Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Hangover cure?

Is there any other therapy for cancer?

What’s your best hiccup cure?
Help! I just started hiccupping and I can’t stop!...

What is an herb that helps you sleep?
i want to fall asleep more naturally. Sometimes whent I cant sleep I take tylenol pm, and then i feel tired in the morning. I feel like a raw herb would let me fall asleep. without any side effects....

How do i get marijuana out of my system ?
how much water do i need to drink to get weed out of my system by tomarrow ?.. and is there any other way to get weed out of my system by tomarrow without leaving my house because im on house arrest ....

Do you like to be tickled?
i love it, but not had it done for a very long time, where on your body do you like it ,i like it on my feet,getting excited just thinking about it....

Can i drink alcohol while taking anti biotics?
such as ...

How do i get over this hangover?
At work adn here til 2pm, sufferring big time, any suggestions?...

I want quit smoking what best way?

I went to the chiropractor and he recommended going 3 times a week for a year- is this necessary or a scam?

Additional Details
it's minor discomfort, but almost constant...he showed me an x-ray of my spine compared to a healthy one and ...

If more people die from alcohol than marijuana....?
Statistics show that alcohol is the #1 leading cause of death from any drug, second on the list is Meth and a list of other hard narcotics....then wow.. last on the list with 0 known deaths due to ...

I have a friend that drinks a teespoon of gasoline a day. What will happened to him?

What is the best cure for a hangover?

Do you know anything to cure a sore throat?
I'm talking about home remedies. Anything helps thanks!!
Additional Details
i've tried the salt water gargle before and it ...

'im 33 and desperatly want to stop smoking...I've tried the patches they made me ill i've tried the gum and
gave me ulcers really bad in my mouth.. i can smoker upto 60 cigs a day when i'm stressed i'm overweight too and that's not helping i'm on a low income so not only do i want to ...

Ohhhh never drinking again.............?
any tips aon hang over cures other than keep on drinking?...

The Best Cure For A Hangover Is...?
..What????...

How do you curb the need to drink beer?

I'm a ginger! what do i do????
HELP...

Does anyone know if smoking pot make you paranoid?
or do you know where i can find out any information about ...

robert h
What is the best way to clean body of poison?

s666teen
fruit juices r a cheap , but
effective de-toxers

WitchTwo
I would go with a complete liver cleanse.....takes several weeks but Gary Young has one on his essential oils web site.

www.youngliving.com

MrsMac
Rating
Boil a cup of water and drop in two sliced of lemon and leave to cool. Can be whilst still warm or cold, it flushes out kidneys etc

on the wagon
a Bulgarian trannies sweat , makes Mr Muscle look like tepid water !

honeybee0_90
Rating
Get a detox kit you can buy them from boots.

chickadee
Do you mean toxins? if so water, if not, hospital.

bear
Rating
You mean like a DEAD body???

livlafluv
If you drink plenty of water, 8 glasses a day, and eat fruits and veggies for a week or two and you should feel better.

MANC & PROUD
Lots of water

michelle a
Rating
It depends what poison in particular

minty
Rating
bottled water and organic food for a week

GOLDILOCKS
Rating
Detox !

allgiggles1984
i think by drinking milk probably or lots and lots of water to get rid frm body via peeing.call 999 or NHS direct on 0845 46 47
http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/

available 24 hrs. take care and good luck.

powder-puff
Rating
drink drink drink plenty of water to flush through the kidneys

steele392000
Rating
charcoal tablets as directed on the bottle. make sure you drink plenty of water while taking the charcoal.

Part Time Cynic
Colonic irrigation will clean your intestines.
Reflexology will stimulate your lymph glands and will help your kidney to flush toxins from your blood.
Milk Thistle will cleanse the liver.
Chinese herbal medicine has very powerful purgatives.

traveller
drink plenty of water

ralph
Are you talking about detoxifying your body? If so, there are some products on the market that can cleanse your body.
Here's one:

Liver DTX® Complex

DTX Delivers TLC
Our largest and one of our most important organs, the liver, processes the toxins your body creates and consumes. It's a dangerous and demanding job that helps explain why the liver's one of the most frequently injured organs.

Liver DTX Complex, a unique botanical blend, promotes comprehensive liver health. Plant-based healers such as milk thistle seed extract, dandelion, and turmeric help flush out toxins, thwart free radicals, and support liver regeneration. For comprehensive liver health, detoxify, protect, and renew with Liver DTX Complex.

Here's another for cleansing the body:

Herb-Lax®

This gentle yet fast-acting natural laxative encourages the body's natural cleansing processes. Herb-Lax includes senna leaf, which has been used for thousands of years as a natural laxative, plus other complementary herbs. Recommended for occasional use only.* Convenient travel size.

You can find both of these products at the following website, along with other information.

terhi
Rating
drink plenty of water, eat organic - no processed food, take milk thisle daily, go have reflexology treatments

jamesi
scary question!! what did you put in yourself? if you're just talking about making changes to your diet or eating certain things that will improve your health then there are many foods you can eat which are detoxifiers, ranging from ginger to grapes. If you want to do something a little more rigorous then try fasting (to start with only do it for a day at a time, but with practice you can work up to several days without any health risks. There also juicefasts, or you can try eating a monodiet for a day or two. Pick a fruit or vegetable that you like (carrots, spinach, apples, cabbage, for example) and eat only that all day.
If you are REALLY serious there are lots of cleansing programs and regimes out there, the most hardcore of which is called the master cleanser, which you can find plenty of information on if you do a good web search. Be careful with these, don't do them unless you are already fairly healthy, and be knowledgeable about what you are getting into. Do them carefully and respect them as regimes. Watch out how you come off the regime when you are finished, and perhaps even consult a doctor first if you have any concerns.
I hope this has addressed your question.

FreakGirl
Rating
i'm not entirely sure - but avoid throwing up - it can sometimes double the effect.

Pulper
Rating
Leave your body to rest for at least two days with only an intake of fruit and water. Massage your limbs before going to bed and breathe cool morning air. Physical exercises will also make you feel better.

mariamary79
Rating
milk and liquids to get your system cleansed.think yourself as if you were on a liquid diet

Lindan5
In as first aid class, a few years ago, I was told that "The solution to the pollution was dilution" I always remember that - the best way to rid the body of any ingested poison is to dilute it with as much water, or other 'safe' fluid as possible.

Just_gone
Rating
Drink much pure water and exercise, breathing deeply and slowly.

raw monkey
Rating
Well as always contact poison control if you did something stupid.

Otherwise 3 large glasses a day of cucumber, apple, garlic, leafy green, carrot and wheat grass juice.

SemiLOOSE
Rating
is this like from meat? like u poisoned animal for eating?
- dont eat it dude...seriously!

if you drank or ate some poisonous substance the best thing is to drink lots and lots of water, and also call 911/999

if the poison is in the blood then call 911/999, like a snake bit, spider bite

abianca@sbcglobal.net
You should call the poison control hot line and tell them the specific poison ingested.

If you mean that you need to get illegal drugs out of your system for a drug test? Drink lots of water.

If you're just feeling like you ate too much junk food? Drink lots of water. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.

If you're thinking that you've been cursed? Talk to your regular religious instructor.

Graham B
Lots of water.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy