Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What is the most effective way to remove ear wax, i like using ear candles but is there something better?

Ear problem, I think it is wax buildup, I used ear drops but didnt help?

Is it safe for young teens to take vitamin supplements?
is it dangerous in any ways?...

Natural remedies for anxiety?
Lately (since I went back to school full-time in August 2006 to start a new career) I have felt anxious. I'm tense, nervous all the time, feel like I'm on edge, sometimes have trouble ...

Is scientology or homopathic practices...?
abuse to children...if they are not getting vaccines, are sick and not taken to doctor for treatments ect...
Additional Details
this ...

Digestive Enzymes?
My mom (due to cancer, etc.) throws up alot and has a problem digesting food in her STOMACH only (she has a J-Tube to her jejunum for tube feeding). We'd like to go back to regular oral feeding,...

Any herbal remedies for excess stomach acid?
Physical stress produces stomach acid and pain. Are there any herbal remedies that decrease acid like the pharmaceutical proton pump inhibitors or something better?...

What is the name of a good colan cleanser?

"Home made" way to get high.?
Sometimes I feel like crap and I need to get off. What is a good home made way to get that good, being high feeling....

What natural vitamins should an 19 year old girl be taking?

Im not a fan of medicine..i usually just let colds or pain leave on its own..but ive had a bad cold lately?
and i cant breath my nose is so stuffy...what can i do? vicks vapor rub is all ive done..PLEASE HEL...

What are some of the best stress relief supplements, and have any been clinically tested?
Just looking for feedback as far as the above question. Also I wonder if Doctors should look into some less toxic treatment options instead of all these addictive drugs with all these possible, and ...

Q-Tips bad for ear cleansing?
Are Q-Tips really bad for cleaning out your ear daily? Is there a better option in cleaning your ear that is as easy as using a q-tip?...

What's Your Cure For Hiccups?
What's the best cure for hiccups? Also, What CRAZY hiccup remedies have you tried that didn't work?...

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER START USlNG METH?
i don't want to hear about the people that are addicted to it. i want to know why a person would choose that drug to get addicted to when it's probaby the worst possible drug you could ...

Have you ever used probiotics for intestinal health? Did they help?
Having chronic intestinal "issues" and have had probiotics recommended to me. Would like input of any kind from anyone that has used them. Thanks.
Additional Details

Is hypnosis real?

How can you stop insect bites from itching in a natural, non-painful way?
Theres a lot of mosquitoes in my area, and I can't escape the summer without scars from their bites, is there a natural way I can stop the bites from itching without the pain that some remedies ...

Is St Johns Wort any good, if so, how long would I have to take it before seeing any difference in mood?

I am about to start a course of Omega 3 fish oils.?
but would also like to take ginseng would this be advisable. If so which type?...

palmer
What is the fastest way to clean my urinary system of toxins of marajuna?
fastest way to clean your urinary system of marajuna toxins

foxwolf_000
Rating
you can't. and if you could then police wouldn't do the test they do. it only goes away in time.

Lost in Maryland
Rating
Sweat it out of you while you are waiting in line to pee in the bottle. Get off the weed!

JadynsMom24
by not smoking it.

Robin R
Rating
drink a quart of vinegar right away.

also Niacin pills- take more than a few and drink lots of water

alex
Rating
stop smokin it

alicia b
got o your local health food store. they can point you in the right direction

Arisu ~
Rating
ONE shot of vinegar [Any more and it'll show up]
Anything that will make you pee alot [Apple juice, water]
Or just get one of those kits from the drug store.

bastian915
my girlfriend is a psychotherapist and she has to order blood tests all the time and she says that thc will stay in the blood as a marker for a minimum of 30 days no matter what you do save going on dialasis every day.

finance_coder
The toxins are stored in your fat cells, plain and simple. There is no safe or healthy way to rid your entire body of the chemicals quickly.

If you're reasonably fit and an occasional smoker, it'll probably take about a week to clear the toxins.

If you're obese and/or a heavy user, it could take a hard month to have clean urine.

Some things I've read suggest you can speed up the processes by exercising a lot and drinking a ton of water.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy