My work requires me to be mentally sharp, to multi-task and to re-prioritize constantly. What can I do to improve my mental alertness and mental capacities so that I can improve my work performance ...

Best Cure for Sore Throat?

When was the last time you played doctor?

Is something wrong with me?
i got this cold 7 years ago in my province (and its very dusty) and until now i couldn't get rid of it. i got this flu 7 YEARS AGO!!!! NON STOP!! I'm not kidding even if i take claritin and ...

Can someone help me please,need some good advice !!!!!!!!?
A good friend that i work with takes alot of drugs,and shes only 18...shes a lovely girl who i work with and im really worried for her.I dont really know what to do or who to talk to..Can anyone give ...

I need 50 REAL answers here...?
Which is better:

Herbal Therapy (Homeopathic medicine)

or

Prescription Treatments (Allopathic Medicine-what most people go to)

Serious answers only please-...

What is the natural remedy to take away stress? I'm working in night shift.?

whrldpz
What would be a pleasant scent to help you relax and sleep?
I am experimenting with oils and a diffuser. Thanks! Are their some combinations that work well for you?

John Frusciante
try the song "ramparts" by John Frusciante....ahhhhhh

Goldista
Rating
Spray your bedroom with a light fragrance containing jasmine or lavender a few minutes before bedtime .

P.S.
The researchers found that those who slept in a room infused with a faint jasmine scent seemed to sleep more peacefully and reported being more alert in the afternoon than people who slept in a lavender-scented room, or one with no added aroma.

nutterbutter475
Chamomile and vanilla. The healing garden has a lotion zzzz that is supposed to help people fall asleep. Music can do that too, it relaxes the mind.

Nikki
Rating
Oh man do I love lilac!!
I love the springtime because that's when their scent comes drifting through my window... That would be my wish if I was dying...let me go amongst the smell of lilac!!
I know lavender is supposed to relax you, which it does. But it in no way compares to lilac!!

huh?
vanilla

graduatecj08
Eucalyptus, spearming, sandalwood, rose

dita79
lavender or vanilla

Joycelynn
i love french vannila and sweat pea try them.. bath and body works owns them.

jeabwjw
I enjoy some of the incenses especially Nag Champa.
Might try different ones to see which you like best. Incenses to me are easier to use than the essential oils but don't last as long.

Red Panda
Lavander and Camillo (idk how to spell that one), White flower and Jasmin Tea oil, Eucalyptus leaves, and tiger balm. All of these are pain relievers not pills they are like vapor rubs but with multi-tasks/jobs.

sunsetyellowrose
Rating
a nice clean cotton sheet that just come out of the dryer

Blue
I don't know about the others, but lavender is known to have a very calming effect on the body - and it works very quickly. I'm a massage therapist, and one of the treatments I used to do at a resort was a lavender aroma massage. Honestly, there were times when I, myself, had to fight to stay awake, because the lavender is soooo relaxing.

I was also once at a workshop for massaging horses and one of the horses was getting out of control. One of the trainers put 2 drops of lavender on the back of his hand and then stuck it under the horse's nose and I swear to you, IMMEDIATELY, the horse's head dropped and his eyes half shut like he was drugged! The stuff works FAST. (Essential oils in general work fast from an aroma standpoint)

Lavender will seriously calm you down and help you sleep.

quirkeyalone
I personally enjoy lavender.

barjesse37
In my experience, you should just think of things that you like to smell that make you feel relaxed. For me it's vanilla.

Barjesse37

tcroxas1995
Rating
you should try Lavender oil because it is relaxing and soothing

tulip
Rating
chamomile tea - good for sleep
lavender scented lotion - good for relaxing
rose scented lotion - good for stress, calming
can put these essential oils in your bath water too works great!

mlgable
Lavender is the one suggested for sleep. Do a search for aromatherapy to find out other essential oils that work.

Rare Indigo
Coconut suntan lotion. It always reminds me of relaxing on a tropical beach in the sun.

Strawberry Pony
Well I love the scents of citrus fruits, and fresh flowers, soft smelling flowers, not gardenia, to strong. But baby's breath, pumpkin scents, sunflower. But you know, what one finds relaxing the other may find offensive. Think you've got a great ideal here. Plan on lighting on of my favorite candles tonight, and hope I have a pleasant sleep. Thanks for the ideal.

dave v
Rating
mmmmm the scent of a woman who wears a soft perfume, her shirt, her laying on my chest while falling asleep..yea..thats it..her perfume mixed with her own scent sleeping on my chest..oh hell im ready for bed now, night all :)

shell girl
Rating
lavender and clary sage,or lavender and rose geranium, you only need a few drops of each if it is essential oil as it can be strong patcholi is good as well ,go for a sedating oil rather than a up lifting one

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy