Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Would I be ok to take sleeping pills?
I've recently had my work schedule re-arranged. I'll be working 2 graveyard 8 hour shifts each week, and 3 swing shifts. Once I'm done with my graveyard shifts, I go right into my ...

Where can i get sleeping pills..?
Umm where could i get sleeping pills from that don't cost a bomb but work? (not prescription)..
Additional Details
dont mind if ...

My son is 2 mos. old,he pass gas a lot and have stomach disorder, what should i do about it?

What can help to kill a infection besides garlic?

'flu home remedy?
has anybody got any GOOD and EFFECTIVE natural/home cold and 'flu remedies? i feel really miserable, but want to try the natural medicine route before going back to chemicals....

Is there any alternative herb or weed to marijuana that's legal?
that can give a similar high ?...

Is it safe to take a bath after an hour of massage?

Any home remedy for cistitis?

If fish oil is good for arthritis, why did the Thames Whale die of arthritis?

Additional Details
(Yes, a whale is a mammal that EATS fish, huh?)...

Raw food confusion-some say it is the healthiest way to eat, others say that it is too hard on the digestive?
system and foods needs to be at least steamed. This ranges from many different alternative perspectives-acupuncture, ayurveda, etc. I am very confused-what do you know about this-raw food diet the ...

Does vinigar clean meth out of your system?
what cleans meth or illegal drugs out of your ...

If someone got bit or stung by a jellyfish what do u use to cure it faster?
(a) methylated spirits
(b) ice water
(c) hot water
(d) sand
(e) anything u can find
(f) ur piss or ...

How should we handle the potential of cures using stem cells??

Whats naproxin?

Does anyone see those little germ looking things flaotin around?
i know it sounds silly but i can see transparent little germ shaped thingies..i think its on the surface of my eye becuze it stays in my vision no matter wich way i look..i can only see them in ...

Natural deodorant?
can someone recommend a natural deodorant that 1. doesn't have alluminum and 2. really works?...

Will Bee Pollen tablets help my hayfever?

Additional Details
I am taking anti-histamines as well but I have had hay fever now for about 15 years and I'm trying to find ...

IS smoking marijuana as equally bad for you as cigarettes or tabacco?
or is it less damaging? Any useful links will br greatly appreciated....

What is a natural way to help improve my memory?
Are there any vitamins or supplements that can help with memory loss? I read somewhere that fish can help, but I don't want to eat fish everyday ...

I heard of a Surgery where you get your leg bones broken to get taller, how many inches can they add?

Brookelynn S
What kind of herbs (legal) can sometimes give you a euphoric feeling?
Or at least make you happy?

hobomanross
smoke a bananan peal
it works

easygoing
Rating
sun flower seeds..........

kermygerl
Rating
clove cigarettes. i love them... you smoke one on your lunch, or half even and the world is wonderful for about a half hour and then you just feel energized. they're all natural tobacco and cloves

John B
I have seen people drink coffee and eat some chocolates at noon time and seem to be in a really good mood for the rest of the afternoon.

kelly
salvia is an herb that when smoked will give you a quick high

rich2481
the smell of fresh basil in your soup or chicken or rubbed behind your ears

B Rizzle
chow alot of ginseng root available at any good herbalist probably chinese in nature or drink alot of the extract which is like a super strength version will make you feel pretty good as well as having a ton of energy

pammi
Rating
valerium health food store-like valium you can make tea with it

Coop <3
Rating
I've heard of the scent of mint or lavender can release feelings of deep contentment and happiness.

If that's not the kind of euphoria you've got in mind, look into salvia (see the wikipedia link in my source box). I've never personally done it, but I've been told by a close friend that it was an intense experience for him. It's also sort of expensive...

moonfreak♦
Rating
St. John's Wort

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy