Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What's the best product for body spring clean detox?

Tongue is white?
I've noticed lately that I have a white tongue. It isn't painful but it's almost snow white. I looked it up and it says it is probably Thrush. I have no insurance, so medicine from ...

Any remedies for a sore throat?
I woke up this morning and i had a sore throat. Does anyone have a home remedy for getting rid of it quick.

Also, my 17 month old son has a bit of a cold too. Anyone know any good home ...

Is there a viable alternative to using baby powder?

What is Gatorade and where can you buy it? I live in London, England.?
I think it might be a herbal ...

Does drinking cranberry juice really help prevent getting kidney stones?

Is there any way to get rid of carpal tunnel?
and arthritis naturally? I mean with vitamins or herbs?...

Any home or herbal remedies for high blood pressure 125/180?

How much would one vicoden pill sell for?
no im not a drug dealer.
Additional Details
dang people stop judging i dont want to be one either!!! im just ...

What is the best way to soothe sunburn?

What are some natural stool softener's?

Clearing Acne Remedy?
i have acne, and i dont like it. I heard of things such as Toothpaste, Sugar and soap. there are just and endless number of homemade cures. I was wondering if anyone had any home made remedy that ...

What natural remedies can be used for high blood pressure?

What is a natural cure for arthritis pain and where can you get it?

This may sound stupid,my right foot hurts on the side of the foot,does anyone know if it could be the shoes?
I limp sometimes when it starts hurting,sometimes my feet and ankles swell,when I sitting down in bare feet,a sharp pain shoots in the side then it goes away.I have no medical insurance but when I ...

Bladder infection! help??
any home remedies??
otc meds that worked for you???
ANYTHING?!
has anyone ever tried those cranberry pills??
HELP!...

Any other recommendations besides Echenacea that can help boost the immune system?
I'm always catching colds...and just wondering if there are other natural herbs that can be taken with Echenacea to boost the immune system. I understand that zinc also helps a great deal....

Best cure for stress?
E...

Is there effective treatment for stomach ulcers?
Have persistent chest pains and stomach pains and doctors said i have stom ach ulcers and advised me take an anti- acid drugs and avoid all foods with acids but have done that and no improvement....

I have been suffering with burning feet for almost a year. Any remedy with alternative medicine ?

Rishi
What is the best way to drink Apple Cider Vinegar?
I'm planning to drink the apple cider vinegar for 1 week starting tomorrow: So which will be the best way to drink it:

1. Direct, without mixing with anything?

2. Mixing it with water?

3. Mixing it with water and honey?

4. Or tell me your best way to drink it, if you had the experience..

kvuo
Why would you drink vinegar?

How bout, mix it with oil and dijon, a little garlic and shallot, black pepper and salt, and put it on a salad.

jim g
Rating
STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE......DAHHHHHHHHH

shawntaitai
Direct is the best way in order for it to work the way you want it too.

johnusmaximus1
With your mouth.

-naughtyprincess-
Take it in tablet form. I buy apple cider vinegar tablets at Wal-Mart.

James K
Rating
Slowly....

sugars_that_heal
Mix it with unfilterd apple cider (organic)

zandra c
Rating
DRINK IT QUICKLY AND TRY NOT TO INHALE IT IN, MAKE SURE U HOLD UR BREATH.

Pigskin Princess
Rating
It's over with quicker if you drink it straight but 2 TBSP in a glass of warm water with water & honey isn't bad. Good luck, just don't drink it on an empty stomach-it will take you directly to Vomitville!!

Rebecca
one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of honey in warm water ( so the honey disolves) three times a day.

Izen G
Rating
My sister used to do that many years ago (I believe for about 2 to 3 years) to lose weight.... Not only did it work extremely well!!! But now at the age of 48 she has ulcers and other stomach disorders. Over time it ate the lining of her stomach.

susiec402000
I mixed it with grape kool-aid.taste alot better than straight.

Julie
Rating
2 tablespoons in a 8 ounce glass of cold water 3 times a day

hipergirl22
Rating
Drink it in warm water with honey (raw is best) A half before meals to aid with digestion and weight loss

anonymousenlightenedgirl
Rating
I put mine in a bit of water. Sometimes with blackstrap molasses mixed in for the added nutrients. Make sure you have apple cider vinegar with the mother. It works the best. Like Bragg's.

jam
Rating
try mixing it with apple grape juice. do half apple cider and viniger the other half apple grape juice it should take some of the flavor away

Kaitlynn
This might sound wierd but i'm a spinach person so I put the vinegar in the spinach then drink it..

In God We Trust
Rating
Apple cider vinegar is a a potent healthy product. It must be taken in small increments. If I were you, I would use a tablespoon of this vinegar in a large glass of water about three times a day. This vinegar cleans out the blood vessels naturally. This is why the old people in the South just live the longest of lives. I use this example because of those people that I was exposed to who were of many cultures. Remember this, "If God be for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31. Peace and God Bless.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy