Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I have a sore throat what can i do/take to sooth it?

Do you know anyone who has been hurt by a chiropractor? Or anyone that felt ripped off after going to one?

Additional Details
Im not looking for a chiropractor, I would never pay someone to crack my back and put me in danger. Don't you think something is wrong if you've been going ...

Is there a vitamin or natural product that can help ADD in children?
Is there a natural product or vitamin that will help a child suspected of having ADD? Also any comments from parents that have put their ADD children on prescription drugs and have they helped or ...

Home remedie for Nausea and/or Vomiting (for adults)?
I believe there is something with lemon. What's the proportion to water? Thanks!...

What is a natural remedy for hair loss, to stop thinning of hair?
or even grow hair back, topical or whatever type of treatment, any advice, suggestions, etc? Thanks....

Curing trush on newborn tongue naturally (natural remedies)?
heard about gentian violet how can i use it and in which part is it harmful to babies?...

Why do so many altmed fantasists also believe in 911 conspiracies?
so many of your wacko sites link to 911 "truth" sites.
Additional Details
aimee: well they have something in common i.e. there is overwhelming evidence against both. Also a lot ...

Sore throat?
ive been having a sore throat for like 6 [i may be exagerating] months....without going to the doctor....what ways can i heal it?im on holidays now so im gonna try most of them in one day..unless ...

Am sorry i need to over come laxatives abuse but i dont no how help?
can i get my bowls to work on own again ...

Best homeopathic medicine for insomnia?
i lost my father in jan in painful condition,,now me unable to sleep witout alpax etc..meditation also not works,pls guide any homeopathic med for ...

aaronamar
What is the scientific name of garlic?

edward the great
Rating
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a perennial plant in the family Alliaceae and genus Allium, closely related to the onion, shallot, and leek.

woe
gar lick

Halo
Rating
Allium sativum

Danny-Loves-Mopar
Allium sativum

Nightstar
Rating
The name Garlic comes from the Anglo Saxon garleac: Gar means a "spear" referring to the pointed leaves and Leac means "a plant"* The scientific name is: Allium Sativum

shaz38
Allium Sativum

geestrangunit
Rating
Nasty *** breath

Too Cool For Me
Rating
Garlic is also known as rocambole, ajo, allium, stinking rose, rustic treacle, nectar of the gods, camphor of the poor, poor man's treacle, and clove garlic.

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Onion is ALLIUM CEPA and GARLIC is ALLIUM SATIVUM !
Take Care and God Bless you !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy