Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What is dukey, and should i eat it?

What should you do for poison ivy?

Is having 4 vitamin waters overduing it??
4 in one day???...

Chiropractic care - What do you think?
Understandably some people are against chiropractic care and some are for chiropractic care. I am wondering what your thoughts are, being for or against and WHY you believe what you believe....

What's the best way to give up smoking?

Have any of you ever done a parasite or bowel cleanse?
If so did it make you feel better?What brand did you use?Are there any that don't make you loose weight,because I do not want to loose weight but would like to cleanse my ...

Do you take pills?
If you take prescribed pills, how many do you take daily?

I work in health care, and I've seen an incredible amount of daily pills.. just wondering what is average.. or what you take ...

How do I retain more body heat?
I'm a slender, white (really pale), young woman and I don't seem to retain body heat well. I get cold all the time but I hate wearing sweaters all the time too. I go to a school where the ...

What dose it mean to be hoooooorrnny?

Marijuanna Effects.?
I used to smoke weed in moderation, but I used it sort of in a "meditation" way.

Anyway, my friend smokes & gets very quiet & distant. She begins to believe that ...

What meditation/relaxation techniques work best for you?
Are there any particular training courses or CDs you recommend?...

How much Vitamin C is too much?
As the flu season approaches I start taking more vitamin C. It comes in little pills of 500mg each, and I used to take 2 a day. But recently I felt my self getting sick because my father and best ...

Whats your cure for a hangover?
Technically I'm still kinda drunk....

What is a fast and easy way to get rid of a headache?

How do you treat stomach ulcers?

Additional Details
I need to recover fast. I have been suffering from many years, and I really want to improve my health....

What's the best cure for tiredness?

Additional Details
I sleep 8-10 hrs. I appreciate the those who answered in a polite manner and have shared their personal methods....

What is the best home remedy for a sunburn?

Something natural to prevent body odor?
aside from deodorants, what else could be used to prevent body odor? deodorants blacken the underarm and i saw on TV that some of them causes cancer. do you know any alternative and effective stuff ...

What is the natural way of getting rid of piles?

If i take an extra tylenol pill..?
What will happen if i take an extra 325 mg tylenol pill for pain? the box says to only take 2 but its never enough for me.....

hi
What pills work the best for getting rid of gas?

Susan Yarrawonga
Rating
Try a Yahoo search for flatulence + "natural remedies".

Jennicysm
If it's for a "quick fix" then basically any acid-reducer or common gas cure should work. If it's for long term then try Zantac.

kay_flood
if you mean intestinal gas....I prefer to go the natural route, and I drink peppermint herbal tea, brewed strong, without sugar, it will rid you quickly of the gas and the associated discomfort, use it in hospital for post surgical patients.

Akkakk the befuddled
Rating
Gas-X

Celebrate
beano!

how could you???
petobismil and tums hun!!!!
also dont eat to much dairy broclli and beans!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck!!!

stegh
Rating
Try this: 1 c warm water, 1 tsp mint, 1 tsp baking soda, 2 T lemon juice.
this tasty drink will get rid of gas!

yazmminne
Rating
garlic pills get rid of gas

consumery
Gas can be related to other problems, like acid reflux, for example. With acid-reflux, they do not recommend peppermint, or any mints for that matter.

Your best bet is Gas-X or Beano; then if the problem continues, see a doc.

Easy on any gas-causing foods, and that includes sodas. Hope this helps.

Scarlet
Rating
I don't know the brand but if you ask for charcoal tablets (yes that's what they're called) they should help

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Uses/0,3915,7922|Charcoal+,00.html

Take a look at this link.

fatulovered
Rating
check out what you are eating!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy